AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Vote_lcapThe Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Voting_barThe Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Vote_lcapThe Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Voting_barThe Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Empty
PostSubject: The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field!   The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:12 pm

I don't mean to be mean guy but sometimes there are things I witness and see in the field that is just a complete and utter discrace...Namelly, The really bad n00bs!

New guys or Idiots that arrived to the field , there should be an active listing on the topic to further educate these players and ween them off their N00bish ways!

from kidsofter to old geezer,Mostly they are kids- It may or may not be possible to convert a n00b from the darkside but some say is it broken, can we fix it and builder bob will say its FUCKED!

The Look:

Tattered jeans, T-shirt over sweater hoody,May possibly look equipt but rare.
May actually wear bright clothing too!
The wrong kind of eye protection or none at all!... May resort to always bumming eyeglasses off another!
Sometimes but rarely you may see a fully equipt and well dressed person but looks can also be decieving.

Weapons:

Cheap ass guns or Rented airsoft equipment...sometimes borrowed by a fellow player.
Possiblly a new gun.
The really bad n00bs tend to mis handle weapons, drop the guns and fire cheap 12gram ammo when they should be firing 20gram type.
Firing the cheap bbs can cause the gun mag to jam up or plugg up the barrel.
Sniper rifles are sometimes dragged on the floor with the barrel stuck in the ground- a very bad habit!
Gun sometimes are used like a walking stick or cane.
Gun abandoned or left on the floor!
Gun is almost never cleaned or attended by this kind of player.

Attitude:

Some n00bs will evolve to an interesting point between the worst of NERDS or GEEKS.
While the Nerds will have a much better improved understanding towards airsoft they will still fall short and remain possibly un cool!
Geeks are just Shameless Fucks possibbly still kid softers or mentally retarded....They tend to talk back, rebell...I don't see them calling any hits either!
The attitude may actually be kiddish preprogramed response to be a smart ass or fight the power....Taking on "THE MAN" this is probablly why we have virus and computer hackers on the internet- they made a bloody game of it....It is all about a LACK OF RESPECT!
Notably seen is a common outright defiance to the rules and authority.....Commonly seen is WHINING and CRYING... And the occational TEMPERTANTRUMS!
May actually Lack HONOR both on or off the field.
Occationally the n00b or even his team may resort to off field destructive sabatoge or graffite and other childish destruction rebling under might verses right terms....It no longer matters who is right or wrong, it is now all about pride!.
The Worst of these kinds of n00bs are the ones that will not listen or learn from a lecture.
some will even run away or fight when cornered about a topic.
Other issues are the refusing to take resposability for any actions, so if they broke it they will never admit that they did!

Other Items:

Batteries not fully charged or forgotten.
Batteries are "borrowed"but not returned.
Mags are not pulled out correctlly, sometimes forciblly pulled out or jammed into the weapon.
Safety is never on, mag is not out...when hit they tend to walk out and may also take off their fogging up goggle eye protection!
DEATH RAG!....Whats a Death rag?.....or they never bring one!
Food or drinks....they are n00bs so its all half ass and slapped together!
Transportation is lacking and the came by bicycle!....(no gun bag at all either)!
Mom'ma dropped little frank off at a deserted REBLE FIELD....has been waiting alone for a few hours...even looks like its going to rain too!

NOOB TEAMS:

BEWARE!...they may form in packs!
they have a nasty tendancy to always play and pick their friends regardless of who else has skills.
May actually form as groupies by always choosing to play on the side who has the biggest most expensive guns.
N00bs may resort to FLATTERY to try to get on a better team- Use caution when admitting a new player on a team.
Really bad n00b teams may actually honor not calling their own hits in their strange ways , it is now all about their own agendas by exploiting cheats and hacks.
in this case DEAD MEN do TALK!....a classic case when a hit player walking out may utter where they were shot at and where!
Occationally may resort to off field destructive sabatoge or graffite and other childish destruction rebling under might verses right terms....It no longer matters who is right or wrong, it is now all about pride! - BEWARE of GANGS or the smell of BULLSHIT!

Conclussion?

Sadly we will all have to deal with players who play dirty or are so new they are either ignorant or stupid!
I may have missed something so feel free to add a quote to the worst case scenario n00bish actions....of course we all do n00bish things ourselves but why not post it so that it will stand as a reminder of what we can all learn from our follys.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field!   The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:48 pm

miss firing!!

the other day i went to go play and i was waiting for the game to start and this guy ( who did not know what he was doing) starting shooting right next to my face! i had goggles on but as i kept on moving away from his line of fire he continued to move it closer to my face until finally i had to address him and even then it looked like he didn't know what he was doing!

on the same day i was hit so i was walking out. this kid was camping on the mulch pile in the front of the base. i was about ten feet away when he open fires on me. i called out to him and he said there was someone behind me and when i looked there was no one there! i told him to wait until i was out of the line of fire and he said ok.. but he did not even apologize.

miss fire....not cool Thumbs down no no no
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field!   The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:03 pm

The noobs that play with one highcap and forget to wind it lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field!   The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:48 pm

LOL!

The funniest thing I ever did was accidentlly shoot myself in a bunker full of tires...of course upon pulling the trigger I doomed myself with dim wits as the stream of bbs I full autoed when trying too get an opponent was not properly aimed and it just reflected right back at me after hitting the inside of the tire made pill box!

And I just filled the whole room with pain...You might say it was a n00bish accident! affraid

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field!   The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:41 am

oh.....my.......gawd....... i wanna fly down there and smack them with the back of my M4.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field!   The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:27 pm

I find this somewhat misleading. although yeah, there are a lot of players that don't know what they're doing, we were all noobs once.
Instead of ranting on here, we should instead condone the teaching of Airsoft, its techniques and skills, as well as gun control and safety.
We all here should teach these noobs some things and hope to turn them into the pros they shall aspire to be Smile
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field!   The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:49 pm

RecoN wrote:
I find this somewhat misleading. although yeah, there are a lot of players that don't know what they're doing, we were all noobs once.
Instead of ranting on here, we should instead condone the teaching of Airsoft, its techniques and skills, as well as gun control and safety.
We all here should teach these noobs some things and hope to turn them into the pros they shall aspire to be Smile

You are so right!....This is a Fun thread though that will target both the worst of n00bs as well as the silly follys of our past....this thread will hopefully inspire all learn from the worst so that it can even further be reduced in a less n00bish way.

I would have to say that the worst of n00bs can be socially impaired, maybe even insensitive assholes with questionable honor.

the point of this post is to further enhance and promote honor in the field in all manner as well as drill common sense and practicality to all the "new people".

one time I approached a kid on the field who was so young it was incredible!....I asked him if he knew the meaning of the words Honor and Shame- and he did not know!

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field!   The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:57 pm

RecoN wrote:
your right and your wrong. very true teach the little ones the right way. however posts like these let you know that its still going on. if these stopped, i would never know there was a noob problem. yes yes teach them and yes keep these posts to inform and make aware of a very annoying and serious problem
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field!   The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:27 pm

SandDragon wrote:

You are so right!....This is a Fun thread though that will target both the worst of n00bs as well as the silly follys of our past....this thread will hopefully inspire all learn from the worst so that it can even further be reduced in a less n00bish way.

I would have to say that the worst of n00bs can be socially impaired, maybe even insensitive assholes with questionable honor.

the point of this post is to further enhance and promote honor in the field in all manner as well as drill common sense and practicality to all the "new people".

one time I approached a kid on the field who was so young it was incredible!....I asked him if he knew the meaning of the words Honor and Shame- and he did not know!

albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field!   The Most Commonly N00bish things done on the field! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1