AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
THE RIGHT STUFF! Vote_lcapTHE RIGHT STUFF! Voting_barTHE RIGHT STUFF! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

THE RIGHT STUFF!

Go down 
+9
SheepDogRex
Pandemonium
Jester
e46hoodrich
xTwiiisteDx
SoldierXDefcon
El Timba
Repo
SandDragon
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:57 am

I still Got some Critisim for our Fellow Referees and airsoft field field hosts, as well as some of you wise guy players!

I do not want to name names but if it were up to me I would probablly fire them all!

Of course I'm a nice guy , its is all just being operated like a drunken pirate ship, idiots sailing on a ship in a sea of fools!....If you feel the same, you will not probablly not notice how n00bish you really are!

I would glare at the n00b who ripped off his fogged up protective goggles and only get a n00bish response intead of an Oh Thank you!.... It really is that bad!

I want to make my nearby potental airsoft field just plain bad ass and everything running well down to the organized conduct of its attending players... but the refereees seem to run this shit like a drunken pirate ship and not anything like the organized battleship it should be!

I would run a tight ship and I think even I would hate myself!....The referees system is damaged by the individual lack of their own personal talent and creativity- Almost none of them actually play airsoft or have a care too!

This said , It is vital that the authority we trust to be authority should have a passion for the sport and not some lazy Zombie who is only there for the money.

I noticed that this is also very bad work ethic... our current Referees need to work harder and at least look not to relaxed that it seems like they just arrive and get paid to do nothing!
The staff should work this field like its some kind of a military drill and you players should too!....It is infectious that this air of lazy relaxed turnarounds often set the moods for slow turn arounds in games.

And of course - YOU PLAYERS bring it down upon yourselves to often defy and disrequard authority in the field... YOU FUCKING BASTARDS KEEP ON TAKING OFF YOUR GOGGLES IN THE HOT ZONE!

IF THIS WAS A CQB CITY in CALIFORNIA... THEY WOULD HAVE THROWN YOU OUT!

Aparentlly there is a savage tolerance for n00bs here in South Florida... and plenty of IDIOTS who defyantlly live in shame.....I wonder if they also shit and piss in the same dish they would later eat in!

I have plenty of personal bent up anger and solutions to help but I would actually need to train the current staff and maybe have a few proffessional players back me up on upholding the game by going it by the book.

I know that we uphold the honor system but I am sure that our field is cheating and cutting corners in all other aspects when it comes to running the field.

We can build bunkers and create shit but now we need to establish the social order for the sport.....

We need to better train the players on the aspects of the sport.... DEATH RAGS, BLIND MAN WALKING, CEASE FIRE and Bang out rules!....any one know any of these?

Referees need to not buckle under the strain of hosting for large airsoft partys and thus must welcome hosting scenarios for simulated war games....Don't be Lazy and go for just the DEATHMATCH.

DEATHMATCH.... in my oppinion is a goalless game that is uncreative and for simple idiots or simple minds, by playing this common game, you are only reenforcing the idiot quoe status of this field- I am sure that you are all in it for scenarios if you can train hard and drill them until the game sessions are perfected like football!

The Field must be run at Battleship status...Not drunken pirate boat!....Those sailors got to get the players lined up and ready like I saw at CQB city... players must do their part and stand at attention when a game scenario is being anounced with no disrespectful interuptions....I fail to metion previously how RUDE Miami people are or lacking in manners... Maybe its a Latin Cuban thing!

If possible someone also translate this exact post in Spanish....They must all understand!

Excuse me for tallking trash about my own people but it is my hunch that it is sadly true and I hope I'm wrong in some facts...otherwise disrequard my shit but pick the useful bits of my feedback.

Some Ideas:

Personally I would like to see our well trained airsoft staff all with the right knowlege, respond well , and maybe even armed with an airsoft pistol to shoot and see if they suspect a cheating player!....or just shoot out a player instead of calling them out!

Referees should also consist of actual players who will host- a DREAM TEAM who can organize consistantly good scenarios.- YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!

Experimental Scenarios and creativity should always be welcomed....do not go for the STUPID Lazy DEATHMATCH!

