AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Vote_lcapF.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Voting_barF.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Vote_lcapF.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Voting_barF.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

F.A.S.T. ELITES

Go down 
+5
warhippie
SandDragon
Pandemonium
TANK
romeo0707
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:39 pm

romeo0707 wrote:
http://www.custompatches.net/
nice im gonna use this!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:56 am

let me know if it works for you
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:51 pm

We are no longer part of Schnelle. Romeo 0707 as m y capta i n decided we are our own team. Still the best of the best
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:50 pm

SpetsnazGhost wrote:
We are no longer part of Schnelle. Romeo 0707 as m y capta i n decided we are our own team. Still the best of the best

Wow Such little communication and only after 2 weeks you wanna drop out?

2 weeks is not enough to form a decent team and I haven't even started to deploy organized plans...any losses last week occured because nothing was ready to go yet....team efforts actually start this weekend!

YOU DON"T QUIT on THE FIRST DAY of OFFICIAL ACTION!!!!

I Can't believe you are letting other teams Heckle you!

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 pm

romeo0707 wrote:
same here all my players have to pitch in like 10$ just to get 12 patches

I said wait for next game day...we will disscuss Elites and I already got patches covered...please trust your team captain as he is organizing schnell with a plan but in moderation!

This week I will be seeing players personally to see who may become an Elite squad leader...This will be via trial by fire!
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 am

Listen I'm CAPTAIN of my own team of ELITES sand dragon I don't want to be part of fast anymore and I'm taking my teammates with me. In spite of what happened this weekend I've learned that schnell can't handle its self and its large array of players. Your team is simply too big for you to handle. so I've decided to make my own team, a brotherhood if you will. made up of players that I can mold into a united fighting force. Players I can train in small numbers. we already have our own patches, uniforms, and ranks, with 6 strong ready to fight airsofters who love this sport. plus we still have 4 more spots open so that our maximum strength team will be 10 strong.

I am not your enemy Sand dragon I am your friend and alley In combat as well as team s.w.o.r.d. I don't want to fight with you I just thought it was time to start things new. to create my own team. I've grown up, and thus grown old of being under ranks. I wanted to lead people into battle not follow. so today we are not part of schnell BUT we will fight by your side.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:34 pm

romeo0707 wrote:
Listen I'm CAPTAIN of my own team of ELITES sand dragon I don't want to be part of fast anymore and I'm taking my teammates with me. In spite of what happened this weekend I've learned that schnell can't handle its self and its large array of players. Your team is simply too big for you to handle. so I've decided to make my own team, a brotherhood if you will. made up of players that I can mold into a united fighting force. Players I can train in small numbers. we already have our own patches, uniforms, and ranks, with 6 strong ready to fight airsofters who love this sport. plus we still have 4 more spots open so that our maximum strength team will be 10 strong.

I am not your enemy Sand dragon I am your friend and alley In combat as well as team s.w.o.r.d. I don't want to fight with you I just thought it was time to start things new. to create my own team. I've grown up, and thus grown old of being under ranks. I wanted to lead people into battle not follow. so today we are not part of schnell BUT we will fight by your side.

I have not even anounced the project before the Recruiting...I was going to set up a system like what you are doing, was going to work on your system but you are moving too I far ahead of schedule...the project was all about building up your own squad among Schnell...not Schnell as a Whole!

You seem to only be focused on taking only elite players...good luck finding and training them...I was a Leader, looking for Leaders...not Rebels!

My first phase of Schnell project is to collect and train potentials....About 2 or 3 weeks.

Phase 2 will be organizing Elite Squads into groups- The Brotherhood! about 2-3 months

Phase 3 will be to disband Schnell... everyone is free to go form into permanent teams!

Phase 4....Reset Bootcamp for Schnell season 2!

Schnell is actually a social interactive project designed to aid you and your own team prospects.

This project is still open to changes and can either be permanenta as a team or temporary.

The project cannot be based on team victories but on experience gain!

Its rather sad that I have to reveal my whole plan...it was sopose to be a surprise!
You guys seem intent on failing the project before initiation!...Last week didn't count!

Players seem to be stuck on the idea of only a small team and forming only a tiny tribe...no Bravery in the grand scheme...maybe I should have never anounced the Schnell roster.....Too much of a shock to the system!

