AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Memorial Day Matrix Vote_lcapMemorial Day Matrix Voting_barMemorial Day Matrix Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Memorial Day Matrix Vote_lcapMemorial Day Matrix Voting_barMemorial Day Matrix Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Memorial Day Matrix

Go down 
+5
Louis
DEVIN
Rogue Echo 1
Jester
Ebola
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

Memorial Day Matrix Empty
PostSubject: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:37 pm

So who's in? Noboby and myself will be there. Any brave souls want to come out? Let us know so we can get a head count.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:31 am

What day is this again? A monday?
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:48 am

Yes,

Jester get your guys out here on Monday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:02 am

what time? and i'm assuming it will cost the normal 15$ ? u_u
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Im most likely in.
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm most likely in!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:04 pm

im in so is dennis
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Im so in, its like i was already there...
Back to top Go down
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:06 am

yep me and cyclops are definitly in
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:17 am

May drop in later with Pizza and Root beer!... Bring yer own Soda cup or die of thirst!!!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:53 am

GioZ00 wrote:
Im so in, its like i could take a bottle of laxatives and shit on my own chest.

what the hell? i hope you know that this isnt the s.w.o.r.d part of the forum, you shouldnt post your kinky adventures on here since theres mostly kids reading this.... Jerkoff Gay no no no
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:03 am

Jester wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:

what the hell? i hope you know that this isnt the s.w.o.r.d part of the forum, you shouldnt post your kinky adventures on here since theres mostly kids reading this.... Jerkoff Gay no no no

wtf? Gio your weird man... pale
Back to top Go down
Sikes
Private 1st class
Sikes

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:23 am

DEVIN wrote:
Jester wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:

Yo Gio the hell is that man? Yo like seriously you're being put on s.w.o.r.d counsel for this, i dont think you're fit for the team with that crap man....
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:49 am

Sikes wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
Jester wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:

Yo Gio the hell is that man? Yo like seriously you're being put on s.w.o.r.d counsel for this, i dont think you're fit for the team with that crap man....

Quiet. S.W.O.R.D council doesnt exist Suspect
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:04 am

Man you homos love to change the writing in quotes so it loos like I posted something when I really didn't. But I do down boxes of laxatives.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:26 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
Man you homos love to change the writing in quotes so it loos like I posted something when I really didn't. But I do down boxes of laxatives.

no no no dont try to put it on us we all know you edited your post after jester quoted it.. tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:36 pm

GioZ00 wrote:

HOLY SH#T!... What doo doo I step on, OMG!

No one dive into that last bunker......SH##T those Turds are Longer than the Titanic!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Great turnout even though it was small....some airsofters even stayed and help build bunkers at the new remodled Allied base... new trench sections went up along with a palisade and I even worked out a prison area - JAIL.

Leo is building a huge pyramid hill that is consisting of Pallets and will be our first serious hill bunker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Matrix   Memorial Day Matrix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memorial Day Matrix
Page 1 of 1