AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Vote_lcapQuestion about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Voting_barQuestion about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Vote_lcapQuestion about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Voting_barQuestion about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Empty
PostSubject: Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version)   Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:24 pm

I wanted to put a 180mm silencer on my JG M4-S and a 550mm barrel for more accuracy and range. I was wondering if the gun's internals are powerful enough to push a bb through that barrel because some people say that I may need a stronger spring, etc. All the internals are stock.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version)   Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:01 pm

i strongly recommend installing the proper cylinder to go with that length barrel. not doing so could cause issues regardless of the spring. additionally, to keep costs down and get the same result (if not much better), keep the same length inner barrel, purchase that length with a tightbore 6.03 diameter, and upgrade your hop up bucking and nub (recommend the madbull red bucking package that comes with a nub.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version)   Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:52 am

Xero Ryuu wrote:
i strongly recommend installing the proper cylinder to go with that length barrel. not doing so could cause issues regardless of the spring. additionally, to keep costs down and get the same result (if not much better), keep the same length inner barrel, purchase that length with a tightbore 6.03 diameter, and upgrade your hop up bucking and nub (recommend the madbull red bucking package that comes with a nub.

ive tried using a 6.01 an echo 1 blue bucking or madbull blue and a pcs spacer/shredders concave spacer and the results are amazing

the accuracy on my 247mm g36c is incredible
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version)   Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Louis wrote:
I wanted to put a 180mm silencer on my JG M4-S and a 550mm barrel for more accuracy and range. I was wondering if the gun's internals are powerful enough to push a bb through that barrel because some people say that I may need a stronger spring, etc. All the internals are stock.
do what these guy say but be VERY careful ive seen JG enhanced weapons be upgraded then fall apart because of it. my dads into airsoft he has a JG M16 enhanced and he did the same thing and dam near had to replace his gearbox
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version)   Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

I will take all of you guys' advice, thanks alot. If anyone wants to add on, feel free to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version)   Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about JG M4-S System (Enhanced Version)
Page 1 of 1