This system is designed to force players to make a working team based on any given day,kind of like real life management training..... as a Normal team attending in full on any given day would be as rare as Galactic Star Alinement!.....Players attending would feel that they would have a home team present.....The Idea of Elites is kind of Snobbery that cannot be granted until earned.

There,........ I think I established the Schnell program rules...you can Attend this like home room in school then go to your class or punk out!

All Teams are invited to attend Schnell Projects....The door is open for knowlege!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:22 pm

SandDragon wrote:
romeo0707 wrote:

I have not even anounced the project before the Recruiting...I was going to set up a system like what you are doing, was going to work on your system but you are moving too I far ahead of schedule...the project was all about building up your own squad among Schnell...not Schnell as a Whole!

You seem to only be focused on taking only elite players...good luck finding and training them...I was a Leader, looking for Leaders...not Rebels!

My first phase of Schnell project is to collect and train potentials....About 2 or 3 weeks.

Phase 2 will be organizing Elite Squads into groups- The Brotherhood! about 2-3 months

Phase 3 will be to disband Schnell... everyone is free to go form into permanent teams!

Phase 4....Reset Bootcamp for Schnell season 2!

Schnell is actually a social interactive project designed to aid you and your own team prospects.

This project is still open to changes and can either be permanenta as a team or temporary.

The project cannot be based on team victories but on experience gain!

Its rather sad that I have to reveal my whole plan...it was sopose to be a surprise!
You guys seem intent on failing the project before initiation!...Last week didn't count!

Players seem to be stuck on the idea of only a small team and forming only a tiny tribe...no Bravery in the grand scheme...maybe I should have never anounced the Schnell roster.....Too much of a shock to the system!

This system is designed to force players to make a working team based on any given day,kind of like real life management training..... as a Normal team attending in full on any given day would be as rare as Galactic Star Alinement!.....Players attending would feel that they would have a home team present.....The Idea of Elites is kind of Snobbery that cannot be granted until earned.

There,........ I think I established the Schnell program rules...you can Attend this like home room in school then go to your class or punk out!

I see myself as the Captain and Cleric of this project and wanted to push it right to the letter... I stand to Deliver!...Anounced projects are always going to be carried out...If I say it will, THEN IT WILL!- I require the back up of my team to also make it all go full circle.....It will Happen if you NEVER QUIT.

Falling and Failures are part of the learning process.

All Teams are invited to attend Schnell Projects....The door is open for knowlege!
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:56 pm

why not have this convo on your team page. no one cares
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: To whoever   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Let actions speak. Not words. Elite is a brotherhood. Thats why its a small group. Did 40 navy seal take out osama bin laden? no it was twelve. Everyone should have the right to enjoy and compete in the sport of airsoft as they wish to. Also i was not "heckled" by another team, i was offered the opportunity and as a member of jrotc and going into the armed forces we must all learn how to follow before leading. And as a member of Team Elite i know a good leader when i see one, and romeo0707 is not only a Captain to all of us, but our teacher in the art of airsofting. Even though i have more experience with real guns than with airsoft not only have i been able to put my skills into airsofting thanks to my leader, but also discovered the Sport of Airsoft. Again this is a sport to enjoy. Yes their is competition and i look forward to competing but criticizing other teams and calling us "rebels" is truly uncalled for. But again everyone has the free will to say what ever they say. As a memeber of Elite just as Romeo0707 stated we are your FRIENDS or allies, however you want to call it. But if you wish the other that is your choice. Airsoft is a sport not Combat. It shouldn't be taken so serious

Thank you!

Last edited by SpetsnazGhost on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 pm

SpetsnazGhost wrote:
Let actions speak. Not words. Elite is a brotherhood. Thats why its a small group. Did 40 navy seal take out osama bin laden? no it was six. Everyone should have the right to enjoy and compete in the sport of airsoft as they wish to. Also i was not "heckled" by another team, i was offered the opportunity and as a member of jrotc and going into the armed forces we must all learn how to follow before leading. And as a member of Team Elite i know a good leader when i see one, and romeo0707 is not only a Captain to all of us, but our teacher in the art of airsofting. Even though i have more experience with real guns than with airsoft not only have i been able to put my skills into airsofting thanks to my leader, but also discovered the Sport of Airsoft. Again this is a sport to enjoy. Yes their is competition and i look forward to competing but criticizing other teams and calling us "rebels" is truly uncalled for. But again everyone has the free will to say what ever they say. As a memeber of Elite just as Romeo0707 stated we are your FRIENDS or allies, however you want to call it. But if you wish the other that is your choice. Airsoft is a sport not Combat. It shouldn't be taken so serious

he was killed by 12 navy seals not six...lol...just wanted to clarify Smile

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Lol ya i just tried to state that it wasnt a huge number of people you get me. but thanks anyway Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Digital Jedi wrote:
why not have this convo on your team page. no one cares

Actually this does matter as an example...What if your team mates were moving ahead of their own team captain....Put yourself in my position!.....Looks like theres already issues starting probablly due to one game day loss!

Some one plotting ideas within the team without working it out with the rest of the crew...Its only been 2 weeks!...some one wants to cave in already....Fails boot camp training!.....Victories can only be achieved after experience is gained!...this guy wants to go Elite!

Sounds like a proud display of Ego!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Look this is seriously a waste of time. Not only are you targeting and accusing my team. But you are also stating that one of us has a proud ego. Truth is not only do we have love for this game but we seriously don't want problems.If you want to sit here and rage through a computer do so, but i hope you understand that we will no longer read you hateful remarks and statements towards our team.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:58 pm

SpetsnazGhost wrote:
Look this is seriously a waste of time. Not only are you targeting and accusing my team. But you are also stating that one of us has a proud ego. Truth is not only do we have love for this game but we seriously don't want problems.If you want to sit here and rage through a computer do so, but i hope you understand that we will no longer read you hateful remarks and statements towards our team.

Actually I an not Raging at all!...This is rather sudden from a team captain perspective....A sudden switch....and very little communication...I was hoping every weekend we could all meet and work it out.....Ego or not I was doing something I had been planning out for months...I was hoping all attending players were going to work with me patientlly!

If you gathered all the players you wanted off Schnell then you worked faster than I thought to form your squad but separation was unexpected...There are players on other teams who are also in Schnell.....You actually didn't have to quit after you formed a team!

We need Elite players to also train others!.....You are kinda bailing out on me when I really do need the help!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 pm

SpetsnazGhost wrote:

i dont think he is trying to hate and rag on your team i think he is just trying to make a point that just leaving cause one accident is stupid.
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 am

agreed will help you train everyone who wants to be trained as a fighting force. like i said before we will fight by your side we just need to fill our ranks first and get our team off the ground. then will help you.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 am

Vicious- i got left cover get front zapp goes right!
Doom- got it i fall in with zapp after i move Vicious wide cover right to front
Zapp- go in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO
Doom- hes good moving now Vicious watch for moment to move
Vicious- CONTACT!!!
Doom- drop to cover take out the target!
Zapp got em, target down doom move to cover i got you vicious
Doom- alright im set Vicious watch right we got behind you!

THATS teamwork fools!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Vicious- CONTACT!!!

THATS teamwork fools!

teamwork for the WIN!!..lol...but yes i think team work is one of the most valuable things a tram can have you cant just have a team and then you guys just run around by yourselves..thats not what a team is.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Then Sand Dragon would you sponsor our team or do you want us to train your team members only?
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Vicious- CONTACT!!!

THATS teamwork fools!

SEE? Thats how my team is as well. Even if my team isnt present, I start a little group and train them to call things out and command correctly. This is like a script of what I would do. Small numbers on a team really help
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 pm

SpetsnazGhost wrote:
Then Sand Dragon would you sponsor our team or do you want us to train your team members only?

Schnell is all about training in and within a group...You branch out like say a tree...These branches will represent clustered teams and squads.....Schnell is just the main tree trunk form which you get resoures to develope your branch and team divisions.

Leaders are all welcome to volunteer expertise and thus make new players operate like seasoned pros.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:59 pm

WERE out own team Sand dragon were not taking anyone from Schnelle. We are an allie not a branch of your team. WE ARE OUR OWN TE AM. Thats what romeo 0 707 has tried to explain to you. We will help train your team members but we are not going to recruit any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T. ELITES   F.A.S.T. ELITES - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.A.S.T. ELITES
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: General Dialogue-
Jump to: