AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    Someone please catch me up Vote_lcapSomeone please catch me up Voting_barSomeone please catch me up Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    Someone please catch me up Vote_lcapSomeone please catch me up Voting_barSomeone please catch me up Vote_rcap 
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Someone please catch me up

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Guerra
    Corporal
    Corporal
    Guerra

Someone please catch me up Empty
    PostSubject: Someone please catch me up   Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:53 pm

I have forgotten that the forum page existed and iv mostly been playing at the Westfield golfcourse since its closer to my house.

Now one of questions that i have is does Matrix still exist?

Iv heard talk of battle town and I'm anxious to give the place a try since i finally have an off day this Saturday
    Back to top Go down
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Someone please catch me up   Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:18 am

Guerra wrote:
    I have forgotten that the forum page existed and iv mostly been playing at the Westfield golfcourse since its closer to my house.

Now one of questions that i have is does Matrix still exist?

Iv heard talk of battle town and I'm anxious to give the place a try since i finally have an off day this Saturday

Go to Krome ave amd west on 188th street....to find battle town, go west and be there on weekends....Its actually getting quite packed with airsoft action!
    Back to top Go down
    Rogue Echo 1
    First Sergeant
    Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Someone please catch me up   Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:38 am

and what of Matrix? is it dead?
    Back to top Go down
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Someone please catch me up   Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:01 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
    and what of Matrix? is it dead?

I am not sure if it is dead, but since barely anyone really post debriefs, maybe all the fields are dead!......I may be currently be away at work on potential game days.

I need my fellow members to post , like its the weather- the weather report on airsoft fields... conditions are packed- example!

A lot of people think Matrix is dead so it is dead!.....Why don't you actually contact the field owner?

And of course, reestablish posting here about game days in debriefs.....Too many Lazy Latins who just wanna drop in and play...SandDragon does all the work and postings of reports...I should be paid!
    Back to top Go down
    Crazy Joker
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Someone please catch me up   Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:42 pm

i passed by matrix on Saturday and i saw like 4 air-softer and i heard some paintball guns go off, but it was very empty
    Back to top Go down
    Guerra
    Corporal
    Corporal
    Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Someone please catch me up   Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm

So battle towns open on weekends? At what time are their weekend games.? I was told that they do night games during the week as well right
    Back to top Go down
    sparks
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal
    sparks

PostSubject: penisjgkdhkjfshk   Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:44 am

honestly if you want to get up to date on the role calls join the facebook pages.
    Back to top Go down
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Someone please catch me up   Someone please catch me up Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:01 pm

sparks wrote:
    honestly if you want to get up to date on the role calls join the facebook pages.

HONESTLY,

Please try to restore the forum, reach out to face book and get those players to also drop in here,...this is actually the main capital area, and all those other face book groops are not going to be linked to all the others....by posting here, everyone else who is a forum member will be in the know.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone please catch me up   Someone please catch me up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone please catch me up
    Page 1 of 1