AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Vote_lcapMatrix Field 9/15/2012 Voting_barMatrix Field 9/15/2012 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Vote_lcapMatrix Field 9/15/2012 Voting_barMatrix Field 9/15/2012 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Matrix Field 9/15/2012

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Matrix Field 9/15/2012   Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:26 am

Matrix Field 9/15/2012

Well Today I arrived quite late, but some hot game action today in the field...it is an average day.

I spent all day repairing damage from the wear and tear of gaming while I was away in California as well as Hurricane Issac damage....many tent tarps and flags were in tatters.

I conducted some decent organized games and walked the field wearing a loud cow bell, get use to it...I am going for referee proffessionalism... and referees do wear the such items so to further reduce accidents.

hear the cow bell? a referee is near by!

Later on late in the day I took the liberty to try something experimental to the german bunker...it is a mock up construction add on and nothing is nailed down yet....Tomorrows airsoft games will be part of my experiments!....all I could say is it might change the face of how you all may attack that GERMAN BUNKER...

Hint:
Hamburger hill! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Field 9/15/2012   Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:06 am

I was really impressed how the field was being run on saturday. Seems like all my bitching is paying off.

Referees were gathering everyone up and explaining the games in detail making sure everyone understood and asking if anyone had questions.

I think the referee even had his girlfriend out there enforcing the rules and helping him out. There was only 1 referee till sand dragon got there.

Sand dragon came later in the day and we ran a plant the bomb type game (semi auto).
I got alot of kills this game till unfortunetlly i gassed myself out and started to throw up again.
Who won that game? I know i took out like 4 ppl just at the end when they rushed the base before i threw up.

First game i played there was 37 players . 19 v.s 18 paratrooper game. More and more players kept showing up i want to say we had 40+ out there easy.

We had to share the field with a small group of kids who wanted to play themselves.

Games were taking kinda long to start up,sitting under the hot ass sun waiting for the games to start kills me. Its too damn hot out there!!!

Overall it was a fun day out there,really good attendance,staff was doing a good job.

We have to work on those medic games, downed players just sit there with no death rag or their hand or gun raised. Literally just sit there looking back out you.So you cant tell they are out and keep shooting them.lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Field 9/15/2012   Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:04 pm

e46hoodrich wrote:

We have to work on those medic games, downed players just sit there with no death rag or their hand or gun raised. Literally just sit there looking back out you.So you cant tell they are out and keep shooting them.lol

its pretty easy to tell if theyre out or not.......if theyre looking right at you and not shooting theyre most likely out
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Field 9/15/2012   Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:27 am

Jester wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:

its pretty easy to tell if theyre out or not.......if theyre looking right at you and not shooting theyre most likely out

So how come you guys were lighting up spear? He was down and kept getting hit, i had to medic him 3 times that game and he was arguing with you guys preety much the whole game cuz he was down.He was about to go smack somebody.lol I got it all on film.

All it takes is 1 second for you to look at me and i shoot. If you dont have ur hand raised or gun up, no dead rag nothing in that 1 second just sitting duck in the middle of the field how do i know? 1 second is all it takes. I cant keep my eyes on 1 player the whole game. Player could of gotten medic. Theres a reason for death rags and raising ur hand/gun.

How about other people on the field. What if the enemy sees you and you cant see them? with no gun up or hand no dead rag how they know ur down? Just cuz ur looking back at me and not shooting doesnt mean your out.

Your out when i see you walking off the field or when you have ur death rag out or hand raised. Those are the rules for airsoft all around the world. Im not just making them up.

Too many lazy players. How hard is it to raise ur hand or you gun? Death rags are $1.50 on evike.com

Thats why i said we need to work on the medic games.Everybody gets overkilled on medic games. I got overkilled that game too when i was waiting for medic but you dont see me compplaining. Cant expect much from these kids when no one wants to play the right way.
+ we still dealing with some ppl not calling hits.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Field 9/15/2012   Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:48 pm

e46hoodrich wrote:
Jester wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:

So how come you guys were lighting up spear? He was down and kept getting hit, i had to medic him 3 times that game and he was arguing with you guys preety much the whole game cuz he was down.He was about to go smack somebody.lol I got it all on film.

All it takes is 1 second for you to look at me and i shoot. If you dont have ur hand raised or gun up, no dead rag nothing in that 1 second just sitting duck in the middle of the field how do i know? 1 second is all it takes. I cant keep my eyes on 1 player the whole game. Player could of gotten medic. Theres a reason for death rags and raising ur hand/gun.

How about other people on the field. What if the enemy sees you and you cant see them? with no gun up or hand no dead rag how they know ur down? Just cuz ur looking back at me and not shooting doesnt mean your out.

Your out when i see you walking off the field or when you have ur death rag out or hand raised. Those are the rules for airsoft all around the world. Im not just making them up.

Too many lazy players. How hard is it to raise ur hand or you gun? Death rags are $1.50 on evike.com

Thats why i said we need to work on the medic games.Everybody gets overkilled on medic games. I got overkilled that game too when i was waiting for medic but you dont see me compplaining. Cant expect much from these kids when no one wants to play the right way.

You are so right about the Lazy players...I may say that just about everyone here are a bunch of n00bs...I spent so much money handing out free death rags and I so far have seen no return...maybe even seing some discarded red rags... I paid for those!

Know anyone who spent over 100 bucks generiuously handing out brand new red rags?

The lack of players who bring them really burn me out...I wish I could reward or penalize players about attending with red rags....Red rag players get a discount...failure to show up means 2 dollars extra...red rags are manditory...failure to use them in games means further penaltys besides the fact you got lite up further!

This is how I treat a majority of n00bs!

I gave you all the carrot but now I have to crack a whip!
Back to top Go down
Rizzle345
Private 1st class
Rizzle345

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Field 9/15/2012   Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:37 pm

you did that like over 8 months ago though lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Field 9/15/2012   Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:50 pm

e46hoodrich wrote:
Jester wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:

i would love to see that video. seeing as im being accused of lighting someone up. maybe people were shooting him because you kept bringing him back in.

why is it that this is the only field where dead rags should be required and everywhere else its more of a "for the hell of it" thing
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Field 9/15/2012   Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:31 am

[/quote]

+ we still dealing with some ppl not calling hits. [/quote]

i would love to see that video. seeing as im being accused of lighting someone up. maybe people were shooting him because you kept bringing him back in.

why is it that this is the only field where dead rags should be required and everywhere else its more of a "for the hell of it" thing[/quote]

I never said you. I said "you guys" meaning the people on your team. And people were lighting him up when he was downed already hit and i hear him bitching at "you guys". So i went to go save him.

What u mean this is the only field? Open your eyes to other fields other then in miami. We are the slowest community in the world for airsoft. Look at other fields not just pb matrix and foxhole.most fields use dead rags. Even if they dont enforce everyone uses them. Its part of the sport!
Thats like playing baseball and not wearing a cup.its for your own safety!
If you loose/chip a tooth your not gonna be happy.

So then you cant complain when u get lit up "for the helll of it". Nobody should be raging across the field cuz they getting soaked with bbs.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Field 9/15/2012   Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:38 am

e46hoodrich wrote:

+ we still dealing with some ppl not calling hits. [/quote]

why is it that this is the only field where dead rags should be required and everywhere else its more of a "for the hell of it" thing[/quote]

I never said you. I said "you guys" meaning the people on your team. And people were lighting him up when he was downed already hit and i hear him bitching at "you guys". So i went to go save him.

What u mean this is the only field? Open your eyes to other fields other then in miami. We are the slowest community in the world for airsoft. Look at other fields not just pb matrix and foxhole.most fields use dead rags. Even if they dont enforce everyone uses them. Its part of the sport!
Thats like playing baseball and not wearing a cup.its for your own safety!
If you loose/chip a tooth your not gonna be happy.

So then you cant complain when u get lit up "for the helll of it". Nobody should be spazzing out across the field cuz they getting soaked with bbs lol.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Field 9/15/2012   Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:02 am

Ok, Its my last call to arms....to help the Rather pathetic!

DEATH RAGS!.....bring them!.....NOW!

Make them, buy some ...generiously go in the spirit of sanddragon...push forwards to influence safer and better games.

Make it effective!

Make it...EFFECTIVE NOW!

RED RAGS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Field 9/15/2012   Matrix Field 9/15/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matrix Field 9/15/2012
Page 1 of 1