AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Nerf Guns for Sale Vote_lcapNerf Guns for Sale Voting_barNerf Guns for Sale Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Nerf Guns for Sale Vote_lcapNerf Guns for Sale Voting_barNerf Guns for Sale Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Nerf Guns for Sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

Nerf Guns for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Nerf Guns for Sale   Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:37 pm

I graduated from nerf to airsoft and I need to get rid of my nerf guns to make room for my airsoft stock. I have a Nerf Dart Tag Quick 16 barely used and full of ammo that I'm selling for $20. I got it for 30 a couple years ago but never got around to it because of my other nerf guns (Of which I converted into airsoft guns). The quick 16 has a range of about 30 feet which is really good for a nerf gun and it has a special receiver that "Slam Fires" meaning it could fire just by holding down the trigger and cocking the weapon repeatedly. It's able to shoot up to 4 rounds a second which makes it the fastest non-automatic nerf gun ever. I also have a crappy as shit Buzz Bee Ultimate Berserker that fires at around 10 feet at most and has a 20 barrel gatling style front with a rocket launcher at the center. The gun does not come with the rocket or darts and therefore I'm selling what is usually a 35 dollar nerf gun for 10 bucks. I'm willing to negiotiate. If you are intrested in owning a nerf gun (I doubt) or know some young kid who might like it, let me know.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

Nerf Guns for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerf Guns for Sale   Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:49 pm

try using craigslist
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

Nerf Guns for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerf Guns for Sale   Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm

yea dude you're not gonna have much luck around here...
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

Nerf Guns for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerf Guns for Sale   Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:17 am

I'm trying everywhere. Craigslist, Ebay, Amazon, Here, even my neighbors. I just though that if anybody had a little brother and thought he was too young for airsoft, he could use some nerf guns. You can convert the nerf guns into airsoft guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nerf Guns for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerf Guns for Sale   Nerf Guns for Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerf Guns for Sale
Page 1 of 1