AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Vote_lcapDealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Voting_barDealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Vote_lcapDealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Voting_barDealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)

Go down 
+10
RecoN
Rillickual
Pandemonium
Rogue Echo 1
Symphony
romeo0707
Roc6776
MAG
e46hoodrich
SandDragon
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:45 am

Listen up and listen well!

Do Not Give out Your Phone number or personal information... There are particular some strange dishonorable people who can, may or will violate all personal honor and respectable ethics.....This is actually the worst kind of savage you may ever encounter in airsoft as well as if you are gullable on a Forum.... we made the big mistake and we are suffering from a few strange bullshitters who will not stop with the cheap childish thrills.

So Far we Have One BANNED person who Likes to Crank phone call just about everyone....He cannot be stopped because the Parents really do not care!
This is why it is important to NEVER give out personal phone numbers to anyone online or at the airsoft field.....Especially Immature kids!

A CyberBully is and can be anyone who can use multiple temporary accounts to bug and annoy their intended victim....This actually penatrates past the sanctuary of home and buisness when they continue to enact irritation or embarrassment by constant cell phone calling.

Cyber bullys are a growing concern because they cannot often be moderated by their parents and have so much access to do their deeds without fear of punishment...it is a very one sided attack unlike traditional situations, you cannot stand your ground and fight back!...Especially if he is an underaged kid and you are an adult!-Remember these are the kind of people who take advantage of everything!

CyberBullys can also evolve into Cyber stalkers...It can get really really BAD.

There are still those with a very short attention span of that of a 3 year old!.....It is Retarded That the whole issue Dealing with one guy who is sopose to be BANNED has gotten to a point that the guy is acting like a computer virus.

I came here for the Hobby and the sport of Airsoft, I did not sign up for this!

Take my Warning and just do not consort with the likes of them at all....Feeding trolls only draws in more attention!

If the world was a perfect place, there would be no War, no need for territoral fences,no need for ever having to build a castle!....it would have been like ancient Hawaii with naked chicks on the beach!....It might help to look up such societies that have become civilized or lacked war and honored peace.

The World is not a perfect place!
This is one of the reasons we all have to wear clothing, live behind protective walls and own guns to fend off Savages.

SOME PRACTICAL ADVISE:

Take Caution If you smell the stench of n00bs
...This means using your head and trying to see if the guy you see is actually rationally cool and not really unstable.

Your fellow peers may be HATERS!
....Do not Make friends or befriend a person who is always in conflict with you!.....Walk the extreme line of Caution if you are just trying to get along or defuse problem players.

WALK AWAY if it gets too hot!
......The Moment Shit may hit the fan or if it does, Immediatelly break off all physical or social contact from that person- call it a day or say you are Tired....Then Escape!

DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION AT ALL!
Unless they are an offical at a Venue, it is not ever safe to pass out a phone number, a password or other imformation that could enable a person gone bad to do a rather clever or Nasty Hack on you!...This includes Nasty Crank phone call Hacks and possiblly even being set up by a phone Hack program that you may be recorded by that nasty third party who initated the call!
Today there are so many New Nasty Online programs and Hacks being made available, this means defending your Name, your Online Name, and Don't Forget any Credit accounts- Hide your wallet!

Young Players:
May or May not be What they seem....Sorry to paint them all Black but one rotten apple can ruin the bunch....Exercise your skills sorting them.

Do not Trust Trolls!
What is a Troll?....Some one who always answers back!...aparentlly trying to be witty or look witty.....Maybe some one who just has to have the last laugh....or will not let an issue ever end until Hell is Raised and GOD and the Devil drink a Toast and Actually make Peace!

Study the People you meet and try to acknowlege there CREDIBILITY:
There are some people I know who I would not trust with a Plastic butter knife, Matches, and a potatoe gun!....As well as those who never pay up any loaded money....Avoid selling anything to some one who does not got the MONEY yet!

There Are 2 kind of People:
Givers and Takers:
Givers Contribute efforts and do mostly positive social efforts.
Takers are those who may endlessly feed like parasites on others, Ammo, Money, Green Gas, Favors, Seldom ever paying back....If you see this kind of person, Kindly educate them of it or AVOID!

Watch out for Turn Coats!
People who can or may suddenly turn against you, given they decided that Loyalty, friendship and other values outwiegh the need to hold them on your side...It may bepart of a political agenda to join another team or start a scene to up there distorted status quo.....It may be a player who also cannot take any feedback whether it is positive or negative or easily embarrassed.

People Who are DisHonorable:
Know if a certain person is not calling there hits- This could get Nasty
Do not Confront Directly....People like these are Real Savages....Last thing we need to see is a Person fighting to actually injure another person...DO NOT GET PROVOKED TO STOOP TO HIS LEVEL!
Do not exceed to this point.....Do Back away if you are at this point.

N00b Gangs:
A pack of Dogs Barking-Play the Game if possible but remain quite!....Leave them at the NERD TABLE.- Don't light a match and smoke near Fireworks!

Might is not Right!
Kicking some ones ass given whether you can or cannot will never mean you are right, especially in an Honorable way....All manner of disputes should be settled in a civilized manner...If it ever got to this point....It was now about personal pride, which can be in some cases , very distorded.....You fight and win for the wrong cause....What will history remember you as?
The Little guy may be in Fact, Right but its Sad seeing players sizing up others to exert this other savage element.

