AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Operation Lockdown  Vote_lcapOperation Lockdown  Voting_barOperation Lockdown  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Operation Lockdown  Vote_lcapOperation Lockdown  Voting_barOperation Lockdown  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Operation Lockdown

Go down 
+7
ROCK
SheepDogRex
Night breed
Claw99
Spartan
SEABEE
SFAA, Inc.
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

Operation Lockdown  Empty
PostSubject: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 pm

May 28th 2011 at Operative 31 airsoft field, Punta Gorda Florida. 40 acres.
Operation Lockdown  Lockdo10More information to follow.

Last edited by SFAA, Inc. on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:27 pm

You mean Ops 31 by Spaz LLC
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Ive been given so many different names. Ops 31, Op31, Operation 31. LOL. The list goes on. More info will be posted at it develops. SFAA will be there holding a raffle with prizes from KWA and Godfather Airsoft to name a few.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:01 pm

I have been there before , i played the first game there ever. I also know John Spaz personally. One he gets it complete, it should be a nice field
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 pm

SEABEE wrote:
I have been there before , i played the first game there ever. I also know John Spaz personally. One he gets it complete, it should be a nice field

Thats what Shawn at Sparta War Games said about the field as well. Tons of potential for it. Shawn is a creative individual and has put on some great games in the past. SFAA will be there setting up a table to help raise awareness. This is a Sparta War Games event, not SFAA.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:33 pm

thats John Spaz with my son the day we played

Operation Lockdown  Fighter_cadet_001_-
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Good stuff!

Sadly, the SFAA will not be able to make the event due to conflict of scheduling. However we strongly recommend checking out the game and the field. Its got potential as Seabee said and the guy putting the game on is know. You can ask Nobody as Spartan and the games he would run at US27. Or any other older player for that matter.

They will have lunch catered, raffle prizes and a good mil sim style game. The flyer will be updated with more information as the weeks go by.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey guys, I hope to see allot of you guys out at this event, please if you guys have any questions, feel free to do so and ask em. I don't know how many of you guys have attended SWG events in the past but I hope to see new faces as well as the old, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SpartaWarGames.com
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: It's a bit far for us...   Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 pm

It's a bit far for us.
Back to top Go down
http://netmasterscorp.net
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:41 am

Sorry to hear that CLAW, I know that the other airsoft productions are much further North and I hope maybe you and the others can make it up anyways, it was a pleasure meeting you guys at Comic Con.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey guys, Pre Registration is now available directly on the SWG website and can be found here. Gun rentals will also be available for those of you that don't own an AEG or are thinking about bringing friends along. All these details plus more can be found on the website or you may contact us at (561)444-7508.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Hey guys, we're proud to announce our new partnership with local airsoft and tactical gear retailer VMC Tactical. They will be on site with guns, gear, parts, apparel and accessories. Of course full details are up on the SWG website. I hope everyone is excited for this, as the turnout is looking really good. We are also offering special discounts on bb's and gear when you pre register so come and check us out!
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:37 pm

field pictures are up!
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:53 pm

SOG.locked and loaded! good to go.
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:49 pm

O.D.A. is registered as well!!
Back to top Go down
ROCK
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Night breed wrote:
SOG.locked and loaded! good to go.

Ready for deployment...RED team watch OUT! Violent
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:00 pm

i already signed up im on blue force yay i ready to kick ass
Back to top Go down
Silk
Private 1st class
Silk

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Looking forward to it. Blue side..
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Ohhh friendly fire Question
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Here is a sample of the map for the AO. Changes will be made to certain areas for renaming purposes. Blue Force and Red Force COs will be responsible for their maps....

Operation Lockdown  Lockdo10
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey guys, the first 4 orders on www.vmctactical.com will get 2 free items! A condor watch cap and a condor shemagh (random colors): Promo code is FREESHIT at checkout. Minimum order 100 dollars.

Also thanks to SFAA and CSSD/SC for their sponsorship of this event, more info coming so stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Hey everybody, with about 3 weeks left to go until the event, I'd like to point out a few key reminders. All airsoft guns must chronograph with OP31 Instructors using OUR own .20g weight bb's. All FPS limits can be found on the website HERE and we encourage all to check these out to be prepared for any situation.

It is going to be very hot and we mandate everybody has to have hydration so we do not suffer any heat casualties. This is very important and if we observe any violations, you will be sent to fill up with water immediately.

Also due to the burn factor, all pyro use will be banned unless approved by an OP31 Instructor, NO EXCEPTIONS! This includes any and all types of grenades, smoke, etc. Any violations will be subject to ban on the spot. A professional pyrotechnics company has been hired and staff will supervise any use of pyro if approved by OP31 Instructors.

These rules are to ensure the safety of all and to increase the immersion factor. If there are any issues or questions concerning any of the above mentioned rules, please feel free to contact staff at info@spartawargames.com
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Completed Map: Operation Lockdown Map   Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Operation Lockdown  LOCKDOWNMAP
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:59 am

Hey guys two weeks to go, make sure to check out our upcoming event www.spartawargames.com/lockdown.html and sign up for the pre register price before it goes away. We have about 75-80 people so far attending, I'd love to see the teams on this forum attend the event. You cans contact me at my office 561 444-7508 or by pm. See you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Spartan wrote:
Hey guys, I hope to see allot of you guys out at this event, please if you guys have any questions, feel free to do so and ask em. I don't know how many of you guys have attended SWG events in the past but I hope to see new faces as well as the old, thanks guys.

I look forward to seeing you again shawn, I will try my best to make it with my team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown    Operation Lockdown  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Lockdown
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next