AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Vote_lcapsooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Voting_barsooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Vote_lcapsooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Voting_barsooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

sooooooo .... how bout that rain?

Go down 
    +10
    TANK
    Louis
    SandDragon
    Ghost95
    Pandemonium
    Xero Ryuu
    Rogue Echo 1
    SFAA, Inc.
    RecoN
    romeo0707
    14 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Randy
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Randy

sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
    Randy wrote:
    i love it when people try to put an age limit when the adults many times do the same things or worse. we are sometimes better than many adults there at that field. when you see a noob just remember he cant help himself he is new to the game. i also see many adult that no matter how much you light them up they still will not call it.

so next time you say that there should be an age limit think about all the other kids that have probably been playing the sport longer than you have and are better than you.

just saying Thumbs down

Well if that was to insult me it really didnt work. First of all airsoft is a hooby. And i do it as a hobby.
    I was simply stating what i have herd from many individuals that putting a age limit for certain game s would be great. Also yes i am quit impressed my young lad. IF you were refering to yourself i am quiet impressed you can handle airsoft combat much better than me. I am also impressed you can shoot a electric gun better than me. Mad props, you really are a better airsofter than me, damn i might as well quit this hobby then. cheers

wow you are so ignorant.i have never even met you.and that comment wasnt about you.
    and also i am not saying i am better than you.i am also talking about tactics and organization.

Last edited by Randy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Randy wrote:
    Ghost95 wrote:
    Randy wrote:
    i love it when people try to put an age limit when the adults many times do the same things or worse. we are sometimes better than many adults there at that field. when you see a noob just remember he cant help himself he is new to the game. i also see many adult that no matter how much you light them up they still will not call it.

so next time you say that there should be an age limit think about all the other kids that have probably been playing the sport longer than you have and are better than you.

just saying Thumbs down

Well if that was to insult me it really didnt work. First of all airsoft is a hooby. And i do it as a hobby.
    I was simply stating what i have herd from many individuals that putting a age limit for certain game s would be great. Also yes i am quit impressed my young lad. IF you were refering to yourself i am quiet impressed you can handle airsoft combat much better than me. I am also impressed you can shoot a electric gun better than me. Mad props, you really are a better airsofter than me, damn i might as well quit this hobby then. cheers

wow you are so ignorant.i have never even met you.and that comment wasnt about you.

Thanks for offending me. and i again clearley stated ''IF'' you were talking to me. And i was never targeting young teens i was simply proposing somtheing that would be interesting .
    Back to top Go down
    Randy
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Randy

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:20 pm

no not at all, you were talking about 15 and younger am i correct?
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Randy wrote:

No guy lol i was simply stating that there should be a specific game were new kids to the sport should play a match between each other to enjoy the sport. Its not fun them playing us and us playing them. Whe i first did airsoft when i first picked up a airsoft gun and went to pb i hated the fact they would put us against guys that were amazing at airsoft. So to make it fair kids who are ne w to the sport should have the decision to either play a match between them. Also 15? i played against a 13 year old that wooped my ass with his m4. got a clean headshot of me. What i am refering to is idoits that only come to bother everyone and be assholes.
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:26 pm

aka noobs to say it niceley. or if you want it with out sugar coating Fuckheads. Thats who i am tallking about. And putting a age limit like lets say 14 and up for a certain match would make it interesting
    Back to top Go down
    Randy
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Randy

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
    Randy wrote:

No guy lol i was simply stating that there should be a specific game were new kids to the sport should play a match between each other to enjoy the sport. Its not fun them playing us and us playing them. Whe i first did airsoft when i first picked up a airsoft gun and went to pb i hated the fact they would put us against guys that were amazing at airsoft. So to make it fair kids who are ne w to the sport should have the decision to either play a match between them. Also 15? i played against a 13 year old that wooped my ass with his m4. got a clean headshot of me. What i am refering to is idoits that only come to bother everyone and be assholes.

ok thank you for clearing that up.

but the problem with that is that we play less games than usual if we do that.
    Back to top Go down
    GioZ00
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:28 pm

The whole "adult only" game type wont work. And if it does, it will probably remain only one game. The same thing goes for "pistols only" games. Not everyone has a pistol, and likewise not everyone is old. generalizing based on age does not work. Instead of focusing on limited participant game types, we should focus on game types everyone can be a part of. its like if there is a party and you are the only person not invited.

As for idiots and assholes, they bleed too. My rule of thumb: if they dont call it, make them regret the thought of ever cheating. there is a fully automatic selection on the gun for a reason
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Randy wrote:
    Ghost95 wrote:
    Randy wrote:

ok and see im not ignorant i just need a chance to explain what i meant. And not really. Matches are about 30 minutes longest at pb.
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:30 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
    The whole "adult only" game type wont work. And if it does, it will probably remain only one game. The same thing goes for "pistols only" games. Not everyone has a pistol, and likewise not everyone is old. generalizing based on age does not work. Instead of focusing on limited participant game types, we should focus on game types everyone can be a part of. its like if there is a party and you are the only person not invited.

As for idiots and assholes, they bleed too. My rule of thumb: if they dont call it, make them regret the thought of ever cheating. there is a fully automatic selection on the gun for a reason

lol unload a clip on their ass.
    Back to top Go down
    GioZ00
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
    GioZ00 wrote:

Which i have done before..an entire mp5 midcap in one guy. Im sure he remembered the 100 rounds of 400 fps death when he took a shower that evening.
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
    Ghost95 wrote:
    GioZ00 wrote:

Which i have done before..an entire mp5 midcap in one guy. Im sure he remembered the 100 rounds of 400 fps death when he took a shower that evening.

lmfao. i did that once but then i got sniped in the face lol
    Back to top Go down
    Randy
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Randy

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
    Randy wrote:
    Ghost95 wrote:
    Randy wrote:

ok and see im not ignorant i just need a chance to explain what i meant. And not really. Matches are about 30 minutes longest at pb.

sorry i just get pissed when someone wants to put an age limit.
    and also i was talking about how we have to wait for the people that are playing are done so we can start and also generally noobs camp so it would take long
    Back to top Go down
    GioZ00
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:06 pm

As for rain: my research shows that rain does not affect the AEG as long as you wipe it down and dry the internals afterwards. However, have common sense: dont dip the barrel into mud or do some Navy SEAL dive into a canal and decide to shoot while you come out (although i have come across stories that claim that they did just that and the AEG came out fine after a cleaning). If you are really that woried, the main solution is cover your tamiya connectors and fuse with electrical tape. me, I would leave my gun wrapped ina black trash bag at integral points (like the ejection port in my blowback MP5) and make sure no water gets in the magazines, barrel, or hop up. Other than that, rain games totally work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh1HykCLm8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtgZYlN7cwU
    Back to top Go down
    Rogue Echo 1
    First Sergeant
    Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:35 pm

ghost shouldn't be talking Razz he looks like a kid!

if ghost95 means you were born in '95, the oldest you could be is 16-17!
    Back to top Go down
    Jester
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Jester

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:04 am

i wish there would be requisits to play airsoft.

just like in the military, people would have to take a test to see if they are smart enough to play airsoft.
    then they would have to go to a boot camp, so that they grow the sufficient sized balls to play airsoft without being a complete FNG or some cunt you want to punch in the back of the head cause they cant do shit but suck dick.

age limits dont really mean anything, there are younger people out there that know what to do and act upon it.

Pb matrix will never be noob free. To date, there has not been one game day ive attended that i cannot call that place TK matrix instead.

guys, if you dont have the mental capacity to remember the faces or distinguishing features of at least 20 teammates, then airsoft is not for you.

if you dont have the balls to move up on enemy positions because "his gun goes pew pew real fast" then airsoft is not for you.

if you're being relied on to lead a group of people and your only thoughts are ching chong potato, then airsoft is not for you.

...........maybe im getting a bit off topic with this post right about now.

penis wrinkle

Back to top Go down
    RecoN
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    RecoN

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:17 am

damn this whole age limit thing is out of control... don't base a noob system on age, base it on experience. this goes for everyone though, not one specific person. if they've played longer and are better at this sport/hobby than you have, especially if they're younger than you, then they have every right to call you a noob.

Ahh, that felt good. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Xero Ryuu
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 am

Back to top Go down
    romeo0707
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:55 am

..... this post was about the rain and what we can do to protect are guns. gentlemen can we please keep it that way?
    Back to top Go down
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:22 am

Xero Ryuu wrote:

YOU SHALL LISTEN TO THE GAME MASTER!
    Back to top Go down
    Rogue Echo 1
    First Sergeant
    Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 am

Xero Ryuu wrote:

perfect!
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

um im 17 bro. dont u remeber i bought that guns from you lol.
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:33 am

[quote="Ghost95"]
    Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

And a kid? lol. whatever your on is some good shit
    Back to top Go down
    Rogue Echo 1
    First Sergeant
    Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 am

yup, and i was just trollin' you know, i'm not trying to come off as a jerk lol.
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
    yup, and i was just trollin' you know, i'm not trying to come off as a jerk lol.

Lol why does everyone think im offended lol. i know you were dude lol.

Back to top Go down
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
    you need training the art of trolling..
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sooooooo .... how bout that rain?
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next