AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_lcapSandDragon Owns this forum!!! Voting_barSandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_lcapSandDragon Owns this forum!!! Voting_barSandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SandDragon Owns this forum!!!

Go down 
2 posters

Should SandDragon be crowned EMPEROR?
Hail SandDragon!!!!
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_lcap45%SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Back Stab the Emperor!
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_lcap9%SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Good King, but I wanna be next in line to the Throne!
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_lcap0%SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Last good king....End or an era!
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_lcap18%SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
He was an Evil king who ruled with an iron fist!
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_lcap0%SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Forum is not motivating enough to post anything as creative.
SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_lcap27%SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Empty
PostSubject: SandDragon Owns this forum!!!   SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 am

LOL!

Seriously, and Im not even trolling... Is it quite possible I have achieved the Highest posting score...Talk About ownage!

OK its not my Forum, but I make myself feel right at home here, and you should too!....I do not understand why there are so few activities going on in this forum...is everyone eslse just too fucking lazy and burned out to type and post good airsoft related material?

Its actually getting to a point where It may just seem that everyone just moved on from airsoft and that the sport is just dead....Or outsourced by Face book groups.

Just know that when you are on Face book groups, you will only know what is posted from within that particular group, whereas this International forum can and will recieve quotes from people who post randomly from around the world....Just think of it as would you rather live in a big city or a small gated town in the country?...Im saying that some members are so far out in the boonies that they almost live under a rock !

I don't Own this Forum but I use it and treat it like it was my own precious property.....You should all make an effort and use yer minds as well as you would use yer Airsoft guns and tactics!

Now stop Camping in that Face book corner!

SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Pictu152
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Owns this forum!!!   SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Maybe I seem like I'm Chair softing from afar, but unlike a typical chairsofter, I actually do frequentlly show up on game day!

I often post photos and give detailed debriefs.... there was a time when player took this as a sort of team thing and took debriefs far more seriously.

What is the point of debriefs if now players are only saying it was a great turnout and nothing more!

Some characters here are actually clowns and don't take well to authority and give the referees a hard time!

Ive added a few interesting quotes about definitions........I have been meditating on these issues so I figure It would be nice to share some thoughts....

Define the word -Game:

Some people have made a game of it... or to put it in better perspective.....we got guys who have attitudes towards certain people and now automatically act a certain way... so they are a tough nut to crack!

Anything with a goal could be made into a game- Babys come up with stupid ones all the time and may be part of their learning process...tossing food!

Also the word Game can be imparted to any objective goal... examples can be either great or rotten goals that define a game....Example of some idiot kids in the hammocks who get a kick out of stealing the most shopping carts andditching them into nearby canals!

the game perspective locks peoples attention , and in some cases, impart gratification if well executed....any broken game that has recieved too much resistance or is too hard, could make or break the gamer.

Lets define Debriefs!.....I'm sure you all know what it really means if you want to talk about team actions on game day.

Define the word: elitist:

Players in games, rocking better than average weapon, team stuff and so forth!
Is this what you would want to be?

The penny softer:

pinching pennys for what its worth and playing, depite faulty gear...no gun but still can run!...it is still possible to partake in great airsoft games as a decoy or still fight with substandard running gear...Are you a Survivor?...do you have the will to live!?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Owns this forum!!!   SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:53 pm

SandDragon wrote:
LOL!

Seriously, and Im not even trolling... Is it quite possible I have achieved the Highest posting score...Talk About ownage!

OK its not my Forum, but I make myself feel right at home here, and you should too!....I do not understand why there are so few activities going on in this forum...is everyone eslse just too fucking lazy and burned out to type and post good airsoft related material?

Its actually getting to a point where It may just seem that everyone just moved on from airsoft and that the sport is just dead....Or outsourced by Face book groups.

Just know that when you are on Face book groups, you will only know what is posted from within that particular group, whereas this International forum can and will recieve quotes from people who post randomly from around the world....Just think of it as would you rather live in a big city or a small gated town in the country?...Im saying that some members are so far out in the boonies that they almost live under a rock !

I don't Own this Forum but I use it and treat it like it was my own precious property.....You should all make an effort and use yer minds as well as you would use yer Airsoft guns and tactics!

Now stop Camping in that Face book corner!

SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Pictu152
you may have the most posts for now but im creeping up on you>=D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Owns this forum!!!   SandDragon Owns this forum!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SandDragon Owns this forum!!!
Page 1 of 1