AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Vote_lcapMatrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Voting_barMatrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Vote_lcapMatrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Voting_barMatrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines

Go down 
+7
DEVIN
Brian9741
MAG
TANK
Digital Jedi
Pandemonium
SandDragon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines   Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Louis wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Jester wrote:
sometimes when i go to the bathroom my balls touch the water
dont tbag a puddle..

RIGHT?!?!?! I was thinking that, and once I read ur post Pan i was like "wow we thought the same thing..."
cause it makes sense!!!

YUP!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines   Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Matrix Tactical Field Rules

Matrix Field Is undergoing improvements in structure.

You guys probablly seen my Handiwork organizing and building on this field so I would like to even say I am getting even more dedicated.

As a player I have long since seen too much Chaos in the conduct of the field, games, turnaround, and Service.

I have now taken upon myself with Leos blessing to Take more charge of this field so that we may bring it up to the levels of CQB city of California.

This place is not as big but I really hope to push the very best out of ever square foot of land we got here.

And now for Our Savages!
This is going to be a field of Honor, we will not be tolerating players who will not obey the Referees!

Sorry Guys and Gals:
The Customer is not always right!
The Referees are fully authorized to determine what will be best and above all safe!

This is a sport of Honor and so it will fully require that all players attending show that they will abide by it with the military discipline of a soldier!

We also request that you help enforce the rules should you see a violator take his or here goggles off or do something incorrect!

Those who played as a Rabble, That is all going to stop if you want it to get pro!

Masks and goggles will be enforced...Unrulely players may get kicked or penalized....We will not cater to spoiled little kids who will beg and beg until they get their undeserved toy!

Red rags!......Hey we want it to be pro so get one, refrain from wearing a bright shirt because referees will be wearing those!

Liabilities:
Please No Drop offs of unsigned minors...any adult who signs the wavior must be present!

Violators will be asked to leave if they apear to be aggressive routine offenders!

Referees will not bend or break and there will be no acts of Mercy...once you are out, you are out!...this is a NO PUNK ZONE!

No interupting the Referees during announcements....we will conduct orderly decisions of a game in the tents but in the field the Decided game will be conducted as Final!

Please stand at attention like they do at the more proffessional airsoft locations....SandDragon will be offering guidelines and hints of advisorys.

And of course we will be dealing with some unrully teams...please allow us to seriously conduct our activities and not try to make a sport out of tripping us Referees up!

We are doing our best of duty to tame the savages out of n00bs...I myself will be going out of my way on a limb of trust that my fellow friends will back me up should we have to resort to peer pressuring a player to do the right thing and not the wrong thing.

We will not have room for being humorious while on duty...Referees must be looked at as officials with unwavering credibility.

Players are also obligated to also be Honest scouts for the officals and report any hidden dangerious objects or unsturdy structures immediatelly!
This includes illegal weapons, drugs, and the possibility of gang violence should this kid of shit be in the field!

Players should report if a player is playing unsafely or is in Violation.

I know this seems like another boring Lecture but you gotta see it from our perspective... Imagine you wanted to make this field populare right down to the service?

Our guys are willing to work more dedicated if you offer your cooperation as well.

Another nice tip may also be to give these hard working guys a thank you every now and then.

Stop trolling this thread off topic!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines   Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 pm

SandDragon wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Matrix Tactical Field Rules

Matrix Field Is undergoing improvements in structure.

You guys probablly seen my Handiwork organizing and building on this field so I would like to even say I am getting even more dedicated.

As a player I have long since seen too much Chaos in the conduct of the field, games, turnaround, and Service.

I have now taken upon myself with Leos blessing to Take more charge of this field so that we may bring it up to the levels of CQB city of California.

This place is not as big but I really hope to push the very best out of ever square foot of land we got here.

And now for Our Savages!
This is going to be a field of Honor, we will not be tolerating players who will not obey the Referees!

Sorry Guys and Gals:
The Customer is not always right!
The Referees are fully authorized to determine what will be best and above all safe!

This is a sport of Honor and so it will fully require that all players attending show that they will abide by it with the military discipline of a soldier!

We also request that you help enforce the rules should you see a violator take his or here goggles off or do something incorrect!

Those who played as a Rabble, That is all going to stop if you want it to get pro!

Masks and goggles will be enforced...Unrulely players may get kicked or penalized....We will not cater to spoiled little kids who will beg and beg until they get their undeserved toy!

Red rags!......Hey we want it to be pro so get one, refrain from wearing a bright shirt because referees will be wearing those!

Liabilities:
Please No Drop offs of unsigned minors...any adult who signs the wavior must be present!

Violators will be asked to leave if they apear to be aggressive routine offenders!

Referees will not bend or break and there will be no acts of Mercy...once you are out, you are out!...this is a NO PUNK ZONE!

No interupting the Referees during announcements....we will conduct orderly decisions of a game in the tents but in the field the Decided game will be conducted as Final!

Please stand at attention like they do at the more proffessional airsoft locations....SandDragon will be offering guidelines and hints of advisorys.

And of course we will be dealing with some unrully teams...please allow us to seriously conduct our activities and not try to make a sport out of tripping us Referees up!

We are doing our best of duty to tame the savages out of n00bs...I myself will be going out of my way on a limb of trust that my fellow friends will back me up should we have to resort to peer pressuring a player to do the right thing and not the wrong thing.

We will not have room for being humorious while on duty...Referees must be looked at as officials with unwavering credibility.

Players are also obligated to also be Honest scouts for the officals and report any hidden dangerious objects or unsturdy structures immediatelly!
This includes illegal weapons, drugs, and the possibility of gang violence should this kid of shit be in the field!

Players should report if a player is playing unsafely or is in Violation.

I know this seems like another boring Lecture but you gotta see it from our perspective... Imagine you wanted to make this field populare right down to the service?

Our guys are willing to work more dedicated if you offer your cooperation as well.

Another nice tip may also be to give these hard working guys a thank you every now and then.

Stop trolling this thread off topic!
right.. so whats the topic?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
M4Wolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
M4Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines   Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:24 pm

State was gram BB you should be shooting 400 FPS with. Last big tourney we were at was 400 FPS with .25's
Back to top Go down
http://www.randyborges.com
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines   Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:32 pm

M4Wolf wrote:
State was gram BB you should be shooting 400 FPS with. Last big tourney we were at was 400 FPS with .25's
CQB City is 400-410 with .20s
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines   Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 am

I hate .20s now .25s and .28s have some punch to them!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines   Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 am

Ebola wrote:
I hate .20s now .25s and .28s have some punch to them!
i do indoors theres no wind factor .20 go FAR!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines   Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matrix Tactical Field Discipline guidelines
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2