AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Call of Duty, Black Opps Vote_lcapCall of Duty, Black Opps Voting_barCall of Duty, Black Opps Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Call of Duty, Black Opps Vote_lcapCall of Duty, Black Opps Voting_barCall of Duty, Black Opps Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Call of Duty, Black Opps

Go down 
+2
Pandemonium
SandDragon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Call of Duty, Black Opps Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Well Im not certain how many versions of this game is available, but it certainlly has alot of hype!

A bit of a Late review on Video games but after dedicating so many hours playing it, maybe I should post about it in a review.

The Game has a Campaine mode, Multiplayer combat aND fINALLY THE zOMBIES!

I actually got this game only after getting hooked on just the Zombies!

Campain mode games didn't catch my interest too much because it seemed that there was almost never any stealth, the bots always knew were to shoot, I eventually got tired of it and quit.

Multiplayer combat was at least a bit better, but it was nothing like the battlefield worlds I usually play....After you kill or get killed, a n00b cam reviels how you died, who did it and from where!.....Some sort of Anti camp system...this was not made for my kind of gaming, because it made holding strategic ground with stealth, pointless.

My favorite games were actually the Zombie 4 players vs a shitload of Zombie bots......Kino der toten map is just about the best map to play it.

I had some issues with players who would host a game and then suddenlly end the whole game if they quit as a host...a needed improvement would be to migrate the host or continue the game reguardles of how many origional players drop out.

Time outs and lag also killed the game, its pretty bad to lose your connection or get killed, they should have added a feature like if you got killed in one round and could respawn next round, how about, for time outs, you could try to reenter the same game if you originally populated it?

The loss of the 3rd perk gun is rather harsh....Getting dropped by a Zombie means that if you are revived, you get to keep your original guns and money, but if you die, next respawn, you only have money...there should have been a system to at least save this if you were timed out and the game modded so that player could just log back in next round!

I had issues with n00b hosts... there should be some sort of reward points issued for players who maintained well hosted games and penalty points taken if the host ended the game...one too many times, I was on a roll, with fully pack a punched weapons and owning everything and the host and other discrunteled players quit....Ya, Im Fuckin Mad!...What a Waste of time.

Then there are these trolling kids...running around like chickens with their heads cut off, running all over the map and not listening to any team work on the head sets....of course the best games work well when everyones using a mic!...Only bad issues come when you got that other guy spamming his load background music...I gotta Mute him!

This is a Game,I gotta Love it and I hate it!.....It is hylariously fun.....I have been obcessivelly been trying to reach very high rounds (Kino Der Toten Round 38)

The Mystery box weapons add a nice strategy... and all could go well as long as you got the ammo, a vital perk and money!

This post is rather long, but do post yer Call of duty issues and experieces....Glitchin?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:18 am

Call of Duty is dead to me... the over-exploitation of perks.... overpowered design...

battlefields a little better but Counterstrike rules the day!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:56 am

Ya, This Thread rather rambles on about the Game and concept...It may have been designed by a n00b for noobs.....At game start, if you are inexperienced as a first time player, you are going to get owned in any of the games...Players who are already good at it almost have eyes in the back of their heads.

Stuff like reporting Cheating and prophanity are useless....Glitching in the game is actually quite hard and fun!

The designers purposly left easter eggs type glitches...some I may never know unless you ask around or have absolutelly no life whatsoever!

there are some aparent design flaws... I am not sure if game designers will ever care to fix them.... maybe they only care about make games and moving on!....Oh the money!.... I would have paid to have some things fixed!

Game rules...There should have been at least a post listing the rules of this game and the power of each weapon and enemy type as well as perks....If you do not know the layout of certain maps, there should have been a tourist setting so that players could get experienced with layouts....Maps like Havana look beautiful and look worthy enough to explore if you were not always getting shot up, even by bots miles away!

Campain mode suxs ass, in my oppinion...N64s Goldeneye was better than this!......I dropped out of Campain so maybe I missed something, but in my book it didn't hold my attention!

