AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Upgrades needed for G&G  Vote_lcapUpgrades needed for G&G  Voting_barUpgrades needed for G&G  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Upgrades needed for G&G  Vote_lcapUpgrades needed for G&G  Voting_barUpgrades needed for G&G  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Upgrades needed for G&G

Go down 
+4
DEVIN
Xero Ryuu
EAGLE
Oddball
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddball
Corporal
Corporal
Oddball

Location : Helicopter One Landing In Whe City, Veitnam Year 1968

Upgrades needed for G&G  Empty
PostSubject: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:42 pm

can anyone help me with uprgrading my G&G M4 i need to get better range and accuracy. my range is max out to 30-35 feet and hopup is pretty bad. i took the gun apart and i still dont have good range nor accuracy. if u can help please tell me the price.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:14 pm

first off get a tightbore barrel if u have a regular m4a1 it will be a 363mm 6.03 type if u do 6.01 its tighter and u might get bbs stuck in barrel but your choice also you might need a new bucking get another madbull type and if u can get a metal hop up unit systema has a good one for 40.00 bucks hope it helps out
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 pm

sounds like either a hop up, air nozzle, or air seal issue.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Even with a mp5k size barrel and a broken bucking you would still get more range than that.Does the gearbox make ay weird noises?your spring might be broken or you might have compression problems.I sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:42 pm

I recomend a tightbore for a G&G gun Very Happy but yeah maybe its compression problems or most likely hop up hope it helps
Back to top Go down
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: I just recently upgraged a G&G UMG (UMP)   Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:30 pm

I just recently upgraded a G&G UMG (UMP. I replaced the motor with a Echo 1 M120 High speed motor, 130 spring, Piston (full metal teeth), new Piston head, added a lipo, regreased and reshimed. It went from a 10 BB Per second rate of fire at 320 FPS to 19 BB's per second at 420 FPS. It's awesome. Be care full not to use echo1 pistons on it. Use systems or better yet G&G makes a reinforced piston (with metal teeth) for most of their guns. G&G is a good quality gun out of the box so it's worth putting money into it. Upgrades needed for G&G  Gg_umg11
Back to top Go down
http://netmasterscorp.net
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:38 pm

ive done a lot of work on m4's, if you go to the pb matrix field i can go and troubleshoot what the problem is (bring gun put together please). if its something i can fix id tell you right there or later that day what it would cost/take. let me know
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:08 pm

30 ft!??! most likely the piston's teeth are stripped or the gears and the spring is not pulling all the way back... OR you have horrible compression... 30 ft? check your FPS, it should be shooting bellow 200! something is wrong, this isn't an upgrade, you need to fix it, its broken.

I recommend asking someone who knows to help you take it apart and diagnose the problem...

btw are the BBS flying straight and then dropping? or is flying all over the place that by 30 ft you can't hit anything but it still shoots hard (shoot a coke can, its over 350 if it penetrates).. if thats the case, then the bucking is either broken or installed badly.

good luck man.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Well after everyone has said the obvious I will tell you something odd you have to check out for. Check to see if any part of your wires are even slightly frayed.

I had that same problem before where I got under 50 feet and under 200 FPS. If your wires are frayed you might not get enough voltage to the motor to fully pull the spring and you get a half pull.

Also you may want to try another battery if you haven't already, because of the same problem the battery may be damaged.
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:24 am

I never understood a half pull.... wouldn't the motor either not pull it or just lock back half way? the gears won't release until the piston is compressed all the way... and it won't move back because of the little lever that prevents gears from moving back...?

I almost sure it s stripped piston, then gears and last compression (i can't believe the G&G could have suddenly such a bad compression, unless the O rings completely came off.)

you need to open it up, there is no other choice really.
Back to top Go down
Oddball
Corporal
Corporal
Oddball

Location : Helicopter One Landing In Whe City, Veitnam Year 1968

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:02 pm

thnx this all will help ALOT
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:34 pm

New gears new motor higher spring new piston and a tightbore should get u pretty far and wont run you too high
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades needed for G&G    Upgrades needed for G&G  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrades needed for G&G
Page 1 of 1