AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Vote_lcapNew S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Voting_barNew S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Vote_lcapNew S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Voting_barNew S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Empty
PostSubject: New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!   New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:17 pm

S.W.O.R.D. now has a YouTube channel! Headcam and guncam footage for the moment, but will soon be followed by more third person footage. Videos will be uploaded as frequently as possible, possibly weekly or biweekly. Give us a watch, comment, like, or maybe even a subscription.

S.W.O.R.D. on YouTube
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!   New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:36 pm

subbed. good to see more and more local airsoft youtube channels. hope you guys succeed in whatever you want to succeed in lol cheers Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!   New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Outstanding. And te goal is pretty much just providing entertainment to any airsofters and those who might have an interest in it. Thanks for the sub, and be sure to post any critiques, comments, concerns, etc.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!   New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
Outstanding. And te goal is pretty much just providing entertainment to any airsofters and those who might have an interest in it. Thanks for the sub, and be sure to post any critiques, comments, concerns, etc.

One critique, I can't really hear any sound Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!   New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Thats due to the camera, I'm working on it. Its a minor fix and you can notice that some videos have better sound than others, thats because I had the fix for those vids
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!   New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:54 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
Thats due to the camera, I'm working on it. Its a minor fix and you can notice that some videos have better sound than others, thats because I had the fix for those vids

alright man, take your time. once again I'm just happy to see more local footage Razz
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!   New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:59 pm

No shit the fix is a rubber band on the rear hatch of the camera...Since its a diving camera the rear hatch being closed makes the camera airtight, and therefore no sound gets to the internal mic. So I rubber band it open, and it seems to work better....
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!   New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:22 am

GioZ00 wrote:
No shit the fix is a rubber band on the rear hatch of the camera...Since its a diving camera the rear hatch being closed makes the camera airtight, and therefore no sound gets to the internal mic. So I rubber band it open, and it seems to work better....

alright dude lol calm down Shocked
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!   New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:05 am

rereading my mpost I realized that it sounded alot less angry in my head than on the post. Whoops, my bad, no hard feelings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!   New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New S.W.O.R.D. Videos and YouTube Channel!
Page 1 of 1