AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
A&K Dragunov SVD  Vote_lcapA&K Dragunov SVD  Voting_barA&K Dragunov SVD  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
A&K Dragunov SVD  Vote_lcapA&K Dragunov SVD  Voting_barA&K Dragunov SVD  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

A&K Dragunov SVD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bbrandon55
Corporal
Corporal
bbrandon55

A&K Dragunov SVD  Empty
PostSubject: A&K Dragunov SVD    A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Thinking about getting me a sniper and I saw the svd dragunov and though it was a pretty damn sexy gun and I have read good stuff about the internals. Not sure about taking the sniper role yet. I would like to try it out first to see if I at least enjoy it.

But for now has anyone used the svd. Or owns one. Is their something you like or dislike about it. Please let me know.

Also heard that the a&k svd uses age springs. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

A&K Dragunov SVD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K Dragunov SVD    A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:14 pm

PB matrix has an A&K svd for sale, most of the time they come with a 150 spring (500 fps with .20g bb) the older ones use a 120 (400 fps w/ .20 gram)

You'll probably want at least .3's

Also, the one at PB MAY contain a tougher spring, because damn that bolt is tough to pull back. I hear they are reliable though.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

A&K Dragunov SVD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K Dragunov SVD    A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:33 pm

bbrandon55 wrote:
Thinking about getting me a sniper and I saw the svd dragunov and though it was a pretty damn sexy gun and I have read good stuff about the internals. Not sure about taking the sniper role yet. I would like to try it out first to see if I at least enjoy it.

But for now has anyone used the svd. Or owns one. Is their something you like or dislike about it. Please let me know.

Also heard that the a&k svd uses age springs. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad.

sent u a pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A&K Dragunov SVD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K Dragunov SVD    A&K Dragunov SVD  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A&K Dragunov SVD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: Discussion Of Specific Brands AEGS-
Jump to: