AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Vote_lcapNO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Voting_barNO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Vote_lcapNO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Voting_barNO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS

Go down 
+8
BlackHawk
Jackal
Zulu
Ariel
NOBODY
Jester
SandDragon
SEABEE
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Empty
PostSubject: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Guys please remember that we dont want guys climbing on the rafters. last thing we want is someone falling through and our days at SFAR will be over. I know it might sound dumb for me to say it. we are all adults except for some, buts its for everyone's safety
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:06 pm

[quote="SEABEE"]

I agree!
players should also stay off the old roof as well as it is old and may not hold anyone, plus the fact that if you fell you would possiblly shut our game operations down...lets keep the game safe and with minimal risk of injury.

If you see anyone trying to go for the roof pass this on to them.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:42 pm

this has been a rule at both the silo and sfar since it began. there should be no one on the roof/rafters
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:46 pm

I have been up there to observe and the fall would be deadly. I highly encourage all the players to stay out of there and if you see someone climbing up there make them get down you could be saving their life.

We want to keep S.F.A.R. incident free! lets all play smart, safe and enjoy the game. Please be safe all and take care.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:13 pm

You 4 guys could have not said it better all it takes one person to get hurt to shut us all down. Its not worth it.

I want to share a incident i had with the rafters it was one of the first weekends that I started playing at SFAR and i was in the window to the back of the building on the right side and i was hearing the enemy talking very close to me but i did not seem to be able to see him to get a shot off but after 5 or so min of me hearing him talk and not being able to spot him i look stright up and see him in the rafters i pull the gun out of the window and shot him a couple of times and from the scare of not expecting anyone to shoot him he kind of stumbled and almost fell down but was able to keep his balance at the expense of having to drop his gun

but you see as simple as something like that that your up there you get hit and you jump and lose your balance. Maybe you wont be as lucky as the unamed guy was that time thats all i got to say about the rafters situation and im glad that in the two games that two guys did it today that nothing like that happen
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:37 pm

I THINK IT WAS ONE PERSON WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS BOTH OF THOSES GAMES I HAD TWO PEOPLE TELL ME THEY CONFORNTED THIS PERSON BY SAYING HEY THERES A RULE ON THE SITE ABOUT BEING ON THE RAFTERS HIS RESPONSE WAS (A JERKING MONTION BY HIS PRIVATES ) TO THE SITE AND ANOTHER ATEMPT ENDED WITH I DONT CARE SHUT UP . EITHER WAY I REALLY DONT CARE IF THIS PERSON FALLS JUST KNOW ALL THE PEOPLE AT SFAR ARE GOING TO HATE YOU FOR BEING SUCH A DICKHEAD AND ENDING OUR FUN .
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:32 pm

If you get shot honor the kill, but if a guy is cheating by going into forbidden areas, it is best that he honors the code of the battlefield or he is cheating and disreguarding the honor system.

RESPECT and HONOR

No cheating tactics or glitching please!

Also if you see a cheater on the roof or rafters ignore his fire, do not honor his shots... and hell, even walk up to him with a who squad to shame him.... they will get it!

anyone caught doing this is really disrupting the game and fighting cowardlly....

maybe we shall give the guy a new nickname....quietlly point him out to your teammates...if caught again rush to no shoot zone or call a cease fire and report a cheater seen on the roof, so they can be warned and shamed!

this will soon end the tactic for sure!

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo- missing content)
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:15 pm

SandDragon wrote:
If you get shot honor the kill, but if a guy is cheating by going into forbidden areas, it is best that he honors the code of the battlefield or he is cheating and disreguarding the honor system.