All referees need walkie talkies, whistles, stopwatches, if they are lacking these, they will need them to help run a tight ship!

Idiot player action should not be tollerated and should be punished.... punishment should be a 3 strike punch card issued to all players and must be presented when ordered...strike it 3 and you are out!- maybe even banned!

Fines for light misconduct may also better help and crack a whip to orderly conduct... authority should be respected....this will apply when we finish training our authority and got to deal with wiseguys!

If you see a Blind guy Enforce the rules... Goggles on!... stop the game and even cover his eyes if ya have to!

THE RIGHT STUFF! Ship810
BRING IT TO BATTLSHIP STATUS!
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:53 am

The problem is you have the noob (sanddragon) trying to lead all the other noobs while calling them noobs, while at the same time pretending he is not a noob.

Back to top Go down
El Timba
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
El Timba

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:24 pm

you make sense ( at times very rudly put lol) as far as refs go, you can tell they play paintball and arent interested in airsoft. maybe you should talk to leo if you want better refs.As far as the issue with eye wear is concerned i see your point. At the same time if your a grown man and your out and you know your in an area that its unlikely to get shot in the face and you want to take your eyes off well... you pay taxes there your eyes do what ever you want. Im sure were all in agreement that we all want to be able to have as many fun interesting games as possible in a day of playing. weve identified the problems lets work towards the soliutions.
El Timba
Back to top Go down
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal
SoldierXDefcon

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:45 pm

I know the field staffing isn't up to standards . But just talking about it on the forum isnt going to do much either , If you guys want things to improve speak up at the field in a constructive and professional manner (I know I have). As far as the refs not caring for the sport , not being airsofters themselves , being "noobs" or w/e else people are saying . I know for a fact after getting to know the inside workings of the field and what the staff opinions are on things, I can safely say that....

1: They do care about the sport (mainly on the arguing and no hit calling that happens at the field) Ive spoken to them and they understand that if it keeps up people just wont want to play there. But then you got things going on like the refs getting shot in the back by some prik before a match has even started thinking its funny(which btw is something paintballers do at tournaments so if you talk crap about paintball and do this, "Then your no better") , or if a ref does call someone out they dont respect their word, just ignore it and keep playing. So this goes both ways , I know were paying $15 for a service and Ive heard some players saying they've been cheated and want to take their money elsewhere , I respect that cus as long as airsoft grows in miami its a good thing ( I know for a fact that the staff is not getting paid much at all for the amount of hours they put in) but damn people we sure as hell make it difficult for the staff to run things sometimes and vice versa.

2: They use to play airsoft back in the day when only 8 to 15 people max would show up at the field. They were all in a team together way before some people were even playing aisoft . So you guys can just drop the "They dont play airsoft" crap .

3: Im sorry to say but I would say 90% of us are still "noobs" at the field , hell I consider myself green and Ive been playing airsoft for 3 years strong , shit I dont know everything and I still learn something new every time I go out and play . Instead of calling people "noobs" (this term has been so overused with the call of duty and halo era Im sick of it) I rather say inexperienced or hes/shes still green.

So with that out the way , yes the staff needs to keep getting trained, keep their work ethic and standards up . Im personally going to have to take care of that part. And believe it or not guys Ive refed many times , gotta say its damn near impossible to see a bb hit on someone most of the time even when Im staring right at them just 5 feet away next to them , the only way you can see them is if your right in front of the spot that got hit and the bb just drips of the persons body because of some piece of gear. So that fantasy of a ref calling out someone every time for you (forget it). If thats what you want , you can always go back to paintball which is much easier to know if someone got hit. Just yesterday I was playing one round where I saw the guy get hit 5 times from me , but he didnt call it instead he just flinched and took a knee behind the tree. So I just kept on engaging the next target. Moments later I get hit right on the mask from the same guy. I call the hit not gonna lie I really was annoyed but I didnt let it get the best of me. Instead I walk out and tell the ref whos at the base watching some other players that theirs a guy not calling his hits . He tells me that the same guy had been caught doing the same by another player and they were trying to catch him in the act. Left it at that and just enjoyed the rest of my day. I consider airsoft a sport and Ive put time , money and effort into it. But damn guys I dont understand how people get so sensitive at times and just react in the most randomly aggressive manner. I go out there to enjoy myself and forget the stress from the week before. This is just my opinion and I dont pretend to know everything because I dont . Instead I just try to play honorably , be as professional as possible , not talk shit behind peoples backs and just enjoy the game . Theirs a saying we use at my gym "Talk shit, Get hit" same applies here guys. Hopefully all these issues will get taken care of soon.
Back to top Go down
El Timba
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
El Timba

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Im sorry if I offended anybody but i dont think i said anything out of place. all I said was that we have to fix what ever problems we feel we may have with the field. so sorry if i offended i didnt mean to. Like i said too im new to airsoft and really like it and just want to enjoy my days playing.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Though I may have Quoted n00bs in the field I never said that I myself wasn't a n00b as well....Maybe I just happen to be enlightened a bit more than the others!

Green or not... This should not discount the lack of manners I have seen on the field, the disreguard to uphold even basic safty standards...Mags out!... Goggles on!

The constant horseplay on this field and the whole community attending is in my book a class of people playing as underdogs, clowns, flunkys....hoolagans!

And the crazy part is that everytime it is brought up... even with the best of serious intentions it is actually amplified with more rebellion!

From my perspective the referees don't play airsoft... at least not with any passion... therefore in my eyes they are slacker n00bs! x2!

Sure I may be blunt on calling people what I think they probablly deserve, I don't always need to be diplomatic or play politics to kiss ass.

I wanted the field to operate in another more precice standard but I'm stuck with dumb and dumber!

Please do not dout my carefully thought over anaylisis of field operations... I have went out of my way to take notes on the subject and have presented a very sound evaluation... my airsoft gaming skill may be bad and spray and pray, but I assure you that I have checked and compared operations with other fields and CQB facilites and have found that we were operating at fault!

The best we can do is acknowlege the points of information I have pointed out and hopefully bring our field up to speed!

I am hoping that we can better train our local airsoft community....I will not be the one training ya but I might crack the whip!....I am merely making an extra effort to also provide information or remind ya all the does and don'ts of the sport so don't kill the messanger boy!
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:34 pm

This is a very delicate topic. A lot of people are either with or against these suggestions. Now I am with because it is the honorable, sportsman like conduct, and mannered way. I do think that the refs should maintain a but more control over the crowed, but i dont blame them. All of them are really young and they are trying to also have fun while at work. Well I think instead of complaining and pointing fingers we should all help them out. Look we all ready have three people who are up for the help, Ron, Vic, and I. Thats 3 already that will help. Not to mention all the others that would be up for it too. What we need to do is get games going no more than 10 minutes apart from each other. I HATE waiting around 20 minutes when there is no one inside because people fail to hurry up loading and stuff. We can all practice quickness and this way we make sure we play more games and get our moneys worth. We can have a drink, load up and go over the refs and tell them we are ready lets go. And from the moment we say that give everyone 3 minutes more to get inside. If you are in, you play. If you want to take your sweet time, wait till next time. We can also keep the crowed under control when they are wrestling. Tell them hey guys lets wrestle later, lets start already. Another suggestion is to think of all the possible games we would like to play a week before playing, not at the field at the last minute, this never works and everyone doesnt agree. We should just say: "Ok well now in the program we have a capture the flag" quite everyone and explain the rules. And bam the game starts. Lets be more organized and help the refs that have stress over a crowed that does not cooperate with them. The refs are really cool guys and they do care about airsoft, maybe not as much as paintball but that isnt any of our business. Their job is to ref, doesnt matter if they like paintball or baseball, or ballet, they ref. But i do agree that we should help them. If we want this field to be successful we can not leave it all to one person. "The Dream Team" must not stop right now. Yes we build and make the field better, but we also have to care about our refs. We have to start showing them that they do have the authority, and I guarantee you once they see that people start contributing they will be respected and be more into the sport. But right now the way some people act at the field by not being respectful, calling their hits, ignoring their rules the refs must think that airsoft sucks. And I dont blame them I would think the same. CQB city's refs have authority not because they made the authority, NO! Some one had to give it to them. And it is up to us to give it to our refs. That being said Victor start planning and post a thread of the games we would like to play for this up coming saturday. This way, saturday comes and we tell the refs look this is what we are playing today. And that is it. Some games people wont like, but we arent here to satisfy everyone's necessity, we are here to play a sport.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:03 pm

SoldierXDefcon wrote:
I know the field staffing isn't up to standards . But just talking about it on the forum isnt going to do much either , If you guys want things to improve speak up at the field in a constructive and professional manner (I know I have). As far as the refs not caring for the sport , not being airsofters themselves , being "noobs" or w/e else people are saying . I know for a fact after getting to know the inside workings of the field and what the staff opinions are on things, I can safely say that....

1: They do care about the sport (mainly on the arguing and no hit calling that happens at the field) Ive spoken to them and they understand that if it keeps up people just wont want to play there. But then you got things going on like the refs getting shot in the back by some prik before a match has even started thinking its funny(which btw is something paintballers do at tournaments so if you talk crap about paintball and do this, "Then your no better") , or if a ref does call someone out they dont respect their word, just ignore it and keep playing. So this goes both ways , I know were paying $15 for a service and Ive heard some players saying they've been cheated and want to take their money elsewhere , I respect that cus as long as airsoft grows in miami its a good thing ( I know for a fact that the staff is not getting paid much at all for the amount of hours they put in) but damn people we sure as hell make it difficult for the staff to run things sometimes and vice versa.

2: They use to play airsoft back in the day when only 8 to 15 people max would show up at the field. They were all in a team together way before some people were even playing aisoft . So you guys can just drop the "They dont play airsoft" crap .

3: Im sorry to say but I would say 90% of us are still "noobs" at the field , hell I consider myself green and Ive been playing airsoft for 3 years strong , shit I dont know everything and I still learn something new every time I go out and play . Instead of calling people "noobs" (this term has been so overused with the call of duty and halo era Im sick of it) I rather say inexperienced or hes/shes still green.

So with that out the way , yes the staff needs to keep getting trained, keep their work ethic and standards up . Im personally going to have to take care of that part. And believe it or not guys Ive refed many times , gotta say its damn near impossible to see a bb hit on someone most of the time even when Im staring right at them just 5 feet away next to them , the only way you can see them is if your right in front of the spot that got hit and the bb just drips of the persons body because of some piece of gear. So that fantasy of a ref calling out someone every time for you (forget it). If thats what you want , you can always go back to paintball which is much easier to know if someone got hit. Just yesterday I was playing one round where I saw the guy get hit 5 times from me , but he didnt call it instead he just flinched and took a knee behind the tree. So I just kept on engaging the next target. Moments later I get hit right on the mask from the same guy. I call the hit not gonna lie I really was annoyed but I didnt let it get the best of me. Instead I walk out and tell the ref whos at the base watching some other players that theirs a guy not calling his hits . He tells me that the same guy had been caught doing the same by another player and they were trying to catch him in the act. Left it at that and just enjoyed the rest of my day. I consider airsoft a sport and Ive put time , money and effort into it. But damn guys I dont understand how people get so sensitive at times and just react in the most randomly aggressive manner. I go out there to enjoy myself and forget the stress from the week before. This is just my opinion and I dont pretend to know everything because I dont . Instead I just try to play honorably , be as professional as possible , not talk shit behind peoples backs and just enjoy the game . Theirs a saying we use at my gym "Talk shit, Get hit" same applies here guys. Hopefully all these issues will get taken care of soon.

I totally agree with you. There are just some dirty ass players out there,that think they are invincible and fuck everything up for all of us.

I admit I spazzed out and lost my temper when a couple of us got shot before the game started.. I've been trying to work on that.

