AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
echo 1 tour..matrix field! Vote_lcapecho 1 tour..matrix field! Voting_barecho 1 tour..matrix field! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
echo 1 tour..matrix field! Vote_lcapecho 1 tour..matrix field! Voting_barecho 1 tour..matrix field! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

echo 1 tour..matrix field!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

echo 1 tour..matrix field! Empty
PostSubject: echo 1 tour..matrix field!   echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:58 pm

may is close by and echo 1 is coming....i believe they are coming may 1st to matrix...i have been trying to see wether its the store or the field they are going to..still exited though! cheers
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: echo 1 tour..matrix field!   echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 am

Sorry to say bro but it looks like pb matrix is going to get horrible attendance that day.

I recomend you to go to Miami Airsoft. Me and my squad will be at the echo 1 tour but at miami airsoft.

I think pb matrix dont even care that echo 1 is coming.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: echo 1 tour..matrix field!   echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:24 pm

will miami airsofts field be open by then or is it just the store that they are going to?
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: echo 1 tour..matrix field!   echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:34 pm

I realize there are some issues regarding Matrix field and its recent occurances, but showing support for something like this can only be beneficial to the sport. I will be attending bot venues (Matrix and Miami). Guys, I am sure there are personal issues amongst some of you, but for something like this, set it aside and let get as much support as possible. Lets attend multiple locations since they will be within driving distance of about an hour for 2 days. Wednesday they will be in Deerfild Beach. Lets go to that too!...or it might be monday (not sure but i will double check.) but either way. Im sure you guys get the point.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: echo 1 tour..matrix field!   echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm

i understand that but...i dont want to show up to a location where no one is going to be there. i most probably wont go anyways because my school has eoc testing during the month of may so i have to be present to take my test...but if i can i will try to make it there Smile
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: echo 1 tour..matrix field!   echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 am

I spoke with the owner of miami airsoft (danny) Last week and he says that their store will soon be inside of their cqb facility. All in the same place.

They are trying as hard as possible to open their doors before may 1st.

But as of may 1st when echo 1 comes they will be ready to open.

I got some intel as to what they are building inside and its going to be crazzyyy.

Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: echo 1 tour..matrix field!   echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:18 am

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
I realize there are some issues regarding Matrix field and its recent occurances, but showing support for something like this can only be beneficial to the sport. I will be attending bot venues (Matrix and Miami). Guys, I am sure there are personal issues amongst some of you, but for something like this, set it aside and let get as much support as possible. Lets attend multiple locations since they will be within driving distance of about an hour for 2 days. Wednesday they will be in Deerfild Beach. Lets go to that too!...or it might be monday (not sure but i will double check.) but either way. Im sure you guys get the point.

I agree and even if matrix has their head up their ass, we have to go and support the sport of airsoft.
Lucky for me miami airsoft is soo close i can walk there.if my license was not suspended i would consider going to all the places echo 1 stops at,but the popo dont want me driving. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: echo 1 tour..matrix field!   echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Ride a Bicycle. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: echo 1 tour..matrix field!   echo 1 tour..matrix field! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

echo 1 tour..matrix field!
Page 1 of 1