Contacting a Law enforcement Officer about the issue might help:
I do not know the details but I am sure your case will be aided if it has really gone too far.

If I missed anything , Add any Ideas, I Hope it established some new ethics to our community.....Damn ,I should be getting paid for Offering counseltational advise!

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:39 am

All of this for pussy ass franco?

Since hes been gone no one even remembers him, i doubt anyone even thinks about him or cares that hes gone.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:22 pm

sanddragon can you let this topic die quit being butthurt and man up, right now your the one instigating with all your posts when franco hasn't posted anything in a month or so
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:05 pm

MAG wrote:
sanddragon can you let this topic die quit being butthurt and man up, right now your the one instigating with all your posts when franco hasn't posted anything in a month or so

Hey Dude!...Don't be a Butthead!..LOL!

This topic Surpasses the Franco topic and I took a shit load of time studying the Cyber bully punk topics...I Really did my Homework and felt that a High Quality post could further aid new players so that it could be prevented.

I actually see a lot of Negativity coming from all these "New" Young people who are one track minded and just think its all about Franco!

Wanna Deny History....Lets not talk about Histork shit that happened, like the Nazis and the Jews!

Lets just Deny the root to all evil but stupid shit that is never understood or learned is bound to repeat.

At this point I am just about BURNED OUT trying To Help you all out... I May as well Quit this FUCKING Forum and forget about this sport...You Will never get a more concerned person that took the time to do what I do!
Back to top Go down
Roc6776
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Lmfao!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 pm

SandDragon wrote:
MAG wrote:

This topic Surpasses the Franco topic and I took a shit load of time studying the Cyber bully punk topics...I Really did my Homework and felt that a High Quality post could further aid new players so that it could be prevented.

I actually see a lot of Negativity coming from all these "New" Young people who are one track minded and just think its all about Franco!

Wanna Deny History....Lets not talk about Histork shit that happened, like the Nazis and the Jews!

Lets just Deny the root to all evil but stupid shit that is never understood or learned is bound to repeat.

At this point I am just about BURNED OUT trying To Help you all out... I May as well Quit this FUCKING Forum and forget about this sport...You Will never get a more concerned person that took the time to do what I do!

il reprhase what i said since i put it to bluntly while the issue of cyber bullying is important certain things in the original text seem to use examples of franco which instiagtes things with him just edit them out and you have a great post

Last edited by MAG on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:37 pm

sand dragons got a point
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:12 pm

MAG wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
MAG wrote:

il reprhase what i said since i put it to bluntly while the issue of cyber bullying is important certain things in the original text seem to use examples of franco which instiagtes things with him just edit them out and you have a great post

Another point is that we must never forget about certain people to make a point on topic....Example: Adolf Hitler or other related bad persons.

Make it a note who is confirmed tarred and Feathered... I need not Edit it out because its part of the Credible story of the Topic...what are we now getting at...Censors!?

As far as I know the guy is Banned so We can Offend him no more... but his Cyber bully tactics do go on....and on and on!........Why can't I even say it as a form of God given counter attack!?
No Retreats-Man Up!

I am sure you guys are all old enough to handle even sticky topics!
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Private 1st class
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:49 pm

I say its time to start a new and positive chapter in the airsoft community. Viva la Revolution. study
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Symphony wrote:
I say its time to start a new and positive chapter in the airsoft community. Viva la Revolution. study

check your PM's!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:11 am

i read the title and saw "Wierdos" and instantly thought it was about me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rillickual

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:43 pm

It sucks that people can cause problems but to me is how far it goes is what should count the most.Basing the "level" of the issue may be more important than people think.Overall,i agree with Sandragon just we don't need to having so many poeple having thier own form of opinions stop concidering,at the least, or even helping out.Can't have a system that seems to have more diversity than does cooperation.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Just don't post anything personal...when ever you start seeing a problem just report it to admin (NOBODY) and let him take care of the problem..
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:04 pm

RecoN wrote:
Just don't post anything personal...when ever you start seeing a problem just report it to admin (NOBODY) and let him take care of the problem..
lol this shit isnt common knowledge? do none of you read the terms and agreements? NO SHIT dont post any personal data, cause this is an open forum anyone can come in, read it, and screw you over.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
RecoN wrote:
lol this shit isnt common knowledge? do none of you read the terms and agreements? NO SHIT dont post any personal data, cause this is an open forum anyone can come in, read it, and screw you over.

Well apparently not, since everyone seems to give out their info without thinking about the consequences. And noone reads terms and agreements, that's just something you always agree to...
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:20 pm

dont forget. dont be an asshole and give out peoples contact information without that persons permission. you wouldnt like it if someone did it to you.

^^^comment isnt for anyone in specific. only for those without enough common sense to act upon that by themselves
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:28 am

I am 12.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Mirko wrote:
I am 12.

no you aren't it says in your little profile side viewer that you're 39...which means you have to be at least 13 Mad
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Anybody who is desperate enough or even lonely enough to cyber bully is not worth the shit he talks about. His words mean nothing to me.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:48 pm

RecoN wrote:
Mirko wrote:
I am 12.

no you aren't it says in your little profile side viewer that you're 39...which means you have to be at least 13 Mad

that. is the greatest use of logic i have ever seen in my entire life
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Symphony wrote:

I agree!

Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) 300ava10
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)   Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Wierdos (CYBER BULLYS)
Page 1 of 1