AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Hm..this looks....off.. Vote_lcapHm..this looks....off.. Voting_barHm..this looks....off.. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Hm..this looks....off.. Vote_lcapHm..this looks....off.. Voting_barHm..this looks....off.. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Hm..this looks....off..

Go down 
+2
Rogue Echo 1
Pandemonium
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Hm..this looks....off.. Empty
PostSubject: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:25 pm

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=10721

for a gun to be this cheap there HAS to be more to it.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:31 pm

the externals are 100% plastic. save for the screws. outer barrel, motor plate, everything besides the screws are plastic.

the gearbox is full metal, it has ball bearings (blegh! bushings ftw) and i think a metal spring guide
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:33 pm

not a bad gun, but i like my m4's/m16's to shoot at around 350fps. idk why but every m4 platform that i or my teammate has owned has cracked its gearbox in the front shooting at 400+ fps.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
the externals are 100% plastic. save for the screws. outer barrel, motor plate, everything besides the screws are plastic.

the gearbox is full metal, it has ball bearings (blegh! bushings ftw) and i think a metal spring guide
yea but i bought a JG m4 sportline didnt last a week...
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm

jg m4 sportline? que?!
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:11 pm

[quote="Pandemonium"]http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=10721

for a gun to be this cheap there HAS to be more to it.....[/quote
buy it nowwwwww its a jg m4 s-system, a nice one to
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:26 pm

romeo0707 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:

i gots my G&G beefed up im good lol
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
romeo0707 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:

i gots my G&G beefed up im good lol

Thumbs up i love g&g. i've heard so much bad stuff about jg lately
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:53 pm

really? i've heard so much bad things about G&G lately! the combat machines being taken to repair shops by the dozen!

i hear good things about their Proline though..

and JG's are beast, once you upgrade em.
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
really? i've heard so much bad things about G&G lately! the combat machines being taken to repair shops by the dozen!

Just got a proline in the mail today. however, I will not say which one. Its a surprise Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

well any gun is beast once you upgrade them Wink but in all seriousness, I've read up on them and apparently their m4 line is crappy, but w.e
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:50 pm

RecoN wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

well any gun is beast once you upgrade them Wink but in all seriousness, I've read up on them and apparently their m4 line is crappy, but w.e

my friend has a combat machine and he hates it he has had to fix it about 3 times in the last 2 months lol
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:42 pm

combat machines = sportline

jg is not the best. it never will be. BUT think about it. most jg's are 100-200$

The lower priced are usually plastic, while the higher price is usually full metal.

the gearboxes are good, if you lower the FPS by choosing a weaker spring, your rate of fire will increase and so will your reliability.

what i'm really trying to get at is that JG's are pretty cheap for what you get. a 150$ jg m4 with 100$ worth of upgrades will beat a KWA which is 2x the price!
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:35 pm

I had a combat machine that worked for 2 years no issues until I blew the fuse. it worked fine for that time beside cosmetic damage and rust (I abuse the shit outta my guns) but still functional. All it needs is a new wiring harness which I've mothballed for the foreseeable future.

I had an Echo 1 Stag Arms M4, and it honestly was not that good. Really weak externally, not as accurate as I would have liked it, really crappy outer barrel and delta ring, and extremely wobbly front sight. Internally it was decent, but it really was the least favorite of all the guns I've had.

BTW the first production line of any gun (like these Lancer tactical or whatever) usually sucks and if its a rebrand of a JG, then I guess its good for the value but really I see it as an emergency parts gun.

Oh and the best JGs are the G36c line if you want cheap. For some more money, you could get a Task Force Black or Vector Arms MP5, however I think they are discontinued. My Task Force Black is stock save for one gear I had to replace and it can shoot the tits off a fly. And it outranges many guns I've seen.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:38 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
I had a combat machine that worked for 2 years no issues until I blew the fuse. it worked fine for that time beside cosmetic damage and rust (I abuse the shit outta my guns) but still functional. All it needs is a new wiring harness which I've mothballed for the foreseeable future.

I had an Echo 1 Stag Arms M4, and it honestly was not that good. Really weak externally, not as accurate as I would have liked it, really crappy outer barrel and delta ring, and extremely wobbly front sight. Internally it was decent, but it really was the least favorite of all the guns I've had.

BTW the first production line of any gun (like these Lancer tactical or whatever) usually sucks and if its a rebrand of a JG, then I guess its good for the value but really I see it as an emergency parts gun.

Oh and the best JGs are the G36c line if you want cheap. For some more money, you could get a Task Force Black or Vector Arms MP5, however I think they are discontinued. My Task Force Black is stock save for one gear I had to replace and it can shoot the tits off a fly. And it outranges many guns I've seen.

it also depends on the opinion of the person who uses the gun
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:

it also depends on the opinion of the person who uses the gun
Of course, however I just thought I'd put my $0.02 out based upon my experience. I bet if alot of people are having problems with their combat machines its probably due to the fact that they are in extremely high demand, and it stresses out the few factories (if there are more than one) producing the models exported for certain companies (like ASGI and Evike). Then factors like quality control might not be up to par, since the goal is to spit out as many as possible. The goal with sportline guns like JG and CM is to spit out alot of cookie cutter guns that sell for cheap purely for profit. Naturally, no one wants to buy anything that sucks early on so they are first introduced in smaller, more meticulous batches that are scrutinized fully so those guns gain a reputation for being good and reliable. However, the large demand shortens the amount of inspection and care for these guns, since mass production comes with costs, and any smart company will start cutting corners in some places, like QC. The same goes for Jg and CYMA guns, which are sold like hotcakes.

Besides, when you run an 11.1v LiPo in a $100 gun and then it craps on you, people want to blame the gun for a quick breakage. The amount of rounds you put through that gun in such a small gun puts MASSIVE wear and tear, specifically on guns marketed for a youth and novice market. the companies expect you to use whats in the box, which is almost always an 8.4. But thats just me going off on a tangent.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:53 pm

true. im glad the forum is running again and we can have good disscusions like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hm..this looks....off..   Hm..this looks....off.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hm..this looks....off..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: Discussion Of Specific Brands AEGS-
Jump to: