AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Vote_lcapnew WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Voting_barnew WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Vote_lcapnew WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Voting_barnew WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field

Go down 
+6
RecoN
Pandemonium
Ebola
SandDragon
Jester
Livin_mando
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

which base do you think needs work on?
American
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
German
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Japan
new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field   new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:53 pm

*sigh* i had truck troubles, couldnt get the damned pallets and the truck, we couldn't get ahold of today. damn.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field   new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
*sigh* i had truck troubles, couldnt get the damned pallets and the truck, we couldn't get ahold of today. damn.

ther are a crap load of pallets there and just help out some other time lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field   new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:39 pm

sandbag bunkers and even a Tank was spotted at another airsoft field....Ya, I am truely hummbled at how small PB matrix is compared to Foxhole.....I think this picture was taken at the NORTH VS SOUTH event in Orlando.

with about 900 players attending, you gotta have a feild about the size of a Golf course!

Of course I merely wanna tinker with field setups...this picture alone says why I really need those Sandbags ordered to make our small home field look good.

new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 57981310

new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 39255810
H.R.O. and P.M.C. photos

new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 53808910

Not Bad guys!......Now Thats What Airsoft is all about!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field   new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:47 pm

i think that was lion claws lol
Back to top Go down
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field   new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:18 am

i think the England (no longer AMERICA!!! lol) base has had enough work done though
and I finally had a chance to see these trenches today and they look fantastic incredible job fellas on whoever helped build them

the German base could use a little more things added to it like maybe small barricades from behind BUT the Jap base could use some more work.

for starters

1)the base can be moved a little further back into a clear patch of grass that is in the back to give it a little more distance from the base but i know there is a flaw to this idea. This puts the base in a corner leaving it being able to see the enemy coming even IF you go thru the trees near the base

2) keep the base in its current place and another structure to it like an additional tower and maybe some barracades or walls or...even more trenches lol

The Jap base hardly sees any action in our games and its the UK base that gets the most action especially for attack/defend games. Its about time that some work can be put in on the Northwestern side of the field so that way we can actually start using the full field instead of focusing on main area a majority of the time
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field   new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:29 am

new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Pictu110

new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Pictu111

new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Pictu112

Some WW1 trentch action... just remember how unused this area was just a few months ago... now its the center of attention for airsoft battles!

more is yet to come!

new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Pictu113
Back to top Go down
baked ant
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
baked ant

PostSubject: Re: new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field   new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:45 am

looks awesome! can't wait to try it out come september. way too hot out there for me right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field   new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new WW1 bunkers Matrix Field
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2