But its super frustrating with this certain group of dirty players already. They are giving this sport a bad name. Everyone I talk to out there seems to say the same.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:38 am

half of the people who play at the field dont even have an account on this forum.

so basically half of this message isnt going to be relayed. new players should be asked for a forum account, if they dont have one they have till the next game day to show proof of membership.

as ive said before, i can make scenarios. REAL scenarios, the kind they base movies off of, but untill i see that it isnt going to be a useless gesture i wont be posting them up.

just last week saturday, 12/17/11 we were in the middle of planning a scenario and the refs and a small group of people interrupted it midway for a team death match and wasted the last game of the day with an infinite respawn deathmatch (ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS, POINTLESS, AND SOMETHING ID EXPECT FROM A CHILD)

i remember back in the silo days we would have days where the scenarios would attract 60+ people, and not ONE person said the objectives were too hard to remember or understand, and thats saying something considering that there would be multiple teams who each had their own objectives to follow. for example red team would be tasked with bombing a certain designated weapons storage, while blue team would be tasked with killing everyone on sight, and green team tasked with infiltrating enemy lines and securing the weapons storage and a landing zone.

another thing that needs to be addressed are the towers, they are amazing, but it gets to a point where the game starts and neither side moves, they just camp at the bases. sure they need to be badass and have lots of strengths but they also need their weaknesses. respawn points need to be moved around to accomodate the new bases and they need to be strategically placed where it will create hard combat spots in multiple areas instead of just one or two points. the field should be created evenly, where everyone wont have the habit of saying "when the game starts were all gonna make a bee line to point x"

if you really want to run scenarios instead of your average team deathmatch, why not try enforcing a midcap only rule, just that one thing will make the games more dynamic and tactical.

if youre trying to attract more players, make it as real as possible. stay away from all the shit you can do playing call of duty ex: capture the flag, teamdeathmatch, free for all.

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:56 am

put me on a plane victor.. ill whip em into shape. ill get that fucking boat running like its gotta purpose. i hang around the refs a CQB City i know how do that shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:35 pm

You should address the game style and the reff issue with LEo.
He most likely will listen because if he doesn't and you go elsewhere then thats money out of his pocket. The lack of effort with games and the officials have long been a complaint at this field.As far as a certain group of people that you know are going to cheat you should make them play amongst themselves, you may have some downtime between games but less headaches at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:26 pm

SheepDogRex wrote:
He most likely will listen because if he doesn't and you go elsewhere then thats money out of his pocket. The lack of effort with games and the officials have long been a complaint at this field.As far as a certain group of people that you know are going to cheat you should make them play amongst themselves, you may have some downtime between games but less headaches at the end of the day.

Well I am goaling for Training my Referee guys who like to slap shit up together... Everything they may be doing is probablly wrong!

I need to create the same kind of order that is being organized in CQB city...

Look at the pictures I posted!....At CQB city the players all line up when ready!....The Referees get on a podium and anounce the games and rules... they got a system in force!

The Organization needs to be drilled more seriously... I may need to be a far stricter captain in order to run a tight ship!

This may require more power and authority...I really am hoping to entice them but not use the whip!

GOD DAMN IT ALL, I SHOULD BE PAID TO DO THIS!

You guys have no Idea how Chaotic the operations are being run...we some how hold it all together....That is why I state that no interuptions help while a disscussion is being organized for games.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:00 pm

SandDragon wrote:
SheepDogRex wrote:

Well I am goaling for Training my Referee guys who like to slap shit up together... Everything they may be doing is probablly wrong!

I need to create the same kind of order that is being organized in CQB city...

Look at the pictures I posted!....At CQB city the players all line up when ready!....The Referees get on a podium and anounce the games and rules... they got a system in force!

The Organization needs to be drilled more seriously... I may need to be a far stricter captain in order to run a tight ship!

This may require more power and authority...I really am hoping to entice them but not use the whip!

GOD DAMN IT ALL, I SHOULD BE PAID TO DO THIS!

