AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Vote_lcapaps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Voting_baraps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Vote_lcapaps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Voting_baraps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Empty
PostSubject: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:38 pm

so i was wondering...what is your opinion on this gun?

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=7323

its seems pretty good...just want to here everyones feedback thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:28 pm

well I don't really like electric blowback.. Sad lol

but i'm gonna do some research and I would advise you to do the same! why? because some gun companies like AGM and Javelin have proprietary parts, (means you can't buy aftermarket parts) for the internals. look and see if the gearbox is a tokyo marui standard version 2 clone.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:52 am

agm and javelin dont use proprietary parts.....where are you getting this info???
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:31 am

javelin has an anti reversal latch that only fits in Javelins,
my agm L96 was proprietary because there were only like 1 or 2 aftermarket internal parts. i think a spring and MAYBE a spring guide?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:40 am

agm SNIPER rifles are proprietary. The aegs are not. since when did they have proprietary anti reversal latches? seriously where is that info coming from?
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:05 am

look it up dude, i wouldn't make that up.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:07 am

Proprietary parts
Unfortunately, there's many proprietary parts in there as : nozzle,cylinder head, tappet plate, selector plate, hop-up, the mechbox shell itself and the latch. For example, if you want to change the cylinder head for a metal one, you'll need to also change the nozzle (non-compatible with aftermarket cylinder head) and the hop-up (made to fit the special nozzle). However, they appears to be well made. It will be easier to change the complete mechbox to an aftermarket if something break ( I haven't tried if other brands of mechbox will fit in the metal body.)

http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=140914
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:07 am

back to the OP: i'll look into APS for you
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:10 am

Second thing to mention, is the fact that I do not consider APS a good brand. If it is the same one that is reviewed all around the net, then I would stay clear of it, and avoid it like the plague. The APS M4 I know has a proprietary gearbox (so if you break any part you have to get a full box) and a lot of other proprietary parts that are not after-market compatible or durable.

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=103596.0
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:20 am

here's a more positive POV:

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
Proprietary parts
Unfortunately, there's many proprietary parts in there as : nozzle,cylinder head, tappet plate, selector plate, hop-up, the mechbox shell itself and the latch. For example, if you want to change the cylinder head for a metal one, you'll need to also change the nozzle (non-compatible with aftermarket cylinder head) and the hop-up (made to fit the special nozzle). However, they appears to be well made. It will be easier to change the complete mechbox to an aftermarket if something break ( I haven't tried if other brands of mechbox will fit in the metal body.)

http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=140914

The only thing on the javelin that is different from any other v.2 is the tappet plate everything else is the same.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:59 pm

do you know anything about the gun that panzie posted about? i found good and negative comments about it, but i haven't had any personal experience with it
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:20 pm

i have looked around and found both good and bad reviews but i have seen that if the gearbox breaks they sell them for cheap.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Panziekiller wrote:

if your looking for a good EBB i have the G&G GR16 DST and it hasnt failed me yet, the blowback is LOUD with a bigger spring in it.
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_237&products_id=10438
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:33 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

if your looking for a good EBB i have the G&G GR16 DST and it hasnt failed me yet, the blowback is LOUD with a bigger spring in it.

it doesent say ebb on it
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:44 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

it doesent say ebb on it
i know there is an EBB version they just dont have one this is the non EBB but mine is an EBB
aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Img_0512
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle   aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aps full metal m4-a1 electric blowback rifle
Page 1 of 1