AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Vote_lcapFavorite Handgun - Page 2 Voting_barFavorite Handgun - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Vote_lcapFavorite Handgun - Page 2 Voting_barFavorite Handgun - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Favorite Handgun

Go down 
+10
S.P.E.A.R.
DEVIN
Goatee
NOBODY
Crazy Joker
EAGLE
Mc_SourMonkey
Jester
Vagabond
xTwiiisteDx
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:38 pm

If i get the Eagle i am def getting the full auto version! so the people behind the barrel will be scared to life! lol and yea i saw that it can use the green gas mags. (the mags are like OMG $$$$$) lol but worth. And final question does it have a hicap for it? cause that would be bad ass. O wait one last question does it have a holster that will fit in it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:06 pm

So what do you guys think about:
http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=30445

Just looking at how it shoots makes me horny! lmao this sounds sexy!
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:41 pm

If your gonna get into that area you should get this http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=31497
The m93r is ok, the burst is pretty sick but the m11's rof is boss
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:44 pm

lol honestly the only kwa whos shit i would put up with would probably be the m93r.

as for the mac11 i dont reccomend it, ESPECIALLY the kwa version theyre good for a while then they die and start spitting up bbs and jamming.
Back to top Go down
andre5.56nato
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
andre5.56nato

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:49 pm

ive had 1911s, hicapas, m9s, and a glock. but now i want the kjw sig sauer p226. @Jester what do u think of that pistol?

i read that u rated it as "excelent" but is there anything eles i should know about the pistol, or anything u expirenced. thanks man Smile[u]
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:30 pm

KWA mac 11 pros:ROF,...yea thats about it
CONS:most of it is plastic including the internals,the internals are weak especially the nozzle,the mags are expensive,you cant shoot more than a 1 second burst because the bucking will soon mess up and it wont feed,you have to put the mag in carefully because u might break the internals if u put it in to hard because its KWA,even in semi it is very inaccurate and range should be better for a pistol.Its not worth the money.

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:33 pm

The KJW p226 is very realistic and 100% on spec to the real one,i havent had one but i have used one a couple of times and its my favorite pistol so far, the fell of it is really good and it shoots great.
Back to top Go down
andre5.56nato
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
andre5.56nato

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:42 pm

thanks man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:13 pm

DEVIN wrote:
KWA mac 11 pros:ROF,...yea thats about it
CONS:most of it is plastic including the internals,the internals are weak especially the nozzle,the mags are expensive,you cant shoot more than a 1 second burst because the bucking will soon mess up and it wont feed,you have to put the mag in carefully because u might break the internals if u put it in to hard because its KWA,even in semi it is very inaccurate and range should be better for a pistol.Its not worth the money.

u have to use .25 bb's for the best accuracy not shitty .20 bbs if you used .25 the gun would be accurate i have seen nothing but great things about kwa pistols except the M9 thats the only pistol which is terrible but besides that i have not seen any problems with the m11 besides u having problems with it not saying anything bad about you i just think you guys always get lemons with kwa's and i have good luck with them lol ......... except for the m9
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 pm

DEVIN wrote:
The KJW p226 is very realistic and 100% on spec to the real one,i havent had one but i have used one a couple of times and its my favorite pistol so far, the fell of it is really good and it shoots great.

my experience with the KJW P226 was excellent. it feels great it shoots great and it has a nice kick.
fits perfect in a serpa holster, if you have the money get it, you wont be dissapointed
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 pm

I used all types of bbs with the mac11.
Back to top Go down
Sikes
Private 1st class
Sikes

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Well if you want a real good pistol, look into the KJW 1911, its double stack mags and shoots super far, i have never had an issue with it, plus, the trades on it look awesome
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Yea if i could get the m93r i would, wait i will later on. as for the mac11 i think thats wat it was? Well even if it was good, that is one ugly gun.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:56 pm

WE socom 1911 arent bad right?
Back to top Go down
Sikes
Private 1st class
Sikes

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Well they arint, they are alright for what they are, but, i would personally go for the KJW because they are more reliable, and they have a nicer kick to em and rather awesome accuracy.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:21 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
so this would be a good gun?

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=28053

thats the one sikes has (previously mine)
its a great gun, nice kick, great accuracy, and its a double stack thin mag
Back to top Go down
AVENGER
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
AVENGER

PostSubject: M1911   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:57 am

my favorite is the we super alpha cqb master m1911
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:02 am

Retarded question on the way:
What is double stack? I have herd it and from what i herd it means that you can fire two mags with one load of gas? or is it something else?
Back to top Go down
Vagabond
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:30 am

The BB's criss-cross/zig-zag on top of each other instead of being stacked on top of each other one by one. So makes a 15 round mag into 25. Understand?
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:39 am

o ok yea i know what you talking about. i've seen them before
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:51 pm

So have you made up your mined on a handgun??

Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Yes well these are going to be bought, the order in which they will be bought i am not sure yet. Though i know that the desert eagle and the m93r will be bought before the 1911.

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=32847 (SEXY)

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=30445 (SEXY)

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=28053 (Really good ggb)

Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Ta bein so eventually your going to roll with a three handguns at onces LOL
so what happen to the tan one

Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Idk i am not hearing too much feedback about it. I am going to have to ask someone else that might know about it. Every time i ask someone says yea its nice but this one is better. lol so idk. And as to your first comment, yes! I already told Ron, that when i get the desert eagle, and the m93r i will go pistols only. They have good range, accuracy, and they can shoot full auto. So yea i am excited. I think i made my mind up, the m93r will be bought first. unless someone feeds me another idea. then we will be back to the same position lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Handgun   Favorite Handgun - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Handgun
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next