AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Keeping Fox hole clean! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Keeping Fox hole clean! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Keeping Fox hole clean! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Keeping Fox hole clean! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Keeping Fox hole clean! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Keeping Fox hole clean! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Keeping Fox hole clean! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Keeping Fox hole clean! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Keeping Fox hole clean! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Keeping Fox hole clean! Vote_lcapKeeping Fox hole clean! Voting_barKeeping Fox hole clean! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Keeping Fox hole clean! Vote_lcapKeeping Fox hole clean! Voting_barKeeping Fox hole clean! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Keeping Fox hole clean!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Keeping Fox hole clean! Empty
PostSubject: Keeping Fox hole clean!   Keeping Fox hole clean! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Ok.... the land is not really ours but do the right thing and please continue to use the garbage cans that are positioned around our rest area and make shift park benches...I am hoping this place will become a hardcore secret airsoft location that will remain established for many good years.

I will try to convert discarded tires into sandbag bases, and remove jagged rusty metal and broken glass...I am working alone but it will help if you helped me by not spreading out a mess that I could easily pick up or stack it somewhere else.

I am hoping this place will become even cleaner than when we found it and slowly enhanced.

You can help do your part by partaking in taking out any trash you find or bring in, or remove any discovered dangerous sharp rusty objects.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Keeping Fox hole clean! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Fox hole clean!   Keeping Fox hole clean! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Hey I know FOX Hole is not our land and the place has been dumped on by all kinds of illegal dumpers. but I figure that It will be well worth the time if everyone took part in at least removing a few pieces of trash from the field.

maybe on every visit it will not hurt to morally remove one small bag full of whatever garbage you find and carry it out- sounds like not much but It can all add up and would morally and physically help the environment.

I actually would also like to remove other items that might be dangerous and could use some extra help recycling tires that were dumped into neatly stacked sand bag type bunkers and pill boxes.

Some people say we are unorganized slobs...Please partake in an effort to make Earth day Everyday and Anytime-Anywhere!
Back to top Go down

Keeping Fox hole clean!
Page 1 of 1