AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
so im looking at this to get... Vote_lcapso im looking at this to get... Voting_barso im looking at this to get... Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
so im looking at this to get... Vote_lcapso im looking at this to get... Voting_barso im looking at this to get... Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

so im looking at this to get...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

so im looking at this to get... Empty
PostSubject: so im looking at this to get...   so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:12 am

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51_58&products_id=524

now ive had WE pistols, KWA, and KSC pistols and they just didnt work....

ive seen everyone talk highly about KJW so i reallly need to know once and for all....

is KJW a good brand? as far as long term/gas efficiency/reliability?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: so im looking at this to get...   so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:26 pm

depends on witch pistol you get. you get what you pay for. KJW are actually pretty good i have never owned one but i have used one and they are pretty inexpensive for being GBB pistols. the mag i shot had left over gas enough for another mag i have heard that the KJW pistols with all ABS construction are not as good as the ones with metal slides. but it all depends on what the owner likes.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: so im looking at this to get...   so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:02 pm

TANK wrote:
depends on witch pistol you get. you get what you pay for. KJW are actually pretty good i have never owned one but i have used one and they are pretty inexpensive for being GBB pistols. the mag i shot had left over gas enough for another mag i have heard that the KJW pistols with all ABS construction are not as good as the ones with metal slides. but it all depends on what the owner likes.
well it seems no matter what pistols break on me so i do need one but i dont want to pay a lot for one anymore
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: so im looking at this to get...   so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:59 pm

then this pistol is good for you lol
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: so im looking at this to get...   so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:40 pm

I've asked and multiple people have told me the KJW glock 23 is the best pistol you can buy

KJW (from what I've heard) is very reliable and cheap

Even their M9's have outlasted and outperformed the newer kwa's with the ns2 system.

If you want the best pistol though, tokyo marui is the way to go. I personally fell in love with their px4
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: so im looking at this to get...   so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:53 pm

RecoN wrote:
I've asked and multiple people have told me the KJW glock 23 is the best pistol you can buy

KJW (from what I've heard) is very reliable and cheap

Even their M9's have outlasted and outperformed the newer kwa's with the ns2 system.

If you want the best pistol though, tokyo marui is the way to go. I personally fell in love with their px4
excellent then thats what ill get
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: so im looking at this to get...   so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:09 pm

ive personally owned the kjw glock 23. its a beast. and it kicks nice. accurate as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so im looking at this to get...   so im looking at this to get... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so im looking at this to get...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: Discussion Of Specific Brands AEGS-
Jump to: