AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Vote_lcapHOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Voting_barHOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Vote_lcapHOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Voting_barHOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Empty
PostSubject: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Alrite so my team just switched sponsors and I want to get it registered on the forum
If you want proof of sponsorship here it is:

Welcome to the team! Your Sponsorship application has been approved. To Log into your account you will use your email address and the password *****. You can change this as soon as you login. You can browse and shop at www.Zephyrairsoft.com or www.Zephyrsports.com/Airsoft

Zephyr Sponsorship Explained

First off, you will need to sign into your account with the login info provided above. You will see your discounted pricing as you shop through the website. There will not be any specific line or category to show you your discounted price, every item will be discounted once you log in!

When you do decide to place an order, be sure to leave Customer Notes, just say you are a Zephyr Sponsored Player so we can throw in some free stuff! As a Sponsored Player some of the things we may include: Flyers, T-Shirts, Headbands, Lanyards, Stickers and Airsoft Gun Barrel Covers.

Promo codes and discounts cannot be combined with the Sponsorship Pricing.

Please Note that all information in this intro letter and the Sponsorship prices and Sponsorship packages on ANY of our sites is to remain confidential.

You must be 18+ years old to purchase Airsoft guns from our store or have a Parent/Legal Guardian buy it for you.

Sponsorship orders need to come directly through the website and questions need to come through this email address because our customer service representatives do not have access to sponsorship information. You can also reach me directly at 805-620-1420 from 8:00am – 4:00pm PST Monday – Friday. If you need to leave a voice mail please include your name and number and any questions you have. I'll respond to your questions as soon as I can.

What we expect

We want players and teams who know how to have a good time and love the sport. We are looking for people who not only want to better themselves but also the sport of airsoft. Our Sponsorship is simple, we give all our clients access to the latest and greatest gear at a better discount than the usual customer. We give out free stuff with most orders you place letting you know that we appreciate what you are doing and want to continue to build on our sponsor/client relation. We want you to get your name / team name out there as well as ours. All you need to do is wear the gear, slap on the stickers, handout the stuff and PLAY A GREAT GAME.

Keep me up to date on any events/tournaments, pictures/videos or updates to your personal/team webpages!

Distribute Flyers and Stickers

When we send out your order we will include some extra stickers and flyers for you to hand out to your friends and at your local field. We give you the discounts we expect a little help in return J

Provide a link from your team site to our sites

We would love to see you add a link to our home page on any and all of your websites.

http://www.ZephyrAirsoft.com

http://www.ZephyrSports.com

Follow us on Facebook

Airsoft - www.facebook.com/pages/Zephyr-Airsoft/69941724340

Sports - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zephyr-Sports/51814012636

What Zephyr Sponsorship is Not!!

This Sponsorship is not a free handout or a full ride. We will not supply you with free BBs, entry fees, or items to do reviews on. We do our own product reviews at Zephyr Sports. Zephyr is proud to help out our Sponsored players with discounted Guns, Gear and BBs to allow you to play more often and improve.

Sponsorship Guru

Marcus

ZephyrAirsoft

ZephyrSports

Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:24 pm

You need to pm NOBODY with team name ,members and team captain
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:38 pm

ty bro
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:05 pm

i am sponsored by zephyr and i dont like them cause they only discount the guns alittle...and they mainly do paintball
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Ur welcome
Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:46 am

They discount some guns more then others. And how are you sponsored as an individual they only sponsor teams.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:31 am

i am part of a team. i am the team SHIELD captain. we are a registered team on the forum.
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 am

I think the discounts are alrite. They don't seem to great right now because of Christmas sales other websites have 20% off and 15% off.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:40 am

i am trying t get sponsored by airsoft sd
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Lmfao my team used to be sponsored by them. they arent too good, you get better deals with coupon codes at evike or airsoft gi, and evike will send you free shit to review
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Yea these coupons only last for a little while though, after the holidays there wont be such nice discounts. I was sponsored by evike for reviews but its not really like you get to keep much of anything. You get to try a gun then u have to send it back lol plus zephyr sends me free lanyards barrel covers t-shirts patches stickers and shit like that
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:11 pm

they send me that to. and what sucks is that they say that you cant review their guns for them cause they do it themselves..i am always on you-tube and i have only seen 4 videos that they have. if i were them i would get as much help as they can get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!   HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW DO I GET MY TEAM ON FORUMS!
Page 1 of 1