AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhat kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Voting_barWhat kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhat kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Voting_barWhat kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

What kind of airsofter are you?

Go down 
+11
tommygunner9
Crazy Joker
AnarchistGrandpa
NegativeHit
3o5
Zulu
SEABEE
onotix
Tylerman
Jester
SandDragon
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Airsoft Tank Driver!!!

Rareity: Rare

This guy may turn up if all the enviornments and field is right for it and airsoft has reached such a hard core level that now missions may actually be miles long!

Though it may not quite be a tank and even rarer if was! the vehical is usually an atv quadbike rigged to look and fight like a tank or even a small car or pickup truck!

The tanks are top heavy because they are fitted with a turret and gunner so they usually go slow and are mostly invincible except to RPG or tank attack!

weapons on board may range from custom fitted bazookas to miniguns!

the guys that drive them are usually in or near an actual military base!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Minigun addict HARDsofter...AKA, GREAT WHITE SH@T!

Rareity: Fortunatelly Rare

This guy is sporting the most expensive gun on the field, a $3,500.00 Minigun! Most likelly to known something like Dragon or Hells Fire what ever he's called he is so powerful he is often avoided by everyone and even his own team!

The lack of anyone aproaching this guy means the actions has well moved on somewhere else and if your on his team be ready to get none because he will get it first!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Soccer mom noob

Increasingly Common

A very young airsofter or kidsofter who is often dropped off or dumped at or near access to the airsoft field.
Technically they legally unsupervised minors at this point!
To the airsofter this is a means to an end as long as they can get to the game.
Often resorting to bumming rides off fellow airsofters....May become stranded at the field if caught alone on a rainy day!

Weaknesses: cell phone recalls of incomming pick up...Times up!
and being stranded as the last one alone!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: nether   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 pm

i use decent guns play fair and love airsoft
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:20 pm

lol jester is a chairsofter xD
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
lol jester is a chairsofter xD

NO... I am the REAL CHAIRSOFTER!....Look at my Post counts... I fukkin took it over too!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:24 pm

haha sanddragon there is no competing with you!! xD
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:26 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
haha sanddragon there is no competing with you!! xD

In the Chair soft quote the guy also lives off ramen food, and has a radical gun collection... Uh That damn cat is disrupting my TV anime marathon... got to shoot it!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:27 pm

lol he be disrupting ur dragonballz marathon lol sanddragon i know u love or loved dbz
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:30 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
lol he be disrupting ur dragonballz marathon lol sanddragon i know u love or loved dbz

Holy Sh@t... He's got a power level of 99,000 Thousand! affraid
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 pm

def cqb junkie/ geardo lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:46 am

Best Video descripition of a CHAIRSOFTER!
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:07 pm

hilarious vid. i change with the tides of the game. one minute im support, the next the lead, then a lone flanker. bt im always a team player. i hate 1v1 and 2v2. its so boring
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Superman airsofter:

Rarity...Common!

BBs bouncing off the man of steel as he never calls a hit! MUH HAH HA!

Only hope to stopping him is to lite em up!

May even more pronounced if he yells out- I"M NOT CALLING MY HITS!- but rarely does!

Occasionally may be seen donning one of these suits or Logos as a patch!

What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Superm10

What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Superm10

WARNING!............keep an eye out for this patch!

What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Kgrhqz10

Sometimes appears as a variant of Zombie undead!- but that's another story!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:25 pm

The Walking Dead Talk!

Rarity: so common!

Speak from the Grave,
The Walking Dead are talking!...often tell the living where they got shot or other Intel!

If seen in action it may be possible to punish them again with a second shot!

A very bad noobish habit...just say hit and nothing more!

Last edited by SandDragon on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 pm

I am a badass one. lol
Back to top Go down
http://shireairsoft.webs.com/
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:09 am

Airsoft Jedi or Darth Sith Lord!

Rarely seen!

You have Cat like reflexes and can seemingly sense the presents of another...Search your feelings, You know it be true!

Can often turn around and hit targets with pin point reflex accuracy- No!.... that was the power of the FORCE!

The Dark Sith Lords are often able to acquire this reflex impulsive kill so if he sees or senses ya...You re dead!

Do not get too close to a Sith Lord!

Airsoft Jedi's are more patient and most likely to dodge attacks using the power of the force...you can tell when the bbs are blown off course by a strong wind! often able to calculate and correct fire placing the bb on the target.

May resort to Cheap Jedi mind games!

Whether you use the power of the dark side or calculate patently like a Master Yoda.

-May the force be with you!

What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Obi-wa10

What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 P1123210
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:23 pm

The Super n00b!

Rarity-found at the Nerd table!

He is quite a character....he has already branded himself a Super noob in front of the whole forum several times and frankly He or she is a retarded idiot!

This kind of person talks intrusively and is almost never diplomatic, Tends to also never apologize and always answer back!

Mentally this person is thinking he is always right , May be right in one or two things but then gets carried away with ego !

Even when proven wrong this person is powered by pure ego!......His sense of Honor is weird and distorted and is only as long as it all ends up in his or her favor! - Never likes to lose!...reminds me of an infant baby throwing a temper tantrum!- they have not quite outgrown whining!

Will actually forget any lose in his or her own credibility and continue carrying on.

THE LAST WORD!:

This person also doesn't ever shut up,seems to always want to have the last word... so if you bark , the bitch will bark back!

If you see one, do not engage....Back away and leave this fool to ramble along with themselves as you cannot possibly cure them of there senile like habits!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Airsoft Drop out

Typically any airsoft player who has burned out of the sport....The Lifespan of an airsofter may be typically epic or rather pathetic based on many factors.

Money, Transportation, available playing time, School, kids, the Wife, a girlfriend, Your Momma!,Pride, Fear, The worth of the whole social effort...some people just get tired out and bored of playing, either they are too good or not good enough to keep up with advanced players who are owning them!

In some cases a player may be BANNED from the sport for being DISHONORABLE.

Of course there is always age and factoring in the possibility that one may be injured...Was that guy wearing protective goggles?......Occationally a serious airsoft accident may occur ending that players game carreer.

The Only Question is How Long You Can keep Playing Airsoft?

Tell tail signs of a drop out:

Player starts selling or giving away all or most of his or her gear.

Less and less attendance.

Low communication with team mates or none at all.

The dramatic loss of a expensive weapon in which recovery of pride and money may be deemed impossible.

A player who lives in Shame and dishonor.....keep staring him down .....very Embarrasing!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:13 pm

im rambo. nuff said. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of airsofter are you?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3