AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
fishing anyone? Vote_lcapfishing anyone? Voting_barfishing anyone? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

fishing anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: fishing anyone?   fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:21 am

since most of us live in Miami i just thought i would make a post about fishing...where do you normally fish? what do you catch there? on what rod set up? etc etc.

where i fish:

Rickenbacker causeway:

normally out going tide with a lot of boat traffic. but still pretty good to fish for small grouper and snapper of all kinds. using light crappie jigs you can catch mackerel and some jack. normally i use a spinning rod with 40lb. braid with no leader but if going to catch mackerel suggest using 30lb mono leader or stronger. used squid and live shrimp as bait

crandon park/bill baggs (el farito):

had not gone there in a while but just recently went and the fishing was good. fished of the first pier right on the rocks below. used the same set up as up top but didint use a leader at all. used small dead sardines squid and live shrimp. nice grouper hog snapper and mangrove snapper. ( get there early or there will be to many people)

Mathewson hammocks park:

once you enter the park there will be parking to your left hand side where you can walk underneath the bridge and catch some nice snapper. used light to medium action rods with 30lb mono and a small 40lb leader. also able to catch some mackerel with the same set up i had described up top except do vertical jigging in place so they see the jig.

going to try to fish the anglins fishing pier in ft. lauderdale so if anyone has gone please describe your experience thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing anyone?   fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:32 am

Panziekiller wrote:
since most of us live in Miami i just thought i would make a post about fishing...where do you normally fish? what do you catch there? on what rod set up? etc etc.

where i fish:

Rickenbacker causeway:

normally out going tide with a lot of boat traffic. but still pretty good to fish for small grouper and snapper of all kinds. using light crappie jigs you can catch mackerel and some jack. normally i use a spinning rod with 40lb. braid with no leader but if going to catch mackerel suggest using 30lb mono leader or stronger. used squid and live shrimp as bait

had not gone there in a while but just recently went and the fishing was good. fished of the first pier right on the rocks below. used the same set up as up top but didint use a leader at all. used small dead sardines squid and live shrimp. nice grouper hog snapper and mangrove snapper. ( get there early or there will be to many people)

Mathewson hammocks park:

once you enter the park there will be parking to your left hand side where you can walk underneath the bridge and catch some nice snapper. used light to medium action rods with 30lb mono and a small 40lb leader. also able to catch some mackerel with the same set up i had described up top except do vertical jigging in place so they see the jig.

going to try to fish the anglins fishing pier in ft. lauderdale so if anyone has gone please describe your experience thanks Very Happy

try morro bay out here its crazy cool fishing lol you either get fish or ur boat gets hit by whales
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing anyone?   fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Florida keys:

key largo- nice for good size snapper,nurse sharks, tarpon, barracuda, and sting rays...for sharks and stings use dead pin fish or any small fish drop to bottom and wait they will come. to catch them i use a Penn jig master with 50lb. braid and a 80lb. leader. for snapper you can fish leader or no leader but use squid or small sardines. for tarpon i use spinning rod and reel with 40lb braid and a lure. same for the cuda but use a smaller lure.

islamorada- good for tarpon and snapper and the occasional mackerel. use squid or live shrimp for snapper and use lures for the tarpon.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing anyone?   fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:14 pm

key largo, right off the first bridge next to the big hotel... good fish there.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing anyone?   fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

where i fish:

Rickenbacker causeway:

Mathewson hammocks park:

try morro bay out here its crazy cool fishing lol you either get fish or ur boat gets hit by whales

why u make me jelly... Sad
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing anyone?   fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

where i fish:

Rickenbacker causeway:

Mathewson hammocks park:

why u make me jelly... Sad
i dont know.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing anyone?   fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:05 pm

i guess not that many people fish on this forum lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing anyone?   fishing anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fishing anyone?
Page 1 of 1