AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Vote_lcapFriday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Voting_barFriday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Vote_lcapFriday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Voting_barFriday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Friday June 15 night game @ matrix

Go down 
+9
TANK
Ghost95
Guerra
Mirko
romeo0707
Rogue Echo 1
Ebola
Jester
Matrix Tactical
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Ebola wrote:
Is anyone else going to go????? Come on peeps let get a true night game on.
are you guys gonna do zombies!? its soo much fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 pm

romeo0707 wrote:
..... why don't you guys just have one freeeeee night game kick off the summer and to have alot of people to turn out. then tell them that the next night games will cost 10$ and the day time will still cost 15.

Bump! Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Do Admins play free?
Back to top Go down
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 pm

I Definitly in,

From what time till what time and can we stay longer even after hours if we want?

Also what is the final price, $10 or $15?
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Okay here the official skinny for all you fats out there.... lol j/k.

Alright the date Is Friday June 15.

Location Matrix field.

Pricing is as follows $10 if you pre pay and $15 the night of.

Now you can pay this weekend at the field or pay at the store.

Hours of operation will be from 8:00 pm till whenever everyone leaves. So no whining about it only being 3 hours. When the groups leaves then the games are over.

Also if we have any female players that want to go ahead and join us they are welcomed at no charge. Guys bring your girlfriends if you have them they do not pay a penny.

Looks like the is a go. Please pre pay so you save the 5 dollars and we get a better head count of how many people to expect. Looking forward to playing some GOOD AIRSOFT with all of you! If you have again any question please PM Matrix Tactical or myself thanks.

Ebola
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:34 am

Please don't post things without knowing! The night game is most definitely on. I talked to Ron last night all the detail are posted above. Now all you that are interested need to let Matrix know that you will be attending and arrange payment. Of course if not one pays then there won't be a night game. As of now the game is on and it is scheduled. Guys please don't procrastinate on this one! I don't want people complaining later saying they never do a night game! It is on you all to make it happen. I've what I can to facilitate the logistics. Get Er Done!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Ebola wrote:
Please don't post things without knowing! The night game is most definitely on. I talked to Ron last night all the detail are posted above. Now all you that are interested need to let Matrix know that you will be attending and arrange payment. Of course if not one pays then there won't be a night game. As of now the game is on and it is scheduled. Guys please don't procrastinate on this one! I don't want people complaining later saying they never do a night game! It is on you all to make it happen. I've what I can to facilitate the logistics. Get Er Done!

Can i pay when i arrive to the field??

Beacuse thats the only day i would be able to make it. clown
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Ebola wrote:

Can i pay when i arrive to the field??

Beacuse thats the only day i would be able to make it. clown

yea but it wont be ten dollars it would be 15..its says it in one of the posts lol
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:30 am

^ lol cheers
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:31 am

Ebola wrote:
I have a suggestion. Set it up for a Friday night not thursday and do it from 8:30pm to when everyones tired and wants to go home. Just my opinion.

This Is bull shit!....I have disscussed this topic of night games and it seems to go through one ear of administrators and out the other.

Time to Expose the bloody facts!........(Excuse me for constructive critisism)

ABOUT FRIDAYS:
PB matrix referees or crew want to actually go out and party on Friday nights...Unless I can see Leo hiring a Crew that is more willing to partake in days that work, its not gonna ever happen!

PROMOTION:
If it were up to me, I would start by hosting free events or stage it in a way that there was a door prize or raffle...do whatever it takes to motivate players to give a night game a go.

MONEY FACTOR:
Its got to be cheaper than daytime rates!
It is upsetting that night games are going to be rare given the already awlful turnouts that have thus proven unworthy... Unless some kind of promotion is set up to get players to go, I do not see why it should be 15 dollars to play if the night session is shorter than a Day time running.
Because it is a short night game maybe it should be priced cheaper until enough hype is drum up that it justifys the cost of prices... This is sooooo going to Fail!

Prices need to drastically fall down... maybe far below 10 bucks....PB MATRIX needs to swallow their pride to ground break if they want to build up a steady population of player attendance.

ROLLL CALL:
This issue needs to be taken seriously...we need players attending to seriously honor the established roll call...If it weere up to me at a pro shop, I would be taking reservations and requiring a deposit!.... I actually don't like it when players decide to skunk on roll call!

