AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Vote_lcap1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Voting_bar1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Vote_lcap1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Voting_bar1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

1/3/2015 referees doing thier job?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Empty
PostSubject: 1/3/2015 referees doing thier job?   1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:19 am

so today i went to go play at Miami Airsoft..good day plenty of people and i had not played in a while so it was nice to see familiar faces too. the one thing that got me really upset though is that way to many people were not calling their hits. i know the player is at fault but the way the referees handle themselves and the game is horrible. there were plenty of times that we called the refs attention and the ref said continue to shoot and that he will see if he is cheating.. but when you look back to see what the ref. is doing he is sitting on the stands posted through out the field playing on his cell phone. and these are ALL the referees pretty much. i feel like its their job to kind of control the game that's what they are there for and i know the player is at fault too but if a referee would move in and do something it would encourage less cheating and fairer game play. it got to a point that i just left because players were taking hits flinching squirming and all and still decide to shoot back so it was not fun for me to play anymore. i love this field...it is the only indoor CQB in Miami and it is set up nicely but i do not pay 20$ to waist ammo on players who cheat and to basically pay to play without a referee. i just feel Miami Airsoft can see this as something to improve on cause if i were the owner paying people to do a job they don't do...i would be pretty upset.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: 1/3/2015 referees doing thier job?   1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:15 pm

TANK wrote:
so today i went to go play at Miami Airsoft..good day plenty of people and i had not played in a while so it was nice to see familiar faces too. the one thing that got me really upset though is that way to many people were not calling their hits. i know the player is at fault but the way the referees handle themselves and the game is horrible. there were plenty of times that we called the refs attention and the ref said continue to shoot and that he will see if he is cheating.. but when you look back to see what the ref. is doing he is sitting on the stands posted through out the field playing on his cell phone. and these are ALL the referees pretty much. i feel like its their job to kind of control the game that's what they are there for and i know the player is at fault too but if a referee would move in and do something it would encourage less cheating and fairer game play. it got to a point that i just left because players were taking hits flinching squirming and all and still decide to shoot back so it was not fun for me to play anymore. i love this field...it is the only indoor CQB in Miami and it is set up nicely but i do not pay 20$ to waist ammo on players who cheat and to basically pay to play without a referee. i just feel Miami Airsoft can see this as something to improve on cause if i were the owner paying people to do a job they don't do...i would be pretty upset.

There are these idiots they call referees are a joke...absolute amateurs playing on their cell phones too bored and distracted to conduct a proper game....and If I were you I would secretly hide out and shoot him or his cell phone since they are not actually participating in the job of referee but only if you are absolutely sure they are not filming or taking pictures!....Ah forget what I said...do not be tempted to shoot them!

there will always be cheaters and some players do wear so much clothing that they cannot tell if they have been shot, you must confirm if they have been lite up and if they do not call it you know what to do - keep shooting until they call it.

I still remember being killed off seconds into the start of an airsoft game and remembered some players telling me to stay in but must set an example of honor... respect the round that hit , who knows how hard it was for the sniper at the other end?
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: 1/3/2015 referees doing thier job?   1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:46 pm

good to hear from you again sandragon...if it were up to me, and i am sure at least a couple other players as well, i would conduct the games myself. but they will not allow that at least at Miami indoor. they say they pay their referees for that, that we as the player and the public should not have to do that. i would be OK with that..IF THE REFS ACTUALLY DID THEIR JOBSSSS.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: 1/3/2015 referees doing thier job?   1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:42 am

TANK wrote:
good to hear from you again sandragon...if it were up to me, and i am sure at least a couple other players as well, i would conduct the games myself. but they will not allow that at least at Miami indoor. they say they pay their referees for that, that we as the player and the public should not have to do that. i would be OK with that..IF THE REFS ACTUALLY DID THEIR JOBSSSS.

I used to quote thoughtfully about any topic but I posted so many topics here it seemed that it may be better if I step down and let others post.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: 1/3/2015 referees doing thier job?   1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:57 pm

SandDragon wrote:
TANK wrote:

I used to quote thoughtfully about any topic but I posted so many topics here it seemed that it may be better if I step down and let others post.

as you can probably see..no one else has posted here. just you and me pretty much. i feel it is still a good idea to post here cause maybe one day everyone will come back and use the forum again. but if it were not for you posting and helping out all the time...this Airsoft community would be pretty dole and we would have crappy fields. so thank you for everything you did and do. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/3/2015 referees doing thier job?   1/3/2015 referees doing thier job? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1/3/2015 referees doing thier job?
Page 1 of 1