You guys have no Idea how Chaotic the operations are being run...we some how hold it all together....That is why I state that no interuptions help while a disscussion is being organized for games.
to run a tight ship tell em do your fuckin job and ref otherwise ill find someone who cares. it sounds like the refs arent into reffing, that may be you need to find people hardcore enough that they will die trying to make your field perfect. i know i would. THATS THE KEY!!! it all starts with the refs, then the players will b whipped by the refs, and they will follow into order. the people you got now arent working, maybe its time to refresh.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:32 pm

i got a small clip of one referee in action. ( i think hes new,ive only seen him a couple times,my guess is he's 13-16 years old.)

i understand a bunch of these guys are old enough to be the father of these referee's but if they are scared to pull people out of the game and be more strict on field rules then im sure leo can find a couple of other guys that will do their job.

hes just chiling back, laying down minus well just kick his feet up and spark a cohiba while hes at it.

i was standing 5ft from the ref and 10ft directlly behind the other player. and a shitload of bbs came flying in and about 3 of them hit me on the knees,im about 99% sure that player got hit & flinched,didnt even have cover as you can see in the video. my point is the referee is there for nothing. this is why the arguments happen and all that chaos on the field. i see it everytime i go out there.

things will get better soon.

click picture for video.
THE RIGHT STUFF! Th_hit
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:36 pm

e46hoodrich wrote:
i got a small clip of one referee in action. ( i think hes new,ive only seen him a couple times,my guess is he's 13-16 years old.)

i understand a bunch of these guys are old enough to be the father of these referee's but if they are scared to pull people out of the game and be more strict on field rules then im sure leo can find a couple of other guys that will do their job.

hes just chiling back, laying down minus well just kick his feet up and spark a cohiba while hes at it.

i was standing 5ft from the ref and 10ft directlly behind the other player. and a shitload of bbs came flying in and about 3 of them hit me on the knees,im about 99% sure that player got hit,didnt even have cover as you can see in the video. my point is the referee is there for nothing. this is why the arguments happen and all that chaos on the field. i see it everytime i go out there.

click picture for video.
THE RIGHT STUFF! Th_hit
i dont put up with that shit. i dont care if you are my father, u cheat ur ass doesnt deserve to play. if the refs are that young and that scared.... UGH FUCK i wanna go there and fix this!!!!
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 pm

e46hoodrich wrote:

i was standing 5ft from the ref and 10ft directlly behind the other player. and a shitload of bbs came flying in and about 3 of them hit me on the knees,im about 99% sure that player got hit & flinched,didnt even have cover as you can see in the video. my point is the referee is there for nothing. this is why the arguments happen and all that chaos on the field. i see it everytime i go out there.

click picture for video.
THE RIGHT STUFF! Th_hit

lol thats me no need to hide ... id didnt see anything in that vid... trust me i didnt get hit. its called getting out of the way of bb's that were aimed at u, a dead player no dead rag standing there in full camo ..maybe thats why u got hit a few times.. buddy... so throw ur 99% out.. cuase that vid is no good..... scratch . in fact ur boy on the other side was eating bb's like crazy !! until the ref on the other side took him out.. hiding behind the tracktor.. like if nothing.. i didnt say nothing just kept shooting.. until the ref saw he was getting hit.and pulled him.. and he got hit way before that running to the tractor... so trust me people have seen me walk ok.. just cause u u shoot in a direction doesnt mean u hit someone.... and the game before that i was admining.. and i try to tell ur boy he got hit and told me he didnt!! funny.... was a clean shot he had the fuck it attitude.... ...

Last edited by Streets on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:11 pm

point being admins have to be better involed with the fire fights... cause some players have that im not calling it attitude cause they think the othere side is cheating..... im the first one to pull my guys if i see it,, even though it shouldnt be happening.. i hvent played just to help out the admins.... other people should start doing the same... if u think there no good.. more eyes the better the play.. to help with hit calling... some time s players dont feel it.. or have a shit load of gear.. and get hit with a low fps gun... it makes it harder... thats y we need more eyes.... on the field... there just alot of bullshit talk after play hes cheating , there not calling hit.. blah blah... crying... that makes some people not want to play fair... gots to change... no matter who plays who you always here it anyways .. sat.. or sunday its always i hit that guy i got him... let admins do the there jobs... just keep in the fight..,,... help out the field.... to help for better hit counts.... and if u have promblems talk it out dont trash talk ..... its airsoft we all go home at the end of day.....
Back to top Go down
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Staff training!!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Streets, Doc, Seebee back me up on this!

I run 12 field instructors at OP31 all that have 12 hours of field admin training through SPAZ llc as well as Red Cross CPR/Aed certification and NRA Range Instructor schooling before they even get on my field. They wear Red shirts tucked in with whistles and radios and are taught to HAVE to get into the thick of things in order to arbitrate gun battles accordingly. The term or title "Ref" or "admin" has with it a negative conotation at times because we all have been to fields where the "admin" or "Ref's" have been the primary gripe or concern. The day of kids in shorts and orange bike vests is OVER! In this sport of integrity it is imperative that the "Field Instructors" be taught to manage and RUN the tempo as well as the structure of the field at all times.

Bottom line, they need to be educated, or not vested in the first place to avoid confrontations during battle.

SPAZ/OP31
Back to top Go down
http://www.spazllc.com
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:34 pm

spaz wrote:
Streets, Doc, Seebee back me up on this!

I run 12 field instructors at OP31 all that have 12 hours of field admin training through SPAZ llc as well as Red Cross CPR/Aed certification and NRA Range Instructor schooling before they even get on my field. They wear Red shirts tucked in with whistles and radios and are taught to HAVE to get into the thick of things in order to arbitrate gun battles accordingly. The term or title "Ref" or "admin" has with it a negative conotation at times because we all have been to fields where the "admin" or "Ref's" have been the primary gripe or concern. The day of kids in shorts and orange bike vests is OVER! In this sport of integrity it is imperative that the "Field Instructors" be taught to manage and RUN the tempo as well as the structure of the field at all times.

Bottom line, they need to be educated, or not vested in the first place to avoid confrontations during battle.

SPAZ/OP31
2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:53 pm

To the Matrix owners/all:

After the new year if you can swing a Sunday at the host field, I will bring my crew over from SPAZ/OP31 and run a structured field instructor class that will last about 3-4 hours and place the students in actual game situations to practice the curriculum. Doc and Niveo are already implimenting whistles and other measures at PMC and they seem to be working pretty well considering the size of the field and the amount of players that they host on it sometimes. Breed from SOG and Vudu from Sheepdogs will back me up on this as well that a structured FIELD INSTRUCTOR curriculum needs to be implimented at area fields, especially since the business/land owner is primarily responsible for the staff and all the patrons on the field.

I run the only State of Florida approved & sanctioned Airsoft/Paintball instructor curriculum and...................IT'S FREE!

Seabee and Nobody or F.A.S.T- someone contact the Matrix owners and see if this is something that they want to do. It can only make them as business owners look good by providing professionally trained staff at their fields.

No more kids in shorts, dollar store sunglasses and neon bike vests that are just "reffing" til they get time to play!

If you all are in favor of having OP31/SPAZ propose a mandatory "field instructor" certification for fields, then chime in and let's get it started. I already have paper into the state.

No reason why my 45 acre tactical airsoft/paintball field should be the only one utilizing a trained staff.

Seabee call me! you have been to the OP and know how we work.!

Sandragon call me causes you will be perfect for this considering your enthusiam and passion for the sport.

SPAZ

239-244-6723
Back to top Go down
http://www.spazllc.com
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:17 am

Streets wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:

click picture for video.
THE RIGHT STUFF! Th_hit

lol thats me no need to hide ... id didnt see anything in that vid... trust me i didnt get hit. its called getting out of the way of bb's that were aimed at u, a dead player no dead rag standing there in full camo ..maybe thats why u got hit a few times.. buddy... so throw ur 99% out.. cuase that vid is no good..... scratch . in fact ur boy on the other side was eating bb's like crazy !! until the ref on the other side took him out.. hiding behind the tracktor.. like if nothing.. i didnt say nothing just kept shooting.. until the ref saw he was getting hit.and pulled him.. and he got hit way before that running to the tractor... so trust me people have seen me walk ok.. just cause u u shoot in a direction doesnt mean u hit someone.... and the game before that i was admining.. and i try to tell ur boy he got hit and told me he didnt!! funny.... was a clean shot he had the fuck it attitude.... ...

if thats what you want to call it then ok, thats fine, everyone has their own opinion.no need to argue about it.

but like i said im 99% sure u got hit,I was wearing a neon vest by this time, the hits were not intented for me. your blue shirt stood out all day,i was 10 feet back and in the video u can see the bbs coming in and u can see u "trying" to get out of the way but theres no way i get hit and you didnt!and you didnt even move positions till after my boy started walking out and i had 2 other guys back there shooting at you.and you were screaming to the referee "go check him bro" and then you called out for roy.thats how i have it on video, i just edited the video to make it shorter idk how u remember it but w.e thats my side of view.

