AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Vote_lcapThomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Voting_barThomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Vote_lcapThomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Voting_barThomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Empty
PostSubject: Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock)   Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:36 am

I was always having trouble putting in those tiny 8.4 batteries inside the stock at the rear of the tommy gun stock...

I am assuming that the Thomson Sub machine gun are soft air brands but this hack may be similar in other related weapons.

Reading up on these guns I learned that sometimes these guns went into action without the wooden stock at all and so I went ahead and unscrewed the airsoft version to check it out.

The weapon without a stock now looks more like a bad ass pistol and feels like it if the barrel was just a bit shorter... this weapon has a lot of potential if I wanted to go modded.

Unfortunately I will not chance the fact that an internal nut was rattling loose and I had to use all my past skills from my experience in ship in bottle building to line it back up with the screw and lock the stock back in!

Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock) Dsc04410

Now while the Stock was free of the gun I took the liberty to examine it...It is actually very large but it was crammed with an interior foam block which I yanked out...that item apparently having no structural purpose freed up enough space to easily fit the current tiny battery but I was able to now cram a stick battery inside.

I am not knowing if the stick versions are much better but knowing if I ran out of power I could now use a borrowed stick.

I later tried to place a 10.4 battery stick but this mod would require a bit of work and a serious modd will be needed to accommodate long sticks...

Either way now I don't really have to damage the battery compartment door anymore!
Back to top Go down

Thomson Sub Machine gun (increase battery space in the stock)
Page 1 of 1