AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Vote_lcapThe Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Voting_barThe Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Vote_lcapThe Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Voting_barThe Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Empty
PostSubject: The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles   The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:04 am

The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles Pictur19

The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles: For a While these trendy California beach bicycles have just been too Damn expensive but the mighty has finally fallen in prices from two thousand dollars to the Walmart Mongoose priced, $210.00 dollars!

Visiting Walmart 3 months ago I saw these bicycles but was not ready to buy, all the blue framed monsters were gobbled up in under a week!

Later on some red framed models arrived and some green ones too...When I arrived at the store only one banged up green one was left so I took it as a scratch and dent sale!

Scratch and dent, I see this bike as a military tank and it might as well show battle scars!....It was still pretty easy to clean up!... the stickers it came with were just terrible and crappy... I peeled those all off and spent a bit of time removing the sticky residue! This Bike is a nice steel framed cruiser with Aluminum wheels , weather proof barefoot style foot pedals...the cruiser seat is surprisingly good!... I thought I would need to Modify it but if you think naked stock is good, this bike is sexy!
THE RIDE: Being in Miami's South Beach...everywhere else was just out of place, this bicycle was the coolest thing to hit the sand!
I will have to discount the test of snow!
Onward to the beach we go! I don't know about you but it was pretty cool seeing other peoples reactions on  Lincoln Road.

When I hit up Ocean Drive, It got further interest showing it off leaving the seawall board walk and hitting the sand...

Riding over the sand on this single speed beast was pretty fun...but depending on the sand resistance which varied the beast failed to show any failure in traction!

I took the beast to the waters edge from 5th street area to the south point and even rode it through the low tide sandbars, crashing through waves swamping the pedals. This thing now was really turning heads...I cruised it like this several times and never lost traction in most would think water too deep for any bicyclist to ride through. of course dont expect to do any high speed beach cruising in the surf....I had to take in mind the consideration of pedestrian foot traffic and the fact that was just too hard as it is....maybe experiments with gears?

This Bicycle cannot sink!
in a fresh water kamakazi run it actually floated on it side, I wonder what would happen if some one made this into a trike?

At the end of my Beach trip, I took into consideration of the possibility of sea water corrosion....I made the effort the hose of the salt water dry the frame and hit it up with WD40 from frame to chain... even touching up the steel frame with touch up paint.

This Walmart Mongoose beast is well worth the $210.00 and if you live or ride near a beach, it actually makes sense to have one....I got reactions at SOBE by some wondering if it was a beach rental....a very real possibility if enough of these babys make it down here....hopefuly this type of bicycle will set the new trend in beach cruising and end the reign of those other overpriced monsters which have kept it out of reach of the everyday joe.
Back to top Go down

The Fat tired Beac Cruiser Bicycles
Page 1 of 1