AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Vote_lcapSmall pickings at the FOX HOLE Voting_barSmall pickings at the FOX HOLE Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Vote_lcapSmall pickings at the FOX HOLE Voting_barSmall pickings at the FOX HOLE Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Small pickings at the FOX HOLE

Go down 
+3
SEABEE
spaz
SandDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Empty
PostSubject: Small pickings at the FOX HOLE   Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:13 pm

I can't believe that after all that effort working games out in the Fox hole that it has come to a point that players are arriving either, Late, too late, or not at all!

Attendance at fox Hole is averaging about 20 players or less at times and it is probably gonna get lower based on public interest in the forum.

I already have a good mind about making one trip over to gather any unused game equipment and stow it away if this field falls into total disuse.

So far only a few has really contributed to making constructive efforts on enhancing this field.

Players are not always attending the forum, some guys just drop in and others only go if it is speculated to be a high roll call.

In any case, all roll calls are being treated in a dysfunctional manner...players need to say they are interested in going in one post and later say they will go!

It gets really bad when you drop in for a game and no one actually shows!

Game turn a rounds are also quite bad and messy... no one is really gearing up in the shady rest area or waiting there...Instead I continue to see players waiting is the hot sun by their cars.

I went to PB field last weekend and was amazed at the sheltered arrangements, people parked close to a huge tent and took full advantage of the shade, not in the street!

Games were also hurried along, I like PB field but it can also happen at the Fox Hole...

All I need is more active players to get more players to go.

Partake in contributing efforts of this field- help it happen!

If you are going to any fields on a roll call it may be better to do a double posting, One that says you are interested and another that says you are, or are not going.

This field is quite a nice secret spot, it is really all up to you to polish it and make this diamond shine in the rough!

Back to top Go down
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Field Help   Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Call me and I will arrange for crew of my guys to come over from Ft.Myers to help as best as I can. As a new field owner myself I know how hard it can be to run an operation with very little interest and help and our is 45 acres so call me and we will see what we can do. My OPERATION LOCKDOWN was successful due to the diligence and devotion to teams like PMC, SOG and Archangles so share and share alike.

We will only grow in this sport if we all cooperate as a collective entity together.

CALL ME.

SPAZ

OPERATION 31 Tactical Airsoft and Paintball War Games Field, Ft. Myers, Fl.

239-244-6723
www.spazllc.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.spazllc.com
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Small pickings at the FOX HOLE   Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 pm

dont forget about ODA. and on the next event. Caount on F.A.S.T. to be there
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Small pickings at the FOX HOLE   Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Man everyone always forgets about us LOL affraid
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Small pickings at the FOX HOLE   Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Spaz Be sure to let us know when we can pre-reg.
I think there will be an even stronger showing from South Florida at this next OP.
Back to top Go down
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Pre-Registration for OP31 game July 30   Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:36 pm

All set up on www.spazllc.com for pre-registration for DEATH RISING, game scenario/story line will be on site and facebook in next 36 hours. Tanks all gassed up and armed ready to go and we will be providing each team with RPG's and allowing your own Nerf launchers for game time. Too much to list this time guys just stand by cause we are on field every day til dark getting it ready for you and the lights are up for Friday Night Fites for campers that come night before and it is SICK!

www.spazllc.com

SPAZ

239-244-6723
Back to top Go down
http://www.spazllc.com
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Small pickings at the FOX HOLE   Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:43 pm

spaz wrote:
All set up on www.spazllc.com for pre-registration for DEATH RISING, game scenario/story line will be on site and facebook in next 36 hours. Tanks all gassed up and armed ready to go and we will be providing each team with RPG's and allowing your own Nerf launchers for game time. Too much to list this time guys just stand by cause we are on field every day til dark getting it ready for you and the lights are up for Friday Night Fites for campers that come night before and it is SICK!

www.spazllc.com

SPAZ

239-244-6723

Spaz, you should put this also in Roll Call for State events.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Small pickings at the FOX HOLE   Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Just paid a visit to FOX HOLE with some of team SWORD.

This is a debrief for a Scout Salvage mission checking the Fox hole for October 1st 2011.

after several wet months of high Mosquito activity and total disuse as well as slim attendance I am ready to say that without player attendance, Fox hole is just plain DEAD!

Any ways I took the effort to check it and it is horriblly over grown again and almost all the trails we cut are overgrown or vanished!

The Rest area and gear that was still there was all gathered and I am planning to reset all useful salvaged gear at the nearby PB MATRIX FIELD where I can attend to a more serious attending crowd at a legal venue where it is a steady 60 or more player day!

I am also getting a creeping feeling that the city public works will soon be reclaiming that area so this is why I must act!... all Items were therefore stripped and salvaged.... now moved to PB Matrix field!

Unless I see an inspiring cry to war at this place all I gotta say is Good Bye FOX HOLE!

Last edited by SandDragon on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Small pickings at the FOX HOLE   Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:50 am

well now that the mosquitoes are confirmed gone by several scouts, ill be attending foxhole again with a group of people
Back to top Go down
chief
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
chief

PostSubject: Re: Small pickings at the FOX HOLE   Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:14 pm

im down for foxhole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small pickings at the FOX HOLE   Small pickings at the FOX HOLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1