Zombie attacks are kinda cheap and seem to cheat at times...several timesw a vital monkey or a mustang /sally shot did not explode...in fact I think hits on zombies were actually limited...maybe you can onyl wound 5 at a time only!

There should have been a Zombie Counter that counted down to zero at each round as well as a score rating who is in the lead.

There should have been some creative mode in the game, like stuff seen in Golden eye , unlocked weapons or maybe using any other map for zombies.... maybe players create the spawn points too!

What is with the score in black opps lobbys.....what is all that score mean in game lobbys?...do you win something?...after a zombie match I see a player score, but if you just drop in it is at zero... what is this number?

Doors in Zombie games are shut and can be bought to be opened, but can never be shut!...I wish you could buy it to shut....Players often get pissed off by players who open a room too early... options should always be so one way!

The feature of running is killing my controller hands and maybe my anolog stick....players in zombies are always running, so why would any one walk?....Running without pressing hard on the anolog stick should have been left perpetually on ...and an Anolog stick L3 should only be designed to be tapped occasionally....My square buttion and L3 control stick seem to be getting worn out too!

If you know the answers to some of these, highlight the quoted and post any answers.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:48 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Ya, This Thread rather rambles on about the Game and concept...It may have been designed by a n00b for noobs.....At game start, if you are inexperienced as a first time player, you are going to get owned in any of the games...Players who are already good at it almost have eyes in the back of their heads.

Stuff like reporting Cheating and prophanity are useless....Glitching in the game is actually quite hard and fun!

The designers purposly left easter eggs type glitches...some I may never know unless you ask around or have absolutelly no life whatsoever!

there are some aparent design flaws... I am not sure if game designers will ever care to fix them.... maybe they only care about make games and moving on!....Oh the money!.... I would have paid to have some things fixed!

Game rules...There should have been at least a post listing the rules of this game and the power of each weapon and enemy type as well as perks....If you do not know the layout of certain maps, there should have been a tourist setting so that players could get experienced with layouts....Maps like Havana look beautiful and look worthy enough to explore if you were not always getting shot up, even by bots miles away!

Campain mode suxs ass, in my oppinion...N64s Goldeneye was better than this!......I dropped out of Campain so maybe I missed something, but in my book it didn't hold my attention!

Zombie attacks are kinda cheap and seem to cheat at times...several timesw a vital monkey or a mustang /sally shot did not explode...in fact I think hits on zombies were actually limited...maybe you can onyl wound 5 at a time only!

There should have been a Zombie Counter that counted down to zero at each round as well as a score rating who is in the lead.

There should have been some creative mode in the game, like stuff seen in Golden eye , unlocked weapons or maybe using any other map for zombies.... maybe players create the spawn points too!

What is with the score in black opps lobbys.....what is all that score mean in game lobbys?...do you win something?...after a zombie match I see a player score, but if you just drop in it is at zero... what is this number?

Doors in Zombie games are shut and can be bought to be opened, but can never be shut!...I wish you could buy it to shut....Players often get pissed off by players who open a room too early... options should always be so one way!

The feature of running is killing my controller hands and maybe my anolog stick....players in zombies are always running, so why would any one walk?....Running without pressing hard on the anolog stick should have been left perpetually on ...and an Anolog stick L3 should only be designed to be tapped occasionally....My square buttion and L3 control stick seem to be getting worn out too!

If you know the answers to some of these, highlight the quoted and post any answers.
Activision just never stepped in and fixed their problem.. CoD developer's logic:
to fix a sinking ship just fill buckets with water and throw it overboard.

they just keep adding features to try and fix whats initially wrong with the game.

CoD4 started with 1 Primary gun, 1 secondary, 1 frag, 1 stun, 3 perks.
MW3 has 1 (or 2) Primary, 1 secondary, up to 2 frags, up to 3 stuns, up to 12 perks..

because the newfags are on MW3, black ops is better people dont play as dirty on there....

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:28 am

A rather messed up update on my Black opps situation...

I cannot online multiplay as I am getting a message that the Black opps server is unavaliable and gave me a message to check for updates.....

Already have been waiting for about 2 days for the server to get me back my online gaming.... What the Hell is going on!.... I am concluding that this may be due to Hurricane Sandy storm, but apparentlly I was checking up on line quotes and this sort of shit has been happening before....Idiots cannot even keep a good Server up, there should be an option to look for other dedicated servers!

I'm using a PS3 so Im more limited than PC... this shit should have been ready to run!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:34 pm

SandDragon wrote:
A rather messed up update on my Black opps situation...

I cannot online multiplay as I am getting a message that the Black opps server is unavaliable and gave me a message to check for updates.....

Already have been waiting for about 2 days for the server to get me back my online gaming.... What the Hell is going on!.... I am concluding that this may be due to Hurricane Sandy storm, but apparentlly I was checking up on line quotes and this sort of shit has been happening before....Idiots cannot even keep a good Server up, there should be an option to look for other dedicated servers!

I'm using a PS3 so Im more limited than PC... this shit should have been ready to run!
they are doing a server swap. they are taking at least half of the black ops servers and preparing them for the initial release of black ops 2.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Well Black opps is up and running ,after having been disabled for two days by Hurricane sandy...Servers down!

There is an issue of players edicate, this should also be applyed in just about any other game besides black opps.

Black ops players who wish to reach very high levels in zombie games should all work as a team, and not run around the map like a chicken with its head cut off- stealing kills!

Basically my point is that players who are unfriendly in games tend to get other team mates who later decide to leave the game.... remember that in black ops, if the host quits or their are insufficent players online in the game , then it will end reguardless of how pimped up your load out and standing is in the game... In a way I feel that they should have done away with that feature so that even the last die hard could fight on and achieve their best zombie killing record.....Also getting timed out is bad, there should have been a feature to some how be able to log in and get back into the same game next round.....its all so gated!

I don't know the asshole who wrote the rules on Black opps Zombies, but based on limitations...you will have to overcome the disadvantages by assembling a team of friends....it seems to have been code written by a team of assholes who created it to piss off its users and also make them assholes too!

please try and not give in to the Dark side!

Rescue and aid your fellow gamers... otherwise they will eventually lose the will to carry on and they will quit!

Remember that the game designers, may have puposelly created this game with asshole agendas and are trolling as the biggest kick they got...enjoy the game but try not to fall into a trap created by these jokers...remember its just a game!

Get a head set or microphone hook up for in game chat... this is a modern element in gaming and you would be cheating yourself out of even better gaming potential if you are cheap!
Players tend to play better when fending off hords of Zombies and disscussing when to buy doors, wisdom of buying perks or how to aviod each other!
- some players with head sets are annoying and you could hear loud background music....Mute them if they are impossible....they may have taken off the head set or are chat spamming.

Always try to start a game party with as many friends as possible... if you start a game populated by new people, think of it as an audition to find new friends and start a collection to form a team of friends....this will help so if you log on to game, you could organize the best of game days.

There are already seasoned game assholes on duty!
I have seen players who get a kick out of stealling and doing the most un team like things....players who could have done a quick revive, but sat around and watched his team mate die... I call it disfunctional, but its in everyones best interest to have an extra fighting gun walking around....now if you are already pimping good gear but still like this...don't be surpised to see that no one revives you if you are fallen or that everyone finnallys quits before you ever reach and pass your highest round!

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:10 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Well Black opps is up and running ,after having been disabled for two days by Hurricane sandy...Servers down!

There is an issue of players edicate, this should also be applyed in just about any other game besides black opps.

Black ops players who wish to reach very high levels in zombie games should all work as a team, and not run around the map like a chicken with its head cut off- stealing kills!

Basically my point is that players who are unfriendly in games tend to get other team mates who later decide to leave the game.... remember that in black ops, if the host quits or their are insufficent players online in the game , then it will end reguardless of how pimped up your load out and standing is in the game... In a way I feel that they should have done away with that feature so that even the last die hard could fight on and achieve their best zombie killing record.....Also getting timed out is bad, there should have been a feature to some how be able to log in and get back into the same game next round.....its all so gated!

