AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Revision of the Forum Vote_lcapRevision of the Forum Voting_barRevision of the Forum Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Revision of the Forum Vote_lcapRevision of the Forum Voting_barRevision of the Forum Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Revision of the Forum

Go down 
+3
ABADDON
Crazy Joker
Pandemonium
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Revision of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:15 am

The only reason this post isn't red is because its a lot and it may strain your eyes...

It's quite obvious that the forum is suffering and may soon be empty. I think I found a way to pump life back into it. So hear me out: Reforming the Forum.

No, I don't mean completely changing it to something different. I merely am looking at just adding new elements that will allow expansion of both topics and users.

Back in 2006-2008, I used to play COD 4 with a group of friends, we were W3E (We 3 Elite, which didn't make sense cause there was like 20 of us). We made a YouTube channel (back when it just had come out) and a website for other teams to challenge us. Our site had a forum and we would post crap all the time. We had to get rid of it cause we got out of COD and didn't want to pay for the website.

We crashed and burned our site cause we were stuck on ONE topic, like it is here: Airsoft.

I say lets expand this place a little and make this a place were we can make roll calls for other things not JUST Airsoft. For instance, me and my friends are having a League of Legends day tomorrow. We're all gonna log on at a certain time then just play till were done. we used Facebook, but we can use this forum to do the same thing.

I love Airsoft a LOT (I wouldn't pour 4 grand into something I'm not into =P) but lets face it, no one can post about Airsoft all the time, even Sanddragon can't write one of his encyclopedia-sized posts about it everyday. No one can because no one can afford to go all the time and post about game days and different guns they get. Airsoft is expensive so having a forum for just Airsoft is hard to keep vibrant.

So I say let's use this meeting place for more than JUST Airsoft. We can turn this into a place were clans start out. Like I'm pushing to have this forum be where NLN started, because this is where NLN exploded, our Facebook page is pitiful.

I started a Battlefield 3 Platoon called Reserved. This can be for our forum members only. You can take the clan tag and apply it to different games, thus expanding further our user possibility.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241509654049/listmembers/True/

So now players who are interested in playing with other people, as one, can set up dates to do it here! the stats will be recorded on the battlelog!

For those gamers out there, you know how some teams have websites you have to apply to first before you can play on their team? this forum could be that too! Have people come here first before they play so that they know where/when we will host games!

So what I'm saying is that we should make this forum the base for more than just Airsoft game dates. use to play with other people either online or in person (meet up at an arcade or something). Don't get me wrong I don't want the Airsoft element of this forum to go away but again its hard to stay consistent. Being able to post about other things will allow us something to do while we have down time between Airsofting events.

Like if we had a CoD or a LoL party, I could record the game then post it here, which would be awesome!

There should be a new section called "Pass-time Roll Call"

I'll start, tomorrow, at 3 or so (PST) my League of Legends party will begin! any1 gonna b on? (this is purely for example BTW you don't have to go out and get LoL, unless you want to)

I have a PS3 and play CoD:BO, CoD4, BF3 KZ3, CS:GO The occasional game of Zombies. On my PC I play LoL, SF, Civ4, L4D, Portal.

I'm open this weekend to play basically anything my PSN ID is mrdoom7889 (when I signed up I used a computer not the system and the websites retarded so I got confused and put mrdoom7889 which I normally use as a log in, I wanted Pandemonium916, but..... oh well...... sigh.......)

So now what do you think? good idea, bad?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:03 pm

I think it's a good idea, but this forum is dedicated to airsoft so that would take away the whole point of what this forum was meant for.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Crazy Joker wrote:
I think it's a good idea, but this forum is dedicated to airsoft so that would take away the whole point of what this forum was meant for.
i know but as you can see its hard to keep it alive. i dont know how else to get users online other than to expand the user interest.
Back to top Go down
ABADDON
Private 1st class
ABADDON

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:56 pm

You both have a good point! I wouldnt mind participating in both. Seems like a cool idea to roll play and use the forum for it aswell. The admin would have to create a section on here for that to happen right? Let him know and lets see what happens?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Crazy Joker wrote:

There is a section known as off toppic just along side general disscussions.

Pandamonium has a great point but, the trick is to maintain topic sections and thus create order.....There could of course be further additional sections to cater...Im sure some middle ground of improvement could be established.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:20 am

SandDragon wrote:
Crazy Joker wrote:

There is a section known as off toppic just along side general disscussions.

Pandamonium has a great point but, the trick is to maintain topic sections and thus create order.....There could of course be further additional sections to cater...Im sure some middle ground of improvement could be established.
all i really am aiming at is something to fill the time gap between games. Since we airsoft together we can do other things together as well, and use this forum to set up meetings for that stuff.
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:37 am

I tried to get this forum to expand by making topics about general war. Airsoft is a wargame. Fighting, guns, and soldiers. Maybe we can expand the forum to encompass a variety of fighting topics like videos of soldiers in war, new tech the military is using, talk about real guns as well as airsoft, talk about the political aspect of war. Discuss strategies that we make in our spar time (Like I do) and see how they would work. Watch hilarious fights and fails relating to war like the video I posted about a failed chinese grenade training, talk about possible battles like on Deadliest Warriors, and even talk about news relating to war. We must discuss what airsoft's core subject is about....FIGHTING!!!!!
Pandemonium, I made it red so that you don't have to since you didn't. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 am

I'm still looking for some bright people, "Geniuses" who are up to the challenge to carry out a design idea for airsoft....- try and install loud micro speakers inside or attached to the airsoft gun with a preprogramed sound effect triggered when the gun is to be fired.

the Idea came fro Ipod gunapps but it would be nice to get this sort of set up for such gaming...the airsoft gun could also be programed to fire, or stop firing as if a clip was just spent and would only fire again after the mag was pulled out or something!

The Forum needs techys who are willing to post cool experimental airsoft guns.

Also, has anyone made replica Japanese airsoft WW2 weapons?

Anyone worked out airsoft silencers that may actually work?!

Do post any projects!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:16 am

SandDragon wrote:
I'm still looking for some bright people, "Geniuses" who are up to the challenge to carry out a design idea for airsoft....- try and install loud micro speakers inside or attached to the airsoft gun with a preprogramed sound effect triggered when the gun is to be fired.

the Idea came fro Ipod gunapps but it would be nice to get this sort of set up for such gaming...the airsoft gun could also be programed to fire, or stop firing as if a clip was just spent and would only fire again after the mag was pulled out or something!

Do post any projects!
it actually wouldnt be that hard, just rig a small speaker with a preprogrammed chip, like from a small handheld toy from mcdonalds (those are easy to program), wire a pressure switch on the back of the trigger. the only problems are voltage configuration, space, sound amplification, and environmental situations. you most likely would have to rig a secondary power source hidden within the buffer tube with the speaker and chipset (assuming ur gun is front wired). the weapons this would fit would be extremely limited. not only that the sound would have to be loud, to overshadow the gear box. its very improvable, and very expensive to get a realistic set up. its not impossible, but its not practical.

as far as silencers? no. impossible. because the gearbox makes all the initial noise, lube up and shim the gears to perfection and ur gearbox would be a lot quieter.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:21 am

crixus044 wrote:
I tried to get this forum to expand by making topics about general war. Airsoft is a wargame. Fighting, guns, and soldiers. Maybe we can expand the forum to encompass a variety of fighting topics like videos of soldiers in war, new tech the military is using, talk about real guns as well as airsoft, talk about the political aspect of war. Discuss strategies that we make in our spar time (Like I do) and see how they would work. Watch hilarious fights and fails relating to war like the video I posted about a failed chinese grenade training, talk about possible battles like on Deadliest Warriors, and even talk about news relating to war. We must discuss what airsoft's core subject is about....FIGHTING!!!!!
Pandemonium, I made it red so that you don't have to since you didn't. Laughing
going off that idea, we could expand to cod players, bf3 players, counterstrike etc. also have top shot watchers too. keep updates on the latest action movies.... the possiblities are endless.
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:56 am

SandDragon wrote:

Do post any projects!
I made topics on my ideas for this kind of stuff but nobody responded. I had an idea that the airsoft gun was programed to shoot 30 or so rounds depending the mode you set it to emulate a magazine (Drum Mag or regular) and after it's done, you have to cock the mechanism in order to have to gun keep firing. My other idea is having a group of 30 or so percuion caps along with the bbs in the magazine to have a more realistic feel and to keep the capacity of magazines down to a more realistic mid cap unlike the 300 hi caps of today. If anybody heard of the M14 Juggarnaut Rogue in airsoft form, then please tell me were to get it. I also have an idea for an ideal airsoft gun of today's techniques. The APS/ADS Amphibious rifle is awesome and nice looking. It's basically an AK with a larger magazine in order to accomadate the longer bullets which are actually fletchings. It is ideal for airsoft since it can shoot like an AK and the ADS is a Bullpup design. The larger magazine is a gold mine of ideas. It can be the size of a AK mag yet hold probably 1000 rounds making it tactical for airsoft. This is a picture.
Revision of the Forum APS_underwater_rifle_REMOV

I have another idea. An airsoft Daisy Cutter. The Daisy cutter was a bomb that exploded 5 ft. from the ground and sent shrapnel in a line. Anything 5 ft. and above was killed hence the name daisy cutter since daisies are usually 6 ft. tall. An airsoft version can be made if one can get a plane or something to drop it. It could have a long 5 foot pole at the front of it's nose to activate the bomb when the pole touches the ground. Holes could be stuck all around the bomb, and when it reaches the 5 foot mark, the pole presses on the trigger to activate a gas propelled spray of bbs in all directions 5 ft. tall through the holes. Like a grenade but larger and activated when pressed from the pole.

Just a couple of ideas I made a while ago.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:28 am

you basicly described a gas blowback the mags only hold 30 or so and you have to pull the hammer or the slide back to have it shoot again
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
you basicly described a gas blowback the mags only hold 30 or so and you have to pull the hammer or the slide back to have it shoot again
does seem very inefficient...
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:21 pm

that depends on the player and his standards and what not
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Tokyo marui has already made guns like this. They have made EBB's, where you have to do everything you would on a real firearm/gbb, except it's electric. And, the 30 mid cap idea is pretty bad, in real life (like army and marines and whatnot), they usually never go on full auto while on patrol/firefights, whereas full auto in airsoft is super common.

30 rounds in one mag would make the sport much more expensive, with the more mags you need and extra pouches and stuff, + the hassle of having to reload every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:28 pm

RecoN wrote:
Tokyo marui has already made guns like this. They have made EBB's, where you have to do everything you would on a real firearm/gbb, except it's electric. And, the 30 mid cap idea is pretty bad, in real life (like army and marines and whatnot), they usually never go on full auto while on patrol/firefights, whereas full auto in airsoft is super common.

30 rounds in one mag would make the sport much more expensive, with the more mags you need and extra pouches and stuff, + the hassle of having to reload every few seconds.
and are $700 i wanted the scar recoil shock!
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:41 am

Panziekiller wrote:
No. The gun is programmed to shoot only allowed to shoot a certain amount of bb's until it shuts off and the only to make it fire another cycle is to cock the mechanism and the process repeats. And my idea uses percussion caps in the magazine, not gas. The idea is to simulate real battle. Airsoft doesn't have to be as close to real battle as possible but it's just another option.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 am

crixus044 wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:
No. The gun is programmed to shoot only allowed to shoot a certain amount of bb's until it shuts off and the only to make it fire another cycle is to cock the mechanism and the process repeats. And my idea uses percussion caps in the magazine, not gas. The idea is to simulate real battle. Airsoft doesn't have to be as close to real battle as possible but it's just another option.

good point on simulated weapons!

Their should be a good list of what they should do, though it may not be possible to cover them all such as an overheated gun barrel.

Gas blowback action or electronic motorized mechanism of moving parts.

Barrel flash, simulated gun smoke generated.

sound effects of AEG gun fire as it is being fired.

electronic counter in mag that places more realistic limits set to 30 bbs and then automatically requires a resetting for reloading.

some airsoft guns do use revolver round bullet casings and even a few bolt action rifles...maybe more of these too!

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:15 pm

SandDragon wrote:
crixus044 wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

Their should be a good list of what they should do, though it may not be possible to cover them all such as an overheated gun barrel.

electronic counter in mag that places more realistic limits set to 30 bbs and then automatically requires a resetting for reloading.

some airsoft guns do use revolver round bullet casings and even a few bolt action rifles...maybe more of these too!

did you not read what recon and i said?! this already exists!!! http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_Tokyo_Marui_Recoil_Shock_Series_Tokyo_Marui_SCAR_L_Mk_16_Mod_0_Flat_Dark_Earth_Recoil_Shock.htm
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:16 pm

@Pandemonium

sometimes I feel like my postings are never read, people on here post before reading...
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:48 pm

RecoN wrote:
@Pandemonium

sometimes I feel like my postings are never read, people on here post before reading...
Lol i know how you feel
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
crixus044 wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

did you not read what recon and i said?! this already exists!!! http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_Tokyo_Marui_Recoil_Shock_Series_Tokyo_Marui_SCAR_L_Mk_16_Mod_0_Flat_Dark_Earth_Recoil_Shock.htm

I read the post!....I was just helping out by making the list!....a bit more detail dude!...I give him credit...just backing up the post!
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:58 am

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
crixus044 wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

That's different from what I wrote. My design uses percussion caps inside the magazine with the gun to be ignited by a pin. The gun uses the percussion cap's energy to fire the bb at a high speed. The bolt mechanism is blown back electronically creating a felt kick. When there are no more percussion caps, the gun stops firing and a slip of percussion caps are inserted in the magazine in order to keep firing. This mimicks the action of reloading a magazine without having to use a real magazine thus retaining the use of hi-caps while making the action more realistic along with the sound from the percussion caps and the flash/recoil created by the caps adding to the realism.

If you have ever seen an m4 mag (Duh), then you'll see that in the back, there is a thin strip of metal that has no use other than aesthetics and realism. I wish to use that slip of metal as a holder of the percussion cap slips. This could limit the user to a certain amount of shots until he rounds out of caps. At which he must take out the clip that holds the caps and put a new one in. The open bolt will release thus allowing the gun to cycle again. It is electric since it uses an electronic blowback mechanism to fire the pin and cycle the gun. The percussion caps are detonated to launch the bb as well as make a flash, sound, and smoke effect. The dust cover will actually be used to ventilate the smoke from the caps so that the gun doesn't get clogged up. The dust cover reveals the internals which unlike aegs don't show some gold tube anda hop up. It shows the real looking bolt which opens nd closes to vent the smoke from the caps. This is just an idea I made up one night thinking how this could be reasonably more realistic. Tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:06 am

crixus044 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
crixus044 wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

That's different from what I wrote. My design uses percussion caps inside the magazine with the gun to be ignited by a pin. The gun uses the percussion cap's energy to fire the bb at a high speed. The bolt mechanism is blown back electronically creating a felt kick. When there are no more percussion caps, the gun stops firing and a slip of percussion caps are inserted in the magazine in order to keep firing. This mimicks the action of reloading a magazine without having to use a real magazine thus retaining the use of hi-caps while making the action more realistic along with the sound from the percussion caps and the flash/recoil created by the caps adding to the realism.

If you have ever seen an m4 mag (Duh), then you'll see that in the back, there is a thin strip of metal that has no use other than aesthetics and realism. I wish to use that slip of metal as a holder of the percussion cap slips. This could limit the user to a certain amount of shots until he rounds out of caps. At which he must take out the clip that holds the caps and put a new one in. The open bolt will release thus allowing the gun to cycle again. It is electric since it uses an electronic blowback mechanism to fire the pin and cycle the gun. The percussion caps are detonated to launch the bb as well as make a flash, sound, and smoke effect. The dust cover will actually be used to ventilate the smoke from the caps so that the gun doesn't get clogged up. The dust cover reveals the internals which unlike aegs don't show some gold tube anda hop up. It shows the real looking bolt which opens nd closes to vent the smoke from the caps. This is just an idea I made up one night thinking how this could be reasonably more realistic. Tell me what you think
i get what you mean however it just seems to impractical for regular use at an airsoft event.
my G&P WOC GBBR M4 is one of the most realisitic guns in airsoft, along with other GBBRs. the bolt kicks back after i pull the trigger it also locks back after im out of ammo, the bolt catch releases it, etc. and its expensive to upkeep. the mags alone are $50. the gun ur describing is basically a GBBR with more moving parts for special effect. i dont see a truely practical application of this in airsoft. plus GBBR use propane so with a cap on it u have a hand grenade lol
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:48 am

Pandemonium wrote:
crixus044 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
crixus044 wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

i get what you mean however it just seems to impractical for regular use at an airsoft event.
my G&P WOC GBBR M4 is one of the most realisitic guns in airsoft, along with other GBBRs. the bolt kicks back after i pull the trigger it also locks back after im out of ammo, the bolt catch releases it, etc. and its expensive to upkeep. the mags alone are $50. the gun ur describing is basically a GBBR with more moving parts for special effect. i dont see a truely practical application of this in airsoft. plus GBBR use propane so with a cap on it u have a hand grenade lol
My design is made to use a regular hi cap except with the back gutted out to fit a slipof percussion caps that are used as ammo. Realism doesn't have to be practical as I said earlier. Airsoft doesn't have to be as close to real battle as possible but it should be an open option to someone who would like the feeling of being closer to the real thing. Percussion cap airsoft guns like hybrid guns despite cost are also much more powerful than aeg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revision of the Forum   Revision of the Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revision of the Forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next