RESPECT and HONOR

Also if you see a cheater on the roof or rafters ignore his fire, do not honor his shots... and hell, even walk up to him with a who squad to shame him.... they will get it!

anyone caught doing this is really disrupting the game and fighting cowardlly....

maybe we shall give the guy a new nickname....quietlly point him out to your teammates...if caught again rush to no shoot zone or call a cease fire and report a cheater seen on the roof, so they can be warned and shamed!

naw screw that. sfar is big enough and plus theres that hole in the left field full of water. we could push them off the rafters and when they need help, no one would find the body.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:25 pm

JESTER I THINK THATS THE BEST POST EVER ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:46 pm

the first game i dont know but the guy in the second game that was up there he wanted to bang the whole team of about 10 guys out when he was up there and we simply told him hey you cant be up there that is out of bounds get down and return to your possition and the game will go on but he just got pissed for something HE did wrong and i guess he was shamed and left the game. Or maybe he was smart and said ok if i go back down i know im going to get hunted down by all these guys so let me leave now lol
Back to top Go down
Jackal
Private 1st class
Jackal

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Ariel wrote:
the first game i dont know but the guy in the second game that was up there he wanted to bang the whole team of about 10 guys out when he was up there and we simply told him hey you cant be up there that is out of bounds get down and return to your possition and the game will go on but he just got pissed for something HE did wrong and i guess he was shamed and left the game. Or maybe he was smart and said ok if i go back down i know im going to get hunted down by all these guys so let me leave now lol
Hey Ariel he went out because his rifle was not working...! hahhaha imagine that. He was trying to bang ten players with a broken rifle AND he was out of bound..! Plus you right he saw us, The whole team getting ready to kick ass. so he was A smart High risk ops. he make a smart decision (go out of the game) lol! hey btw thank you for playing with us..
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk
Private 1st class
BlackHawk

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:23 pm

ARIEL,

THAT same guy that tried to bang 10 people out, was the same guy that shot at DIEGO at point blank on the game before the last.

What an IDIOT.
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:39 pm

next game everyone should team up against him
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Jester wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

RESPECT and HONOR

naw screw that. sfar is big enough and plus theres that hole in the left field full of water. we could push them off the rafters and when they need help, no one would find the body.
lol! lol!

santa lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Also he was not pointing the gun torwards us either because he was trying to hold on to the rafters to not bust his ass and he was like BANG BANG BANG all of you guys are out come on three bangs and we are all out jajaja that was funny we were like 10 or 12

Naw it was that guy i want to say that Diago was the bigger man and acted like a gentalmen cause anyone else would have said oh yeah you dont care then TOMA and punched his face in but big ups to Diago cause if would have then a riot might have started out there leading to cops problems charges and us maybe not playing.

BUT DONT WORRY OTHER DAYS WILL COME Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And no Problem Jackal i want to thank You!! for letting me play along side your team its my pleasure
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:02 pm

ya i remember once that my teammate was at a window rite next to me and got out by bang by a guy on the roof. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot112
Private 1st class
Sharpshot112

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:24 am

freaking asshole on the rafters shot me from like 12 feet away in the neck with the c02 pistol... dick.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:28 am

in first or second game if i may ask
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:46 pm

OK GUYS so what do we do if a guy shoots us from the roof do we say fuck you man your out because your on the roof ? if that is the case then we may as well stop the game because im pretty sure they will reply with a fuck nah you got shot fuck you man or an idc or maybe even a go fuck yourself lol so what do we do should we call cold field and expose the son of a bitch who is shoot people off the roof ? anyway let me know before i do something stupid because i will .
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:03 pm

lol! i though this post was over if he shoots you just say out and wait for the game to finish and next game he gets banned for not following the rules i think that only thing u can and if he gets ugly just put auto on and shot him down of the RAFTERS.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Shit if a mo fo shoots me from up there the last thing im going to say is out! i like the idea zulu has but i would say "u cant be up there thats against the rules" and if he refuses i would just call the whole team and light that guy on fire intill he calls hit or begs for mercy and if my team is not around ill light him up myself and when the games over and he says why did you light me up after i shot you first then he will look like the ass for shooting from the rafters
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Since we have people that are not on this site that go out to sfar we need to say out loud before every game no RAFTERS cause again we had the same problems with fools going up there. Then they get mad when asked to get down by the whole team including his own team that did know the rules. Then he wants to say we were crying about him being there lol. No RETARD we are plainging to play at SFAR for a very long time and we are not going to let your bright self end it for all of us. Cause once the whole team spotted him he was getting gundown by like 4 guns fixed on him. So dont say OK OK STOP CRYING dont be a sore loser and get mad cause you know by getting down that anyhope that you were going to get a kill was erased
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS   NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO CLIMBING ON THE RAFTERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: AIRSOFT RESERVE Field Rules!-
Jump to: