AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    War movies and reviews! Vote_lcapWar movies and reviews! Voting_barWar movies and reviews! Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    War movies and reviews! Vote_lcapWar movies and reviews! Voting_barWar movies and reviews! Vote_rcap 
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

War movies and reviews!

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

War movies and reviews! Empty
    PostSubject: War movies and reviews!   War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Theres a Shit load of kick ass War movies, the kind of stuff that even inspires airsofters to go that extra mile by looking at them and later refering stuff to the fun games we play and load outs we do! -And when its just a nice end of day period what better then to watch some kick ass films! Post any cool feature films reviews without spoiling it for the ones who never saw it....just dish out a hint and a clue but try not to be a spoiler.... If you are a spoiler....at least post a (SPOILER WARNING) and try to be proffessional about it by keeping that stuff at the bottom of your review topic.

I will dish out my most recent review!....."My Way" is available on Netflix streaming video but I thought it was so great I went to Best buy and purchased it on Blue ray! Its a very interesting World War 2 situation with a lot of Action and Drama...this kind of stuff is so unbelievable but it was based on a true story!....I actually thought some Anime - Manga Writer came up with it given the radical story plot!

"My Way' on Netflix is featured with english subtitles and plays out only in the native tongues of the respective actors- best watched....Unavailable but Only on the Blue ray and DVD, you can watch this in dubbed english if you are too lazy to keep up with subtitles of foriegn films! I could compare this in par with "Saving Private Ryan"- a Very worthy film to see!

War movies and reviews! Tumblr17 Hopefully a list of Must see movies could be established on this thread...I may not have seen every film but please do post any films worthy enough to see....even the Classic oldies! [youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/movie?v=CFmVQfz93MM&feature=mv_sr[/youtube]

picture of Yang Kyoungjong a Japanese soldier who lived a most interesting war situation....if you are interested in actual lived history refer to the included site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Kyoungjong picture of Yang Kyoungjong War movies and reviews! 483px-10

Last edited by SandDragon on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: War movies and reviews!   War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm

War movies and reviews! Mv5bmj10 "The Good the Bad and the Wierd!" This titled movie is not exactly a full on War movie, but more of a spagetti western! Available on Netflix with subtitles its comparable to the same kick ass action of Indiana Johns films with even more action. The amount of detail in these films are staggeringly well detailed as it captures the specific era of the region filmed....a very believable possibility of Asias untold version of the wild west! -Very realistic and yet funny!.....Dangerious action scenes! -Not a steam punk film!...but almost! -Not quite like kung Foo Hustle....there is no possibility of Magic! -I suspect Clint Eastwood and Indiana Johns was basis for film inspiration!

Last edited by SandDragon on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: War movies and reviews!   War movies and reviews! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Act of Valor!!!
    Best Scenario based movie EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War movies and reviews!   War movies and reviews! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War movies and reviews!
    Page 1 of 1