AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
That was really funny! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
That was really funny! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
That was really funny! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
That was really funny! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
That was really funny! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
That was really funny! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
That was really funny! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
That was really funny! Vote_lcapThat was really funny! Voting_barThat was really funny! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
That was really funny! Vote_lcapThat was really funny! Voting_barThat was really funny! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

That was really funny!

Go down 
+7
roddog305
Louis
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Whiskey
romeo0707
Ebola
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

That was really funny! Empty
PostSubject: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:29 am

What had been the funniest thing that has happened to you while you have been playing airsoft?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:34 am

i was running through foxhole and i flip over myself, and my mag flu outa my gun hitting my friend in the back. Embarassed she was pissed
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
Private 1st class
Whiskey

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:01 am

I was running to cover in PB matrix field and i triped and my gun barrel was the first thing on the ground so my gun rose up and the stock punched me str8 in the jaw . .amazing day. other then that a few bbs to the back of the mouth when calling out to a teammate
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:06 am

damn that sucks..but my funniest time was when i had just started playing and i had my spring pistol and i was retreating because the enemy was moving towards me fast and i tripped over a root landed on the gun and it shattered into pieces it mad me have an excuse to buy a blowback lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:49 am

the funniest thing was hilarious to everyone else BUT my teammate. he asked me to give him covering fire while he advanced on the enemy. little did i know that he would run IN FRONT OF ME as I was spraying bb's.

the left side of his face was full of welts Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:05 am

Once, there was one enemy left vs our 10 or so. there was a ref standing by the barrels at matrix near the German base and i saw the guy hiding in the back of the woods. I got behind a barrel to steady my sniper and just as im pulling the trigger for a headshot, the ref walks right in front of my barrel. He had a nice bloodstain on his shirt! 2 seconds later i pulled back the bolt and headshotted the final guy. WIN! cheers
Back to top Go down
roddog305
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
roddog305

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:06 am

One time i was in full sprint through forest, i looked in the other direction and then i ran straight into a tree. Owned lol!
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:16 am

roddog305 wrote:
One time i was in full sprint through forest, i looked in the other direction and then i ran straight into a tree. Owned lol!
lollllllololoo
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:18 am

roddog305 wrote:

OUCH! Owned Owned
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:35 am

the first night game pb matrix ever had i went to it thinking of this will probably gonna be a little light,nope!!as my team was my team and i were moving up i had to guide my self with my hand and not my eyes.as i started to walk fast i hit my nuts with a trunk, as i fell to the floor i tried to stop falling by put my elbow down to break the fall a little bit, but when i hit the floor i noticed i had landed on shit.

so i came out of the game with my balls in pain and shit on my arm..

Thumbs up Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:42 am

last weekend at matrix, my friend randy began saying boobies before the game started. then, other people started saying it, and by the time the game started EVERYONE charged yelling "BOOBIES!" LOL
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:51 am

LOL shit?!
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Boobies lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:44 pm

when i was under heavy fire i told my friend to throw me a mag and when i turned to scout nd then turned back i ended up having a metal m4 mag thrown at ma nuts
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:35 pm

RecoN wrote:
last weekend at matrix, my friend randy began saying boobies before the game started. then, other people started saying it, and by the time the game started EVERYONE charged yelling "BOOBIES!" LOL

lmao i remember that,
it felt like it was a Narnia moment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Randy wrote:
RecoN wrote:

lmao i remember that,
it felt like it was a Narnia moment Very Happy

I was there too
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:41 pm

FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:58 pm

i took a dead thunder b and threw it in a port a potty just as someone was getting in it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:24 am

Pandemonium wrote:
i took a dead thunder b and threw it in a port a potty just as someone was getting in it

Lol.....what happened then?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Ebola wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:

well see i threw it in RIGHT as he closed it, so he had already locked the door by the time he realized what was goin on.... and dam near tipped it over. i never had to run that fast in my entire life...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:16 pm

HAHA thats great! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Ebola wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:

well see i threw it in RIGHT as he closed it, so he had already locked the door by the time he realized what was goin on.... and dam near tipped it over. i never had to run that fast in my entire life...

lolololol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That was really funny!   That was really funny! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That was really funny!
Page 1 of 1