AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
CQB Loadout Essentials Vote_lcapCQB Loadout Essentials Voting_barCQB Loadout Essentials Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
CQB Loadout Essentials Vote_lcapCQB Loadout Essentials Voting_barCQB Loadout Essentials Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

CQB Loadout Essentials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

CQB Loadout Essentials Empty
PostSubject: CQB Loadout Essentials   CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Every loadout is different, because people like different set ups. In CQB, there are some things are universal in everyones loadout:

Rifle:

I use a G&G GR16 DST, which I modified with a bigger M110 Spring, putting the FPS at 367, and a high power motor with a 7.4 Lipo
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0523

The Scope i use is an AMP Acog red dot, its non-magnifying, but is really useful on an M4.
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0524

The light is an AMP 5 Watt Rifle light, which is pretty handy in CQB. People use these lights to blind people and to trace their BBs. plus CQB arenas have their dark corners which you may need to light up.
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0525

Magpul the crap outta ur mags, ur gonna need the speed reloading.
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0526

Rifles are really helpful in CQB because they dont have to shoot as far as outdoor fields so their effective range is great indoors. i rarely get bullet drop at CQB City.

Shotgun:

Shotguns are CQB god weapons. they have long enough barrels that they have good range but low enough FPS to be used up close.

i have the Firepower MS shotgun, with about 16-17 mags or shells.
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0527

i paid $60 for it and $28 for the mags so i really havent spent that much on it.
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0534

Pistol:

Pistols are the most essential part of any CQB loadout. their small size and high power make them the ultimate CQB weapon. even springers are still effective.
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0528

i recently bought the KWA ATP, which is the best pistol i have owned yet. ive owned two WE Techs, which barely lasted a month before the internals were nothing but nubs.

Gear:

Gear again is up to the players choice, so hopefully you can build around what i use.

for clothing, it really doesnt matter, unless your field uses camos for teams. for pants, its all up to you, no certain brand is better than another. i use ACU Pants.
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0529

shirts are a different story. typically CQB arenas can get really hot in the summer, so having a True Spec shirt is really recommended. in the summer, a regular BDU is not recommended! even going with a basic T shirt is better. the True Spec shirts are designed for the heat, so pick one up before you overheat.
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0530

for my rig, in the summer i use a condor spec ops chest rig:
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0531

in the winter i load up my condor modular operator plate carrier. i like my plate carrier cause in CQB getting hit upclose sucks. plus i can carry everything i need, better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

on my chest rig i carry 8 M4 mags, 2 ATP mags, all of my shotgun shells, and two dummy grenades. my field allows dummy grenades to clear out rooms.

i also have a BlackHawk Serpa holster for my ATP, which is really nice and i can draw really quickly with it. i wear it with the paddle on my ACU Pants
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0535

a battle belt is nice to have because if you run a chest rig you dont have much room to carry everything you need. on mine i carry an admin pouch for my phone, keys, wallet. i also carry a dump pouch, because CQB is fast paced so resetting you mags in your pouchs is too time consuming.
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0532

head gear again is totally up to you. a paintball mask is recommended cause i have been hit in the face at point blank and it hurts for the rest of the day. but i run an IBH helmet and Flak jak goggles, which after i took the vents out, never ever fogged.
CQB Loadout Essentials Img_0533

Knee pads are up to you. i say get some cause kneeling on concrete really sucks, but elbow pads you dont really need unless your shirt doesnt cover your elbows.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: CQB Loadout Essentials   CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:59 pm

cheers

do you always use your rifle, or run around pistol-only most the time?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: CQB Loadout Essentials   CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 pm

RecoN wrote:
cheers

depends on the objective, if its domination, then probably my rifle, if its CTF, then my pistol or shotgun.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: CQB Loadout Essentials   CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
RecoN wrote:
cheers

depends on the objective, if its domination, then probably my rifle, if its CTF, then my pistol or shotgun.

And what about a normal/chill TDM?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: CQB Loadout Essentials   CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:26 pm

RecoN wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
RecoN wrote:
cheers

CQB City never runs TDM or force on force, we only do objective based games.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: CQB Loadout Essentials   CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
RecoN wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
RecoN wrote:
cheers

Boss Cool
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: CQB Loadout Essentials   CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 pm

RecoN wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
RecoN wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
RecoN wrote:
cheers

Boss Cool
ask any airsofter in Sacramento theyll all tell you the same thing: AirsoftBattlegrounds will get you good at the rules, CQB City will get you good at the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CQB Loadout Essentials   CQB Loadout Essentials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CQB Loadout Essentials
Page 1 of 1