+ u guys are the first ones to start screaming out "call it" and other bullshit like that to the referee's thinking you guys hit everything yall shoot at so idk y u talking about that.

i dont blame you tough maybe you didnt feel it or by miracle it didnt hit you,i blame the referee's for just sitting there and not doing shit. wtf are they there for if we have to admin our own games??

Last edited by e46hoodrich on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:20 am

spaz wrote:
To the Matrix owners/all:

After the new year if you can swing a Sunday at the host field, I will bring my crew over from SPAZ/OP31 and run a structured field instructor class that will last about 3-4 hours and place the students in actual game situations to practice the curriculum. Doc and Niveo are already implimenting whistles and other measures at PMC and they seem to be working pretty well considering the size of the field and the amount of players that they host on it sometimes. Breed from SOG and Vudu from Sheepdogs will back me up on this as well that a structured FIELD INSTRUCTOR curriculum needs to be implimented at area fields, especially since the business/land owner is primarily responsible for the staff and all the patrons on the field.

I run the only State of Florida approved & sanctioned Airsoft/Paintball instructor curriculum and...................IT'S FREE!

Seabee and Nobody or F.A.S.T- someone contact the Matrix owners and see if this is something that they want to do. It can only make them as business owners look good by providing professionally trained staff at their fields.

No more kids in shorts, dollar store sunglasses and neon bike vests that are just "reffing" til they get time to play!

If you all are in favor of having OP31/SPAZ propose a mandatory "field instructor" certification for fields, then chime in and let's get it started. I already have paper into the state.

No reason why my 45 acre tactical airsoft/paintball field should be the only one utilizing a trained staff.

Seabee call me! you have been to the OP and know how we work.!

Sandragon call me causes you will be perfect for this considering your enthusiam and passion for the sport.

SPAZ

239-244-6723

Sound like a great idea!... I will be working though during the Holidays and Its my High season at the beach...When I get back, I'm all for it.

I would like to see the staff going pro and enforcing better game turnouts in military disipline as well as even some safty training- CPR?... Man, I think I need a refresher course!

I only wonder If we can get a high roll call for all to attend an organized meeting to train players, not just hold games but to host airsoft lectures in person....This reminds me of that last barbeque and raffle for S.F.A.A.

Could we hold a serious meeting with all the clans in attendance to show we want organized airsoft activities?

Those who already know how to play can attend and reenforce the proffessinalism of the airsoft sport by also partaking as leaders.

So far I took many notes and have done my best ....I will need to call in for backup!

Time to go back to boot camp!
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Will bring this up at our team meeting tonite. I will also contact Streets and other team leaders and see what type of input i can get and then we can figure out a direction. A few things i would like to bring up tho
1- You guys really need to do your research on Milsim and be sure it is what you want.
Death match and suitcase games are NOT Mil/Sim.

2- This is not California, you want Cal style play then move to Cal. Cal and Fl dont gel, never have never will.

3- I know you guys have put in hours of work at PB but in reality it is way to small to be hosting the amount of people you are putting on it.

Anyways I will help you guys as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Sounds like a good idea, i will also bring it up to my team. But i do agree we need professional training and staff. Also SheepDog is right. We really need to do our research on milsim games. I want to play a game with multiple objectives, that will be awesome if it could happen. I am tired of just eliminating players: it suks. Its good for COD but not for airsoft.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Yup more milsim I agree I sometimes rather shoot targets in the backyard than play the same stuff over and over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE RIGHT STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIGHT STUFF!   THE RIGHT STUFF! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RIGHT STUFF!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next