Night games:
I am not sure PB matrix could properly conduct night games under night time conditions without equipting the field with sufficent lights... If lights get added, I will shut up!.....Hey I bunker build so running around in the dark is dangerious and bad if you run into a tree!
So far the best night experience Ive seen was at "Extreme Rage" Paintball field".... I had only a few issues with stupid players who sometimes shot out light bulbs!

Run Saturday into the night as well!:
Saturday gaming all day could have an extended session running later into the day and until nightfall!
Maybe it is better to try and get a night game going on this day....get a night shift going for Saturdays.

THEY ARE ALL BURNED OUT:
Sorry to say it but the referees are all burned out!
Not lying!... I can truely tell that even though some of them love airsoft, You would burn out too if you had to stay and watch the truck and dutys for admissions and gun rentals... maybe these guys should also take a turn and partake in a game or hire vollunteers willing to show up for duty and cover a job that is in fact needed, as I said... the referees want to party on Fridays so we need replacement substitutes.

Give Locals a break!:
The routine repeat customers should get a major discount or set up a point system, of course it may be that generally most attending airsofters will be repeat customers...the real trick is to get them to attend and addicted to go more frequentlly that the field is just going to be always packed... I would not like to see players talking about not being able to go because they couldn't afford to.

The Field needs a player population to kick start it:
Maybe to drum up buisness and motivation, PB matrix should offer free or cheaper entree for early birds...something like the first 10 - 15 players who arrive on game day.
I see it all like an engine sort of, the players are like the essential working parts and you cannot conduct any games well if not enough people show....We need to reward players for being early birds and punish those who run on CUBAN TIME!

Message to Matrix Referees:
No offence in this disscussion and critisim, but I figure I put it all in writing...now Hire or Fire and do what must be done to make it so.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:03 am

i read the whole post from sanddragon. it makes perfect sense and should be looked at more seriously. the advice is good and beneficial to the field and sport overall. constructive criticism is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:06 am

It's alway negativity from SD I removed my post and will bite my tongue!
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:18 am

For those of you wondering what ghosts signature says in Russian here is the translation "To the last person on the last plane to the last cartridge we will fight! We will fight!

The spirit is back in town with his m16 and ready to kill you all!"
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:09 am

I just heard that in a movie. However, I don't think it is cartridge. I think it says bullet.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:08 am

SandDragon wrote:
Ebola wrote:
I have a suggestion. Set it up for a Friday night not thursday and do it from 8:30pm to when everyones tired and wants to go home. Just my opinion.

This Is bull shit!....I have disscussed this topic of night games and it seems to go through one ear of administrators and out the other.

Time to Expose the bloody facts!........(Excuse me for constructive critisism)

ABOUT FRIDAYS:
PB matrix referees or crew want to actually go out and party on Friday nights...Unless I can see Leo hiring a Crew that is more willing to partake in days that work, its not gonna ever happen!

PROMOTION:
If it were up to me, I would start by hosting free events or stage it in a way that there was a door prize or raffle...do whatever it takes to motivate players to give a night game a go.

MONEY FACTOR:
Its got to be cheaper than daytime rates!
It is upsetting that night games are going to be rare given the already awlful turnouts that have thus proven unworthy... Unless some kind of promotion is set up to get players to go, I do not see why it should be 15 dollars to play if the night session is shorter than a Day time running.
Because it is a short night game maybe it should be priced cheaper until enough hype is drum up that it justifys the cost of prices... This is sooooo going to Fail!

Prices need to drastically fall down... maybe far below 10 bucks....PB MATRIX needs to swallow their pride to ground break if they want to build up a steady population of player attendance.

ROLLL CALL:
This issue needs to be taken seriously...we need players attending to seriously honor the established roll call...If it weere up to me at a pro shop, I would be taking reservations and requiring a deposit!.... I actually don't like it when players decide to skunk on roll call!

Night games:
I am not sure PB matrix could properly conduct night games under night time conditions without equipting the field with sufficent lights... If lights get added, I will shut up!.....Hey I bunker build so running around in the dark is dangerious and bad if you run into a tree!
So far the best night experience Ive seen was at "Extreme Rage" Paintball field".... I had only a few issues with stupid players who sometimes shot out light bulbs!

Run Saturday into the night as well!:
Saturday gaming all day could have an extended session running later into the day and until nightfall!
Maybe it is better to try and get a night game going on this day....get a night shift going for Saturdays.

