AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
which weight BB? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
which weight BB? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
which weight BB? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
which weight BB? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
which weight BB? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
which weight BB? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
which weight BB? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
which weight BB? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
which weight BB? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    which weight BB? Vote_lcapwhich weight BB? Voting_barwhich weight BB? Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

which weight BB?

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Rogue Echo 1
    First Sergeant
    Rogue Echo 1

which weight BB? Empty
    PostSubject: which weight BB?   which weight BB? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:48 am

my teammate's L96 is shooting at an average of 440 FPS with .20's.

i understand that with every .01 g heavier the bb, you will lose about 10 fps, but your accuracy will increase.

we're looking for the most accuracy possible, while keeping the range/fps decent as well.

will .28's be enough? or .30's? what about .36's with the hop up on?
    bounce
    Back to top Go down
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

which weight BB? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: which weight BB?   which weight BB? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:12 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
    my teammate's L96 is shooting at an average of 440 FPS with .20's.

i understand that with every .01 g heavier the bb, you will lose about 10 fps, but your accuracy will increase.

we're looking for the most accuracy possible, while keeping the range/fps decent as well.

will .28's be enough? or .30's? what about .36's with the hop up on?
    bounce
    id put a bigger spring in then bump up the gram size, 440s not too good for a sniper rifle. friend of mine has the cybergun mauser with 20s its at 515FPS
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
    Mc_SourMonkey
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    Mc_SourMonkey

which weight BB? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: which weight BB?   which weight BB? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:43 am

I agree with Pandemonium. And I have several AEGs shooting at 500. I use .25 or up. nothing less. Tell your friend to buy one bag of .25 and .28 grams and adjust the hop-up accordingly. Tell him this will take a while since he has to see the difference in gouping vs range. You cant have it all.
    Back to top Go down
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

which weight BB? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: which weight BB?   which weight BB? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:50 am

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
    I agree with Pandemonium. And I have several AEGs shooting at 500. I use .25 or up. nothing less. Tell your friend to buy one bag of .25 and .28 grams and adjust the hop-up accordingly. Tell him this will take a while since he has to see the difference in gouping vs range. You cant have it all.
    AEGs?! like SR25s?
    Back to top Go down
    Mc_SourMonkey
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    Mc_SourMonkey

which weight BB? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: which weight BB?   which weight BB? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
    Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
    AEGs?! like SR25s?

1 KWA km4a1 all magpulled out, and 2 kwa Sr-10s. You couldnt pay me enough to sell them. actually. the magpulled one is at 480 with .2, so is one of my sr-10s. and the last sr10 is at 480 with .25s. it is insane how accurate that thing is with a 6.03. I will be straight wiring it, and putting on a 6.00 that i found online. I just hope biovall BBMaxxx bbs can squeeze through. they new tightbore should increase somewhere between 15-30 fps. they really make a huge difference.
    Back to top Go down
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

which weight BB? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: which weight BB?   which weight BB? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
    Pandemonium wrote:
    Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
    AEGs?! like SR25s?

1 KWA km4a1 all magpulled out, and 2 kwa Sr-10s. You couldnt pay me enough to sell them. actually. the magpulled one is at 480 with .2, so is one of my sr-10s. and the last sr10 is at 480 with .25s. it is insane how accurate that thing is with a 6.03. I will be straight wiring it, and putting on a 6.00 that i found online. I just hope biovall BBMaxxx bbs can squeeze through. they new tightbore should increase somewhere between 15-30 fps. they really make a huge difference.
    true but a 6.00 is dangerous. ive seen people with sniper rifles do that then have the bb destroy their hop up because 1 wasnt quite small enough. 6.03 is all you need 6.00 is a little overkill
    Back to top Go down
    drez
    Private 1st class
    drez

which weight BB? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: which weight BB?   which weight BB? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:04 pm

My l96 shoots at 450 with .3

Try .28's. For a low fps/ stock set up should give you good performance and still. It be to expensive.
    Back to top Go down
    Rogue Echo 1
    First Sergeant
    Rogue Echo 1

which weight BB? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: which weight BB?   which weight BB? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:45 pm

haha its only 440 because the spring has been worn in Sad

a new one of same resistance should boost it back up to its original 500.

but 500 fps with a .20 is retarded lol, if we put .36's in a 500 it should be like.. 340?

anyways thanks!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

which weight BB? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: which weight BB?   which weight BB? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which weight BB?
    Page 1 of 1