AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The Best CQB Gun? Vote_lcapThe Best CQB Gun? Voting_barThe Best CQB Gun? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
The Best CQB Gun? Vote_lcapThe Best CQB Gun? Voting_barThe Best CQB Gun? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The Best CQB Gun?

Go down 
+3
Pandemonium
Ghost95
RecoN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:35 pm

So, in light of the CQB field opening soon, I'm looking into my CQB loadout. I have all my gear down and set, and I've been looking for a gun that can fill my needs. I plan on upgrading the gun, and have a budget of $200. Anything?
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:02 pm

RecoN wrote:
So, in light of the CQB field opening soon, I'm looking into my CQB loadout. I have all my gear down and set, and I've been looking for a gun that can fill my needs. I plan on upgrading the gun, and have a budget of $200. Anything?

Ak 74 u or a mp5. They are tight small and fit anywere
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
RecoN wrote:

actually a lot of people use UMPs, G36Cs, SCARs, cause they can have long barrels but have folding stocks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm

yea ther good to but i would prefer the gbb ak 74 or the electric mp5 beacuse they are jsut comfortable Culo hell.

but then again you can always doulbe wield to gbb colts Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Lol i was thinking of maybe an m4 shorty, cause I'm so familiar with them so I can just upgrade the shit out of it.
I was looking at the Lancer Tactical CQBR (http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=408_411&products_id=10143)

But idk if the rails are any good, do any of you guys know?
If not then Ill just pick up either the elite force one (http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=408_411&products_id=9398) or the G&G Raider (http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=408_411&products_id=6236)

Really hoping that the lancer tactical has good rails though, so i could save money and use that for upgrades..any info on the gun really appreciated, thanks guys,
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:
RecoN wrote:

actually a lot of people use UMPs, G36Cs, SCARs, cause they can have long barrels but have folding stocks

Yea I have a SCAR-L but my dad is gonna start playing soon and I promised him he could use that... lol!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 am

Holy f uck you gus really are autistic. Just when you start putting up useful posts you put the damn thread in a totally wrong section.

seriously , you cant even fake the stupidity needed to not understand that this thread belongs in aeg discussion.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:48 am

Jester wrote:
Holy f uck you gus really are autistic. Just when you start putting up useful posts you put the damn thread in a totally wrong section.

seriously , you cant even fake the stupidity needed to not understand that this thread belongs in aeg discussion.

lol jester he probably didnt notice
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:30 am

Jester wrote:

dont even f ucking joke about that. I know a lot of people that are autistic, including my brother. so how about instead of whining and bitching about "oh it's in the wrong section" you help out instead of trying to tell everyone off?

seriously, you go around saying the forum is going to shit and instead engaging in topics you troll on everyone elses. what type of logic is that?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:14 pm

p90 i love those little things
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:36 am

dont even f ucking joke about that. I know a lot of people that are autistic, including my brother. so how about instead of whining and bitching about "oh it's in the wrong section" you help out instead of trying to tell everyone off?

seriously, you go around saying the forum is going to shit and instead engaging in topics you troll on everyone elses. what type of logic is that?[/quote]

holy f uck when in the hell did i claim the forum is going to shit, mr "lets agree its dying then f uck it up actual by making it look like jack asses invaded the forum" and in actual im dead serious in my posts, whether you think im trolling or not makes me give no f ucks whatsoever. p.s i am helping.........im helping new members realize that not all so fla airsofters are retarded, just the same select few. notice how i only tell people off in really dumb threads? probably not since here i am, explaining s hit to you in detail.
Back to top Go down
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 am

I'm agreeing on the P90

Love the design and feel of it. I was going to get it until I purchased an echo 1 task force.

The mp5 is an amazing gun as well perfect for CQB. I haven't much of them on the field from what I know of

This is it right here http://airsofttacticalonline.com/Echo-1-Task-Force-Black-Mk5A4-RIS-1-Airsoft-Gun-E1TFBRIS2.htm
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Just FYI, MP5s are not that close quarters. P90, UMP, and the shorter MP5s (MP5k and MP5 PDW) are good. UMPs are good. if you want an assault rifle, G36c and the shorter M4s (stubby. etc.), any KAC PDW variant. the reason I say MP5s are not highly close quarters is because lets say you have an SD variant, that thing is almost as long as an M4, and for any full metal variant its somewhat front heavy, so if you want speed it might not be the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Best CQB Gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best CQB Gun?   The Best CQB Gun? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best CQB Gun?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: 4-Sale / Wanted / Trade / Services / Lost & Found :: Wanted-
Jump to: