AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PLAYERS WANTED!!! Vote_lcapPLAYERS WANTED!!! Voting_barPLAYERS WANTED!!! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PLAYERS WANTED!!! Vote_lcapPLAYERS WANTED!!! Voting_barPLAYERS WANTED!!! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PLAYERS WANTED!!!

Go down 
+5
SandDragon
Jester
EAGLE
Zulu
Spartan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Ok, I'm looking for 10-12 players who are interested in playing the role of middle eastern villagers. You must be willing to role play and dress the part accordingly. All help will be rewarded, plus you will be part of a documentary style video shown to the entire airsoft community. If you think you would like to be a part of this project please let me know, details will be given to those who are seriously interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SpartaWarGames.com
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 pm

PM SandDragon he loves role playing
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 pm

yes LOL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 pm

when you say eastern villagers, what exactly do we need to wear?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Jester wrote:

break out the Shemags and stuff like this...also AK type guns!
Also middle eastern shirts, saddles a beard... nothing Western...maybe jeans but they are often shunned!

Role play is actually a serious part of simulation so you should take it into consideration as an interesting part of an airsoft game simulation...this is the kind of stuff that actually can get published and is often remembered in more epic films , postings and photos!

Unlike paintball this is what airsoft simulation is all about and you can role play in tactical gear as well as match any era that matches your replica guns!

PLAYERS WANTED!!! 85310011

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Evil_d14

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Out_0212
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:21 pm

SanDragon is right in his description. You will be required to dress up, for clothing ideas, google Afghanistan villagers or just look above at SD's pics. AK's are preferred however it is not a requirement, the uniform is mandatory. All villagers will be rewarded for contributing their time. More details to be announced soon. There will be 2 options for registering. You can pay the game fee or bring a care package to be sent to troops in Afghanistan. This is a great chance to come out and have fun while experiencing some cool new challenges and to show your support for our men and women in uniform!

Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:37 am

I think SAND DRAGON finnaly found a place where he can fit in
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Spartan wrote:
Ok, I'm looking for 10-12 players who are interested in playing the role of middle eastern villagers. You must be willing to role play and dress the part accordingly. All help will be rewarded, plus you will be part of a documentary style video shown to the entire airsoft community. If you think you would like to be a part of this project please let me know, details will be given to those who are seriously interested.

A bit more detail description of the event...where and when it will be taking place.

Also due to the fact I may be working or not that day!

I can also arrange to loan outfits or props for the film production if I cannot attend.

If this is locally in or near Miami I may be able to attend or be of assistance.

Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:16 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Jester wrote:

break out the Shemags and stuff like this...also AK type guns!
Also middle eastern shirts, saddles a beard... nothing Western...maybe jeans but they are often shunned!

Role play is actually a serious part of simulation so you should take it into consideration as an interesting part of an airsoft game simulation...this is the kind of stuff that actually can get published and is often remembered in more epic films , postings and photos!

Unlike paintball this is what airsoft simulation is all about and you can role play in tactical gear as well as match any era that matches your replica guns!

PLAYERS WANTED!!! 85310011

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Evil_d14

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Out_0212

Face wounds courtesy of NOBODY Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Vietnam 1965   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 pm

NVC execution!

PLAYERS WANTED!!! 45691210

But seriously I think Im up for it, shoot me all the details.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 pm

NOBODY wrote:
NVC execution!

Sending more VC to get ya for that!Twisted Evil

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Dsc00418

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Vietna10

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Dsc00051
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:01 pm

SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
NVC execution!

Sending more VC to get ya for that!Twisted Evil

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Dsc00418

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Vietna10

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Dsc00051

Bring the girl I will straighten her out Leghump
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 pm

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:36 pm

^
Sleep RESPOND!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:34 am

Right now, the location is going to be the Archangels field, it will be on a Saturday, we are still working on the exact date. I am planning on having the date withing the next week or so, please be patient, thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:11 pm

How much $ ? and is there an fps limit
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Redwing: Milsim Challenge   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:25 pm

I will have all the details up in a complete package once the date is set. As for the admission we are going to be either accepting the game fee in cash or care packages to be sent to Troops in Afghanistan. This challenge is going to be held for the benefit of men and women in uniform as well as to benefit the airsoft community by donating the proceeds SWG recieves to the SFAA.

The goal of this event would be to have players experience true to life scenario dealing with indigenous personnel and foreign nationals while in a combat zone. We hope to have the video we film, sent in to different companies and organizations, showcasing the types of things we SoFla airsofters really enjoy. We will be conducting interviews as well as filming the challenges and missions. I will also be contacting local teams to organize who will participate, so if you have been looking true milsim, now is your chance, this event will organized in cooperation with combat veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan.
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:59 pm

As usual, count us in.

Best.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 am

Project Geronimo: Milsim Challenge, September 3rd 2011 @ Archangels Field in Okechobee, FL.

This is going to be a team based challenge, each team can have one or more squads as long as they have between 5-8 players to put on each. You can either bring a care package to be sent to military troops overseas, the accepted items will be up on the website soon, or pay the low event cost of
$15 per person for squads of 5-6 players or
$90 per squad of 7-8 players.

We would recommend teams practice for this event and start working on skills you don't normally get a chance to work on. Personnel searches, IED reaction drills, sniper reaction drills, ROE evaluation(shoot or don't shoot). This will be your chance to engage in as close to a lifelike experience possible in airsoft, without risking life or limb. We respect all members of our military and are purely trying to create an experience for airsoft players only.

Any teams interested in helping or participating, please have your team leader or representative contact me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLAYERS WANTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS WANTED!!!   PLAYERS WANTED!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYERS WANTED!!!
Page 1 of 1