AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Vote_lcapAnd I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Voting_barAnd I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Vote_lcapAnd I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Voting_barAnd I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zap1492

And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Empty
PostSubject: And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida   And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 am

So, this last Saturday night, while going to Extreme Rage for the first time for airsoft (terrible place, mostly good people though), I was given this link by some guys I met over there. They told me that there was a field that is superior to these paintball parks in the South Florida area?

I started playing airsoft about 8 months ago. Got me a CA G3 and was playing at the Airdog Airsoft field in Newnan, Georgia (I go to college in Auburn). I've really been itching for some airsoft this summer, and was wondering if anyone could provide the details to this field.

My name is Jeff, also.
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida   And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:56 am

Pmc field FTW
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida   And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:03 am

Lots going on in South Florida for Airsoft actually. You have a couple of places in the Homestead area and the South Florida Airsoft Association is currently in the process of raising funds to construct the States first County Sanctioned Airsoft Field. 6.5 acres with a CQB Village. For more info on that particular project you can visit www.sf-aa.org

But as of now, you have Hot Shots, Rage and the place that Medic Dan mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida   And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:45 am

If your into bigger milsim games there is Op31 ,there is also indoor cqb 80,000 sq ft training facility in orlando ,once a month there are big games there,
locally we have PMC,field Koa field pb matrix field and there are some private invite venues. keep an eye on the roll call section.
Back to top Go down
Zap1492

PostSubject: Re: And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida   And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Thanks for the quick responses, guys.

Turns out, the PMC field is pretty much right under my nose. I'll be going there this Sunday. Smile
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida   And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Zap1492 wrote:
Thanks for the quick responses, guys.

Turns out, the PMC field is pretty much right under my nose. I'll be going there this Sunday. Smile

2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida   And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And I thought there was no airsoft in South Florida
Page 1 of 1