I don't know the asshole who wrote the rules on Black opps Zombies, but based on limitations...you will have to overcome the disadvantages by assembling a team of friends....it seems to have been code written by a team of assholes who created it to piss off its users and also make them assholes too!

please try and not give in to the Dark side!

Rescue and aid your fellow gamers... otherwise they will eventually lose the will to carry on and they will quit!

Remember that the game designers, may have puposelly created this game with asshole agendas and are trolling as the biggest kick they got...enjoy the game but try not to fall into a trap created by these jokers...remember its just a game!

Get a head set or microphone hook up for in game chat... this is a modern element in gaming and you would be cheating yourself out of even better gaming potential if you are cheap!
Players tend to play better when fending off hords of Zombies and disscussing when to buy doors, wisdom of buying perks or how to aviod each other!
- some players with head sets are annoying and you could hear loud background music....Mute them if they are impossible....they may have taken off the head set or are chat spamming.

Always try to start a game party with as many friends as possible... if you start a game populated by new people, think of it as an audition to find new friends and start a collection to form a team of friends....this will help so if you log on to game, you could organize the best of game days.

There are already seasoned game assholes on duty!
I have seen players who get a kick out of stealling and doing the most un team like things....players who could have done a quick revive, but sat around and watched his team mate die... I call it disfunctional, but its in everyones best interest to have an extra fighting gun walking around....now if you are already pimping good gear but still like this...don't be surpised to see that no one revives you if you are fallen or that everyone finnallys quits before you ever reach and pass your highest round!

the game designers never intended to become assholes, they just did because the fan base was so big it didnt matter what they did to cod people will still buy it. thats why cod flew off the rails after cod4, but even WAW was one of my favorites...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Kino Der Toten Stratagy:

Today I had a rather kick ass game, but it dawned upon me that you are only as strong as your teams weakest link!

That saying- I have had enough of playing with n00bs who do not hook up a mic and head set for online game play... they all have to have it in order to play as a working team in kino der toten Call of Duty.

I worked out a neat attack tactic that will only work if the team is diciplined enough to utilize it against the Zombie bots that stop at nothing as they spawn in order to flank and kill us all!

This tactic I will call the Cross bow attack, but it will essentially work even better with everyone also having Monkey bombs.

- After Pack a punching the Cross bow, it will now have Zombie attracting abilitys, every one should set up the teliporter and gather at that spot , It is here that the attack begins.

The cross bow guy should also have monkeys and possiblly an RPK or HK, a third weapon could be the thunder gun or a ray gun.... any ways, Cross bow guy will fire a steady stream of arrows that would explode in nessessary sequence that would always attract the zombies to the center of the movie theatre stage isle.... mean while, his comrads are to auto aim and mow down zombies with machine gun fire, and possiblly recover any dropped items while the zombies are distracted... it is essential that the team is communicating!

once all the arrows are fired, you may then toss monkey bombs in a team sequence,...after this, then teliport and the whole team rains down machine gun fire from above upon gathered zombies still gathering in the center of that room.

once the teliporter has put everyone back onto the lobby, it is essential that the whole team continues to move as the next wave of zombies will soon start to spawn....establish a team stratagie to break up waves of zombies and form a train.

Here are a few more tactics I came up with after many battles, observing the zombies and game play game engine.

Do not open up all the rooms , esspecially the last door, back stage!
by not opening doors, you thus mute that zombie area attack!..you and your team have thus reduced the zombie traffic spawn point of any area, not opened.... less is more!

Wait for (FIRE SALE)!....and only hit up the mystery box if you have the loot, there is no need to open up any extra rooms to get to a box , FIRE SALES will greatly compensate and will occur at random.

zombie capacity limits have been discovered so if there are too many runners, why not create crawlers if you can cut their speed... a crawler is much slower and if you kill it, it will only be replaced by a zombie runner, have the team concentrate on specilized duties.....

A Laser guy could shoot out the legs of fast running zombies and create craWLERS buying the team time to run away.

Machine HK or RPK gunners could mow down fast zombies....Head shots for Commandos and Famas wielders.

The Dude with the Thunder gun cannon, should be the medic, medics should also have quick revive, monkeys and a machine gun to compesate for the thunder guns lack of points.

Ultimate medic set up:
Thunder gun, upgraded crossbow, RPK or a Ray gun, Monkey...every one on the team should have monkeys!

Perks-
Juggernog is required!
Quick revive, if the team seems to be in need, hopefully, not!
Speed cola!....for rapid reload!....and its worth it!
get the Mule kick perk if you have amassed a lot of money or a fire sale has occured....It may be essential that eventually the whole team has 3 weapon sets as bullets will almost, always soon be scarce!
The double tap perk is rather wasteful rapid fire...a dead zombie may yet still absorb your fire and still run, even attacking headless!- meanwhile still stopping your bullets from hitting the others!
you could only have 4 out of 5 perks!

Point guns:
it is also important to gather as much money points as possible, that said, it is not the power of the HK or RPK ...rather that the gunners only pack a punch any weapon, only after firing all the available ammo....point guns will later generate the needed points to buy all your needs and new guns too!

Wall guns in Kino Der Toten:
The MP40 is the usual standard but the AK 74U is actually even more deadler!....Pack a punching AK74FU2 will give the player a neat accurate red dot sight, you could buy more ammo off the wall too but, in higher levels... you will need the best the myster box could offer you!

Deadly guns:
these tend to kill fast but not much in points....Mustang and Sammy pack a punched pistols are useful in slowing the zombie hords.
Ray guns will loose there effects after round 30...and becomes nothing more but a point gun too!
after a long while, it may soon dawn upon you to start using explosive weapons....Pack a punch the Bazooka andcombine speed cola perk to destroy large crowds of zombies.

ULTIMATE Explosives guy should have pack a punched weapons types but cannot fire at close range!...as I said before, all players should idealy have a good point gun and monkeys too!

Role play all the stratagies!
Chances are, and its always will be a gamble as to what weapons you will attain, so practice all the possible roles based on whatever weapons you and your team may have acquired.

P.S.
- there is no I or ME in TEAM!... without a good assembled team, your game will most likelly end ...it is better if you did form in good spirits, your best team!

You are only as strong as you weakest link!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:34 am

SandDragon wrote:
Kino Der Toten Stratagy:

Today I had a rather kick ass game, but it dawned upon me that you are only as strong as your teams weakest link!

That saying- I have had enough of playing with n00bs who do not hook up a mic and head set for online game play... they all have to have it in order to play as a working team in kino der toten Call of Duty.

I worked out a neat attack tactic that will only work if the team is diciplined enough to utilize it against the Zombie bots that stop at nothing as they spawn in order to flank and kill us all!

This tactic I will call the Cross bow attack, but it will essentially work even better with everyone also having Monkey bombs.

- After Pack a punching the Cross bow, it will now have Zombie attracting abilitys, every one should set up the teliporter and gather at that spot , It is here that the attack begins.

The cross bow guy should also have monkeys and possiblly an RPK or HK, a third weapon could be the thunder gun or a ray gun.... any ways, Cross bow guy will fire a steady stream of arrows that would explode in nessessary sequence that would always attract the zombies to the center of the movie theatre stage isle.... mean while, his comrads are to auto aim and mow down zombies with machine gun fire, and possiblly recover any dropped items while the zombies are distracted... it is essential that the team is communicating!

once all the arrows are fired, you may then toss monkey bombs in a team sequence,...after this, then teliport and the whole team rains down machine gun fire from above upon gathered zombies still gathering in the center of that room.

once the teliporter has put everyone back onto the lobby, it is essential that the whole team continues to move as the next wave of zombies will soon start to spawn....establish a team stratagie to break up waves of zombies and form a train.

Here are a few more tactics I came up with after many battles, observing the zombies and game play game engine.

by not opening doors, you thus mute that zombie area attack!..you and your team have thus reduced the zombie traffic spawn point of any area, not opened.... less is more!

Wait for (FIRE SALE)!....and only hit up the mystery box if you have the loot, there is no need to open up any extra rooms to get to a box , FIRE SALES will greatly compensate and will occur at random.

zombie capacity limits have been discovered so if there are too many runners, why not create crawlers if you can cut their speed... a crawler is much slower and if you kill it, it will only be replaced by a zombie runner, have the team concentrate on specilized duties.....

A Laser guy could shoot out the legs of fast running zombies and create craWLERS buying the team time to run away.

Machine HK or RPK gunners could mow down fast zombies....Head shots for Commandos and Famas wielders.

The Dude with the Thunder gun cannon, should be the medic, medics should also have quick revive, monkeys and a machine gun to compesate for the thunder guns lack of points.

Ultimate medic set up:
Thunder gun, upgraded crossbow, RPK or a Ray gun, Monkey...every one on the team should have monkeys!

Perks-
Juggernog is required!
get the Mule kick perk if you have amassed a lot of money or a fire sale has occured....It may be essential that eventually the whole team has 3 weapon sets as bullets will almost, always soon be scarce!
The double tap perk is rather wasteful rapid fire...a dead zombie may yet still absorb your fire and still run, even attacking headless!- meanwhile still stopping your bullets from hitting the others!

Point guns:
it is also important to gather as much money points as possible, that said, it is not the power of the HK or RPK ...rather that the gunners only pack a punch any weapon, only after firing all the available ammo....point guns will later generate the needed points to buy all your needs and new guns too!

The MP40 is the usual standard but the AK 74U is actually even more deadler!....Pack a punching AK74FU2 will give the player a neat accurate red dot sight, you could buy more ammo off the wall too but, in higher levels... you will need the best the myster box could offer you!

Deadly guns:
these tend to kill fast but not much in points....Mustang and Sammy pack a punched pistols are useful in slowing the zombie hords.
Ray guns will loose there effects after round 30...and becomes nothing more but a point gun too!
after a long while, it may soon dawn upon you to start using explosive weapons....Pack a punch the Bazooka andcombine speed cola perk to destroy large crowds of zombies.

ULTIMATE Explosives guy should have pack a punched weapons types but cannot fire at close range!...as I said before, all players should idealy have a good point gun and monkeys too!

Chances are, and its always will be a gamble as to what weapons you will attain, so practice all the possible roles based on whatever weapons you and your team may have acquired.

P.S.
- there is no I or ME in TEAM!... without a good assembled team, your game will most likelly end ...it is better if you did form in good spirits, your best team!

i can survive by myself on Nacht Der Untoten to round 67 lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 am

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Kino Der Toten Stratagy:

Ultimate medic set up:

Perks-
Juggernog is required!

Point guns:

Deadly guns:

P.S.

Playing alone - with yerself!....LOL!

is not exactly social and you defy acting as a team...sure you will have some Rambo like control of the map, not having to worry about saving anyone, but no one will be saving you once you run out of revive perks and in some cases, there is no Mule kick perk!

in higher levels, the game ends by spawning zombies rapidly....you will be eventually cornered and killed by that one group of zombies that spawned ahead of you in another room that was unchecked!
zombie trains also become too long in some cases, you may even still be kiiled by crawlers, you left behind and they blocked yer escape path by grabbing you!

Playing as a fully active team means you have some possible chaos, but 4 gunners are better than one!... you will not need to have issues on choosing 2 or 3 weapon sets and mine laying only 2 claymore mines and monkeys on your side will be greatly amplified by the people playing on your team.

Ive played the game in single player mode alone, but it really shines, once you assembled a team of friends armed with head set mics....team play adds a better element and everyone will always be watching some one elses back.

team play also makes players more dedicated and they will not likelly quit while spectating if they are down.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:44 pm

[quote="SandDragon"]
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Kino Der Toten Stratagy:

Ultimate medic set up:

Perks-
Juggernog is required!

Point guns:

Deadly guns:

P.S.

Playing alone - with yerself!....LOL!

is not exactly social and you defy acting as a team...sure you will have some Rambo like control of the map, not having to worry about saving anyone, but no one will be saving you once you run out of revive perks and in some cases, there is no Mule kick perk!

in higher levels, the game ends by spawning zombies rapidly....you will be eventually cornered and killed by that one group of zombies that spawned ahead of you in another room that was unchecked!
zombie trains also become too long in some cases, you may even still be kiiled by crawlers, you left behind and they blocked yer escape path by grabbing you!

