AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Decapitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Decapitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Decapitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Decapitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Decapitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Decapitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Decapitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Decapitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Decapitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Decapitation - Page 2 Vote_lcapDecapitation - Page 2 Voting_barDecapitation - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Decapitation - Page 2 Vote_lcapDecapitation - Page 2 Voting_barDecapitation - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Decapitation

Go down 
+7
Mobius
DEVIN
Streets
devil
EAGLE
hitgen
GioZ00
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

Decapitation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decapitation   Decapitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:55 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
Photo is a fake Smile But it would be nice to see proof. However there are photos of the mission One is of the chopper that went down due to mechanical failure, they crash landed, walked off and destroyed it. Here is that photo:
Decapitation - Page 2 Image-10

A buddy of mine from the teams got the dirt on the mission from a buddy in Team 6 but he wont share shit with me, except that it went just as smooth as you would think it did. Smile Gotta love those SEALs...but they also say some Delta was there as well. Im going to think they were in the choppers for back up.

Which ODA? AFAIK that type of info is compartmentalized, on need to know basis.

Thats all I am going to say.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Decapitation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decapitation   Decapitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:07 pm

till all our men and women serving over sea are not home. Consider the mission still ongoing. Also DEVIN, as for what you mention of President BUSH. more us forces have died under the Presidency of Clinton than any other US President. He got more soldiers killed in action than both President Bush combined.

Please keep comments like that to your self. I lost several good friends under Clinton and I also served under Bush and Clinton. When Clinton became President alot changed for us. for the worse
Back to top Go down

Decapitation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: World News-
Jump to: