AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
New to Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
New to Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
New to Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
New to Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
New to Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
New to Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
New to Forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
New to Forum Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
New to Forum Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
New to Forum Vote_lcapNew to Forum Voting_barNew to Forum Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

New to Forum

Go down 
+2
NOBODY
Shiverin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiverin
Private 1st class
Shiverin

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: New to Forum   New to Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Hello all fellow cannon fodder, or not affraid . Name's Jeremy A.K.A. Shiverin to most online folks. I was checking around looking for Dade County players to play Airsoft and here I found it.

Played up in Tampa on Team Ronin's playing field, Orbital Paintball, and really wanted something closer to play at since I live in Homestead. I see that events take place at/around Homestead Air Reserve Base which I live 5 or less minutes from. One question is: Is that the only place you play at or ? Over at the base is fine by me but just curious if you play anywhere else.

Anyhow, I will be checking out the forums here and there, I work on Saturdays so Sundays would be mostly the days I would go play. First I will have to get my gear from my friend Dante, he is holding on to it since I had no idea this site was around.

I own Airsoft wise, CA MP5 SD5 w/Red Dot, USP P8 Pistol (Currently lacking clips, Seals gave in), want to get a Scar sometime in the future.

Well hopefully in the next few months I will come out to an event. Until then I will be around the forums.

Later folks,
Shiv
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Shiverin wrote:
Hello all fellow cannon fodder, or not affraid . Name's Jeremy A.K.A. Shiverin to most online folks. I was checking around looking for Dade County players to play Airsoft and here I found it.

Played up in Tampa on Team Ronin's playing field, Orbital Paintball, and really wanted something closer to play at since I live in Homestead. I see that events take place at/around Homestead Air Reserve Base which I live 5 or less minutes from. One question is: Is that the only place you play at or ? Over at the base is fine by me but just curious if you play anywhere else.

Anyhow, I will be checking out the forums here and there, I work on Saturdays so Sundays would be mostly the days I would go play. First I will have to get my gear from my friend Dante, he is holding on to it since I had no idea this site was around.

I own Airsoft wise, CA MP5 SD5 w/Red Dot, USP P8 Pistol (Currently lacking clips, Seals gave in), want to get a Scar sometime in the future.

Well hopefully in the next few months I will come out to an event. Until then I will be around the forums.

Later folks,
Shiv

Happy to have you on our forum. We also look forward to meeting you on the field. See you soon!

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Welcome to sfar hope to see you in th e field soon cheers
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Thorne

Sgt_Thorne

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Howdy fellow gamers.. My name is Dante, and I am also interested in getting together to jam out some matches. I used to live in Homestead but am currently in Central Fla. I can make the time to come down to get shot at (which is always fun). As Shiv mentioned, I have his gear and would be happy to drive down as long as it's a worth while event/skirmish/get together.

Currently I own a KWA KM4 SR5 (she's a beast), an Echo-1 PDW MP5, and a WE-TECH 1911 MEU. I have been checking out some of the posts from your 'for sale' section, and would like to discuss purchases from some of you here in the forums. I look forward to meeting you all on the field (sweating bullets, no pun intended) and getting shot at! The area around the HARB has been touch and go for years now.. will this not pose a problem with us playing in and around the base itself? I hope not, as I remember seeing some pretty cool (and abandoned) structures there years ago (I used to rappel off the radar tower at the rear of the base by the old pumphouse/dam) and hope to get at it again soon!

Thanks, and take care!

-D
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:05 pm

welcome to both of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Sgt_Thorne wrote:
Howdy fellow gamers.. My name is Dante, and I am also interested in getting together to jam out some matches. I used to live in Homestead but am currently in Central Fla. I can make the time to come down to get shot at (which is always fun). As Shiv mentioned, I have his gear and would be happy to drive down as long as it's a worth while event/skirmish/get together.

Currently I own a KWA KM4 SR5 (she's a beast), an Echo-1 PDW MP5, and a WE-TECH 1911 MEU. I have been checking out some of the posts from your 'for sale' section, and would like to discuss purchases from some of you here in the forums. I look forward to meeting you all on the field (sweating bullets, no pun intended) and getting shot at! The area around the HARB has been touch and go for years now.. will this not pose a problem with us playing in and around the base itself? I hope not, as I remember seeing some pretty cool (and abandoned) structures there years ago (I used to rappel off the radar tower at the rear of the base by the old pumphouse/dam) and hope to get at it again soon!

Thanks, and take care!

-D

Welcome Dante!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:53 pm

welcome dante
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Thorne

Sgt_Thorne

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Thanks guys..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:35 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Shiverin
Private 1st class
Shiverin

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:46 am

Thanks for the welcome folks. Looking forward to playing in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Forum
Page 1 of 1