THEY ARE ALL BURNED OUT:
Sorry to say it but the referees are all burned out!
Not lying!... I can truely tell that even though some of them love airsoft, You would burn out too if you had to stay and watch the truck and dutys for admissions and gun rentals... maybe these guys should also take a turn and partake in a game or hire vollunteers willing to show up for duty and cover a job that is in fact needed, as I said... the referees want to party on Fridays so we need replacement substitutes.

Give Locals a break!:
The routine repeat customers should get a major discount or set up a point system, of course it may be that generally most attending airsofters will be repeat customers...the real trick is to get them to attend and addicted to go more frequentlly that the field is just going to be always packed... I would not like to see players talking about not being able to go because they couldn't afford to.

The Field needs a player population to kick start it:
Maybe to drum up buisness and motivation, PB matrix should offer free or cheaper entree for early birds...something like the first 10 - 15 players who arrive on game day.
I see it all like an engine sort of, the players are like the essential working parts and you cannot conduct any games well if not enough people show....We need to reward players for being early birds and punish those who run on CUBAN TIME!

Message to Matrix Referees:
No offence in this disscussion and critisim, but I figure I put it all in writing...now Hire or Fire and do what must be done to make it so.
it should be free at first because anytime you input something new its gonna have huge problems. charging people for the first few times is stupid, only charge when you got everything in order. the first few will be a complete disaster, with mass disorganization, poor attendance, and stupid game rules. allow the kinks to be worked out before people start paying for it, otherwise i see it as a rip off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:50 am

[quote="Ebola"]

Wait a sec....Addind the Negativity poll is just stupid!

and of course the poll is set up in a way that makes me look like all my topics are negative, of course the voting will be to vote NO!

Rather insulting to say I am NEGATIVE!....I am Optomistic about it...please keep an open mind!

How about I put up a counter poll about Administative abuse of power... Oh wait!... the guy will just delete it!.....Unfair usage of power to protect thy hide! LOL! lol!

You know I mean well and post honestly, this is what it is to host a forum disscussion.

Its not cool to over censor, if the topic is valid.

What are you gonna now start cencering my concerned and thoughtfull writings on the subject!.... Can't stand to hear the possiblle truith through disscussion!

Its not like I am Trolling, I stayed on Topic and have so far took the time and detail to give you my honest oppinion!

I find it rather insulting that a poll has been put up against your team mate and former forum Moderator...I AM ON YOUR SIDE!

Further more censoring topics that bring out sensitive issues , that are not really that sensitive...we are all grown men!

Like a ship of dreams...but not unsinkable!
Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 800px-13

I do not mean to shoot down a potential game... I want it all to work!....I am just stating that game launch was not organized well and a need to start a movement is in order to get those airsofters to actually attend....right now Im being a realist, not a dreamer....we need to iron out kinks, silencing me doesn't help, it will hurt!

Its like telling the radio operator to shut up about iceberge warnings being broadcasted to the TITANIC....YOU ARE NOT UNSINKABLE....get ready to take a hit!... ICE BERGE DEAD AHEAD!

The madness is when there is discussion about shutting down radio operation of communication if the message sound gloomy or is not going your way.

Puke

I never crossed any extreme lines in this topic but brought up some logistical concerns about how to kick start it ....You don't like it when I quote bullshit!...That was not directed towards you!....I meant that towards the very idea of a night game on Thursday.

Sorry , I didn't wanna lie to you all about it as it is a No bullshit assessment from the inside.

I have worked alongside these guys and I know the inner workings of field and staff, this is my honest report and still dispite my best efforts and donations for improvements... they need to run it like they were all up to SANDDRAGONS standards!

-It is not cool to shoot down the messanger boy!...if I didn't care I wouldn't have made such an effort in my post....Might as well remain silent and watch a major ship crash into the berge!!!

Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Titani11
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:29 am

SD you need to seriously let it go; sensoring?????? Did I delete your stupid post? On the contary i deleted mine. So STFU! And stop complaining. I'm starting to see a trend with you and I'm not liking it. You need to control your mouth! Not everyone want to hear your thoughts all the time Victor. This is not a place to express you journalistic views skill or ideas. This forum is for the Positive Airsoft players expirence and knowledge attainment if he or she so chooses. As for your sour puss outlook on life and then you cowering behind words when someone stands up for the forum won't fly anymore. Admin bashing also won't be tolerated! Listen Victor Please tread carefully your on thin ice choose your next move as it were your last.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Ebola wrote:
SD you need to seriously let it go; sensoring?????? Did I delete your stupid post? On the contary i deleted mine. So STFU! And stop complaining. I'm starting to see a trend with you and I'm not liking it. You need to control your mouth! Not everyone want to hear your thoughts all the time Victor. This is not a place to express you journalistic views skill or ideas. This forum is for the Positive Airsoft players expirence and knowledge attainment if he or she so chooses. As for your sour puss outlook on life and then you cowering behind words when someone stands up for the forum won't fly anymore. Admin bashing also won't be tolerated! Listen Victor Please tread carefully your on thin ice choose your next move as it were your last.
\

Seriously I have lost my motivation to go on ...I have spent all my care!

At this rate, the Forum has ultimatelly Failed me.

I feel wounded that my freedom of expression is being suppressed so I guess I will quit using the forum!
you cannot place limits on poets and artist types.

As a top poster of possiblly 3000 topic posts I think I operated on a level equal of a magazine reporter...I should be valued- even paid probablly!

Im dropping everything and dropping out as I feel unwelcomed to an unreceptive crowd... I hope to look back positivelly at my good runs, you cannot put a leash on SD!- I do not care if you are Leader of the team or Forum...I operate by my valid principles which may be imperfect and may require an apology...humble thyself by the same standard!

You might see me running around in the field but I wash my hands clean of this shit!

The fun of the hobby and sport is being supressed , I need to see motivating reasons to stay on....how many motivated players have been pushed out and burned out...maybe my time has come to leave....just say it!

Say it now!

There was a topic on SandDragon vs Ebola...maybe this is it!
... I feel that the voice of reason will soon too be banned!

Last edited by SandDragon on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Mirko wrote:
I just heard that in a movie. However, I don't think it is cartridge. I think it says bullet.

yea i meant bullet. My russian is still i n practice thats why.
Back to top Go down
Hoover45
Private 1st class
Hoover45

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 pm

In!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:37 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Ebola wrote:
\

Seriously I have lost my motivation to go on ...I have spent all my care!

At this rate, the Forum has ultimatelly Failed me.

I feel wounded that my freedom of expression is being suppressed so I guess I will quit using the forum!
you cannot place limits on poets and artist types.

As a top poster of possiblly 3000 topic posts I think I operated on a level equal of a magazine reporter...I should be valued- even paid probablly!

Im dropping everything and dropping out as I feel unwelcomed to an unreceptive crowd... I hope to look back positivelly at my good runs, you cannot put a leash on SD!- I do not care if you are Leader of the team or Forum...I operate by my valid principles which may be imperfect and may require an apology...humbly thyself by the same standard!

You might see me running around in the field but I wash my hands clean of this shit!

The fun of the hobby and sport is being supressed , I need to see motivating reasons to stay on....how many motivated players have been pushed out and burned out...maybe my time has come to leave....just say it!

Say it now!

There was a topic on SandDragon vs Ebola...maybe this is it!
... I feel that the voice of reason will soon too be banned!

We need to find a solution to all this nonsense, Victor I see your point of view and understand you. Maybe Ebola see's it in a different format? we all judge and comprehend different. So far you are an asset to the forum apart from your time, money and dedication to the PB field which at times I have spoken to you about taking a break and not bending over backwards to help the money maker at your expense and labor. This forum runs out of my pocket and only a few players have donated and supported it. Yet the sellers and money makers have never donated a cent.

We need to sit down one day for Pizza, Ebola You and I and discuss all concerns so we all can get back on track. I appointed Ebola as Admin cause originally he was my assistant Admin when the forum was created. I now since have a few more forums and one especially which is strickly RC related and I will be hosting RC expo and flying events throughout florida and is taking up a lot of my time since I am meeting with top vendors and pilots in the RC community.

I want to see everyone on here to get along and enjoy the forum. I will call you later tonight so we can both catch up a bit on each other.
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:06 pm

^ agreed. I just want positive on this forum no negative. I'm sorry SD if I offended you that was not my intentions, but you sometimes say things that don't need to be said even though they may be right. Look at all that you posted when this was a simple roll call.
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Again, thank you all for side tracking a simple thread. Its a simple roll call. If you going post if your not then don't post anything. All non related post are being deleted!
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Sorry, have plans. Can't make it this time. Hope you guys get a good turnout. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Tks Mirko, I would appreciate it though if you could cancel your plans.! lol! And, come play some airsoft with us!

Last edited by Ebola on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 15 night game @ matrix    Friday June 15  night game @ matrix  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday June 15 night game @ matrix
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next