AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Let's start talking again Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Let's start talking again Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Let's start talking again Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Let's start talking again Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Let's start talking again Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Let's start talking again Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Let's start talking again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Let's start talking again Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Let's start talking again Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Let's start talking again Vote_lcapLet's start talking again Voting_barLet's start talking again Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Let's start talking again Vote_lcapLet's start talking again Voting_barLet's start talking again Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Let's start talking again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Let's start talking again Empty
PostSubject: Let's start talking again   Let's start talking again Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Airsoft Reserve Forums

Ok, so just about everyone started dropping out of Forums and switched over to face book, but there is just no way I would post all my doings on that.
My reasons being that too many people I wouldn't want to know who would see stuff I did or said.

My family does not know I got a front tooth shot up and that I secretly had it fixed as good as new with a filling- but on this forum I could post as SandDragon and post all those photos I took.

Threads that are interesting stay up unlike face book which would scroll it away.

Face book can also damage ones reputation because there are people who you might know who if they knew you were gaming say as an airsoft Nazi Terrorist might not want to refer to you in a profession that is highly sensitive. some people might even think the player might really be that bad guy but this is all just a game.

ya I cannot show off my evil airsoft outfits except on game days.
I just want to have fun but it will not be fun on public forums like face book where I will never hear the end of it...this is why this forum is existing.

I recently dropped in to PB matrix airsoft field to conduct games as usual and check things out... there is a need to talk about conduct games and gaming manors .
Some players were unruly , the referees were lazy burnouts, there was no inspiration yet the battle field itself was improved. objective game scenario's really need work- the true fact is that the referees are too undisciplined to conduct the scenario games properly.

even more is that not everyone listens to rule enforcement, not even the owner! Damn it all Goggles on when entering the battle field- this crap would never happen in California- Oh we are in Lazy Latin Miami where its Ok to be Stupid!
Back to top Go down

Let's start talking again
Page 1 of 1