Playing as a fully active team means you have some possible chaos, but 4 gunners are better than one!... you will not need to have issues on choosing 2 or 3 weapon sets and mine laying only 2 claymore mines and monkeys on your side will be greatly amplified by the people playing on your team.

Ive played the game in single player mode alone, but it really shines, once you assembled a team of friends armed with head set mics....team play adds a better element and everyone will always be watching some one elses back.

team play also makes players more dedicated and they will not likelly quit while spectating if they are down.or=red]] i usually dont do team zombies cause i always get that one retard team that goes down 5 times within the first 3 rounds
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:52 am

got black ops 2? i haven't gotten to the zombies but i hear its even better this time around
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
got black ops 2? i haven't gotten to the zombies but i hear its even better this time around
zombies on bo2 is retarded tenfold.. just terrible design overflowing with unnecessary obstacles..
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:18 am

ah i havent played it yet. so far just multiplayer at a friends house. im saving up for a console and i plan on getting bo2, skyrim, and far cry 3. when i had an xbox i played bf3 till it got really dull and boring >.>
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
ah i havent played it yet. so far just multiplayer at a friends house. im saving up for a console and i plan on getting bo2, skyrim, and far cry 3. when i had an xbox i played bf3 till it got really dull and boring >.>

wait for the next xbox to come out next june/july
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
eff xbox get a ps3 it will outlast you lol... ive been playing multi all day FINALLY they institute a way to regulate how much power a user can have..
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 pm

better yet get a good computer and get on league of legends lol
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
eff xbox get a ps3 it will outlast you lol... ive been playing multi all day FINALLY they institute a way to regulate how much power a user can have..

maybe the old xboxs...I have the new one.. no problems at all, I'd definetly pick xbox > ps3

though, computer beats any console any day, no fight about that
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:28 pm

RecoN wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

maybe the old xboxs...I have the new one.. no problems at all, I'd definetly pick xbox > ps3

though, computer beats any console any day, no fight about that
the only true reason id pick an xbox is for xbox live, other than that the ps3 dominates in every way... mines on its 4th year of flawless playing, and i have about 5,000 hours of game time put into it soo....

in the long run of things a custom computer may be a better option, especially a tower. as people buy tablets and smart phones the price of an actual computer is falling. a custom computer gives you the option to swap out old parts for new ones. the only thing a console gaming system gives you is better ingame security against hackers...
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:02 pm

i dislike the xbox community 50% of it is young kids claiming theyve had sex with my mother

i rather play with the ps3 and pc community.

plus the internet on ps3 is free and the exact same as xbox live if not better
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Jester wrote:
i dislike the xbox community 50% of it is young kids claiming theyve had sex with my mother

the psn has been quite buggy lately but none the less i constantly rub it in xbox live members' faces that i dont pay shit for my K/D lol
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Jester wrote:

the psn has been quite buggy lately but none the less i constantly rub it in xbox live members' faces that i dont pay shit for my K/D lol

I guess, but compared to psn xbox live has a lot of features you guys don't have! Razz I like xbox because I can talk to my friends while playing bf3, and they can go off and play w.e game they want; plus all the extra shit you get. imo, xbox live is well worth the money, hehe
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Jester wrote:

PC is the best community, but between the two consoles, xbox has much better online service. It's not as buggy, as stated by pandy, you can join peoples' sessions without having to add them, dedicated party chat, no matter what game you're playing, the list goes on really.

the only reasons I'd buy a ps3 is for the exclusives and the hardware, xbox live and halo/gears of war really sold it to me.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:34 am

ive never had an xbox break on me, yeah i dont like paying 60$ a year, but my favorite video game franchise (halo) is on xbox, and i love the xbox controller. also ps3 still has yet to get any dlc for skyrim, and i dont trust my personal info after the big hack.

but besides that i acknowledge that the ps3 is a better platform, its just not for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty, Black Opps
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next