AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Vote_lcapSandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Voting_barSandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Vote_lcapSandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Voting_barSandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith

Go down 
+4
Pandemonium
Ebola
Rizzle345
SandDragon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Empty
PostSubject: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:55 am

Some Funny message I recentlly got, I am not really Religious but it seems like my Temples of sand have carried wind far enough so maybe one of those Mineretts of sand called them out!

heres the message.....Maybe some collective feedback of the topic because I would rather remain neutral on the order of religion and Faith.....

peace be on sanddragon99

May be peace with you

I would like to share some very important information with you. If you were to believe in it and accept it, it would make your life better, it would make you happy & it would benefit you.

Information that if you were to believe in it and accept it, it would make the life of people around you better, it would make them happy and would bring benefit to them & this will have a ripple effect on the society around you and them hence, making it better for everyone to live and enjoy their life.

I would like to speak with you about the 'Purpose of this life'.
Look around yourself. Look at the pen, at the paper, at the chair, at the table, at the bed and everything else around it. Look at everything and think about them.

You will find each & everything has a purpose. The pen is there to write, the paper is there to be written upon, the chair is there to sit upon and the table is there to eat upon, the bed is there to sleep upon & everything else has a purpose. I guarantee you that we will not find anything that does not have a purpose & these are the items that we as human beings have produced & developed because we need them and would like them to serve a purpose to make our life easy & better.

Now let us look at ourselves. Look at our eyes, ears, hands, feet, tongue, nose and everything else in the body. The eyes are there to see, ears are there to hear, hands are there to pick & hold items, feet are there for us to walk & the nose is there to smell. Look & think about each & everything in the body and we will see its purpose. Let us look at the perfect body and think about it.

Like we created & produced items for a purpose, our body, our presence in this world has a purpose and there is a Creator who has created us for a reason & the purpose of our life is to use our body to worship the Creator.
Creator of the heavens & earth, Master & Sustainer of everyone
Say: He is Allah, the One
Allah is the Self-Sufficient Master
He begets not nor was He begotten
And there is none comparable unto Him
The Creator sees everything, hears everything & knows everything. He wants us to live our life in this world in the best possible way to benefit ourselves, people around us & the whole community.

I invite you to accept in the Creator -- Allah (GOD) as your lord and worship him. Accept & worship the Lord of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus & Muhammad (may peace be upon them). Turn to Allah (God) alone in your prayers & supplication & ask him for everything you need. Let us submit to the Creator.

Amazingly enough, all of us are already in a state of submission. Look at the new born baby. The baby comes out of the mother's womb without its consent. Who gave this baby its basic humanly instincts? The baby breathes not that it chooses to but it must breathe in order to live. No one forces the baby to breath. The baby submits itself to the air. We drink water as it is a need of the body and we need it to live. No one forces us to drink water. We eat to live as the body needs it. No one forces us to eat.

We submit ourselves to the needs. Now let us change the word 'NEED' to 'ISLAM'.
If we were to believe in the Creator as he wants us to believe, it will mean that ;
We submit ourselves to the Creator & belive in Islam. The word Islam comes from the word S-A-L-A-M-A, which means peace. We submit ourselves to the will of the Creator to bring about peace in this world & once we die we will have happy after life.

I invite you to accept in the Creator -- Allah (GOD) as your lord and worship him. Accept & worship the Lord of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus & Muhammad (may peace be upon them). Turn to Allah (God) alone in your prayers & supplication & ask him for everything you need. Let us submit to the Creator.

I am humbly calling you to shift yourself from the dreadful consequences of polytheism to the beauty of monotheism. Enter Paradise after this life and save yourself from the hellfire by worshipping God alone & believing in the final messenger of Allah.

If you believe in the Creator of the heavens & the earth, that He is the Master & the Sustainer, that He is the only one worthy of worship & not any of His Creation, including any of the prophets, from Adam to Moses to Jesus to Muhammad. If you believe, then say it now with your tongue.

'I bear witness that there is no one worthy of worship except Allah and i bear witness that Prophet Muhammad is the final messenger of Allah'
Then say the translation in Arabic ' Ash hadu Alla Illaha Illa Allah wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Rasool ul Allah.

This is the testimony that enters a person into the fold of Islam. You will immediately feel relief. After that, take your time to slowly learn the beauty of this religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwd_df9NcIQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=841R8wCBo7c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rzgNuny8yg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
You are welcome to visit our friendly sites where you can
*Read more about Islam*
http://www.islamic-invitation.com
*Chat free 1/1 with knowledgeable Muslims*
http://www.chatislamonline.org OR http://www.edialogue.org
*Ask questions about Islam http://www.islamreligion.com
*Women in Islam Website - http://www.womeninislam.ws
*This is the right time to know about Muhammed (PBUH) - http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Finally
Why not give yourself a chance and read the Quran
Online http://www.qurancomplex.org/Quran/Targama/Targama.asp?TabID=4&SubItemID=1&l=eng&t=eng&SecOrder=4&SubSecOrder=1
OR Download
http://ar.islamway.net/SF/quran/
OR Listen
http://www.tvquran.com/en/
Sent to: sanddragon99 block user mark as spam Reply Reply All Delete 09/18/12

Back to top Go down
Rizzle345
Private 1st class
Rizzle345

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:46 pm

why would you talk about religion on this site bro ik u put hobbies and other stuff but this is airsoftreserve
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Rizzle345 wrote:
why would you talk about religion on this site bro ik u put hobbies and other stuff but this is airsoftreserve

Thank you!

Thumbs up

Someone with some common sense!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:43 am

Rizzle345 wrote:
i thought my anime was pushin it but DAM! BTW this message looks like spam lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:56 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Rizzle345 wrote:

Of course it some sort of spam!

This kind of shit is interesting...maybe this is how they go door to door, kinda like Jehova witnesses and Mormons!

pay attention to your surroundings so that you may not be later surprised about religious uprisings!

NOW CONVERT TO AIRSOFT or I shall Kill you with a Paintball! affraid
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:00 am

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Rizzle345 wrote:

This kind of shit is interesting...maybe this is how they go door to door, kinda like Jehova witnesses and Mormons!

pay attention to your surroundings so that you may not be later surprised about religious uprisings!

the Jehova that wound up on my porch witnessed a shotgun barrel in his face.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 am

Rizzle345 wrote:

because almost nobody posts anything airsoft related anymore...
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Rizzle345 wrote:

the Jehova that wound up on my porch witnessed a shotgun barrel in his face.
Awesome doings. I wish I could do that to all the assholes that I have at my door trying to convert me to a Democrat, Republican, Christian, Jew, Musilm, Help the Homeless, Fight for Gay Rights, etc. I just want to get my Glock 17 and shove it in there faces and yell "Get off my lawn!!". But then the police come and all the neighbors start crying and whining that I was screaming at a man.....bullshit, bullshit, bullshit...and then another one comes to the door. You know what my dad says "You know what....FUCK YOU!" *Slams the door.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:53 am

I was looking up Satanic verses... I remember back in 1988 in Middle school the Leader of Iran" Ayatollah Khomeini decreeing the death of an Author for the Critical writings against the Muslim faith!

I think its just very Wrong in any religion to behave in a way that justifies death or Religions that decree against others allowing disrespect of people who just don't happen to be in their club....

I actually think the better people are those who live with the most open minded of hearts and disreguard those who play for attention...... Religion and anger don't mix!..........Down play the stupidity if its harmless and fight only with education and the Humanity God gave you.... Live and let live!

Quote below by Iranian Leader 1988
Fatwā -Decree of death!

Fatwā by Ayatollah Khomeini
Ayatollah Khomeini, Supreme Leader of IranWhile there was already a considerable amount of protest by Muslims in the first months after the book's publishing, the fatwā issued by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the Supreme Leader of Iran, created a major international incident.

On 14 February 1989, Ayatollah Khomeini, a Shi'a Muslim leader, issued a fatwā calling for the death of Rushdie and his publishers. Khomeini is thought to have issued the fatwa after hearing about a 10,000-strong protest against Rushdie and his book in Islamabad, Pakistan, where six protesters were killed in an attack on the American Cultural Center.[citation needed]

Broadcast on Iranian radio, the judgement read:

"We are from Allah and to Allah we shall return. [Quranic verse] I am informing all brave Muslims of the world that the author of The Satanic Verses, a text written, edited, and published against Islam, the Prophet of Islam, and the Qur'an, along with all the editors and publishers aware of its contents, are condemned to death. I call on all valiant Muslims wherever they may be in the world to kill them without delay, so that no one will dare insult the sacred beliefs of Muslims henceforth. And whoever is killed in this cause will be a martyr, Allah Willing. Meanwhile if someone has access to the author of the book but is incapable of carrying out the execution, he should inform the people so that [Rushdie] is punished for his actions. Rouhollah al-Mousavi al-Khomeini."[24]

Although Khomeini did not give the legal reasoning for his judgement, it is thought to be based on the ninth chapter of the Qur'an, called At-Tawba, verse 61: "Some of them hurt the prophet by saying, 'He is all ears!' Say, 'It is better for you that he listens to you. He believes in God, and trusts the believers. He is a mercy for those among you who believe.' Those who hurt God's messenger have incurred a painful retribution".[25]

Several days after the fatwā was declared Iranian officials offered a bounty for the killing of Rushdie, who was thus forced to live under police protection for the next nine years. On 7 March 1989, the United Kingdom and Iran broke diplomatic relations over the Rushdie controversy.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:48 am

i might still believe in christianity if i hadnt read the bible......now i probably have more faith in harry potter or star wars for a more credible story
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:56 am

Jester wrote:
i might still believe in christianity if i hadnt read the bible......now i probably have more faith in harry potter or star wars for a more credible story

Well I looked up both Faiths and have read the Bible and apparentlly, to our modern standards, I think they were both Wrong!

In the Muslim Faith...The Army of Believers basically laid siege to the City of Mecca by Parading around in a way that may have seemed threatening... The City Ruler- (Sultan)was spared and the Ruler decreed Islam the offical Religion ...Thus all Temples before were Eliminated!.....Maybe it was the Rulers shrewd advantage to amplifie his power with Holyness and all.... Who would have known?

In tHe Bible...All sorts of Storys tell of God Commanding and Testing his Followers to the Extremes of even Human Sacrifice.... The Land of Canon , or the Promised land was actually ruled by other people befor and When the people of Moses arrived, they basically were given the God given rights to take it by force!.....the Bible Glorifies these battles for sacred land.... They killed in the claim and name of GOD!... If this is true and God existed and decreed it.... This is Terrible!

Call it Basphemerious, but What a hateful and Jealious God....If God spoke to Moses, Why not to all the people of the world?..... Why did God in the Bible Choose only this special ethnic group of people.... I dought this almighty and powerful Lie!

I don't believe in the History of the Bible stories written by a bunch of goat herders and shepherds wandering ... they had too much time on their hands and their story telling was like that of todays modern block buster movies.

In The Dark ages, very few people were educated enough to read and write... The Church had even more power exert at the time... they burned non believers as heritics...

I think its goes against peaceful ethics to kill in the name of a God that you have to believe , exists despite the fact that evidence of God is credible...so far, Modern science has explained most of the unexplained... people hold on to any faith like a child holding a teddy bear for security.

In my final note, I believe, most people of the world , cannot handle the possible fact that there was never ever was a God and that the concept of God was man kinds greatest living myth.....

In fact, if we were to Launch another tribe of people to a far off Galaxy and theretically let it age , I bet even more far flung religions would form or die!

Now I gotta go Back to Mount Olympus and Throw Lightning and Thunder as you know, Only a GOD can Piss off a GOD!

Puny Mortals!.....You might be a God if you Believe.....!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 pm

LET ME JUST LEAVE YOU THIS THOUGHT.....YOU CAN GO DEEP IN THE AMAZON WHEN NO CIVILIZED HUMAN HAD A REAL IMPACT ON RELIGION OR FAITH...AND THOSE NATIVES BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A SORT OF GOD OR CREATOR... NOW WITH THAT SAID, WHERE DOES THE NEED TO BELIEVE IN A CREATOR OR GOD COME FROM?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:26 am

take a philosophy course in college, it will answer your questions. it did for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith   SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SandDragon being invited to join the Muslim faith
Page 1 of 1