AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Vote_lcapWhat better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Voting_barWhat better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Vote_lcapWhat better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Voting_barWhat better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?

Go down 
+3
Jester
Fear
gonzalo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Empty
PostSubject: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Thank you
Reagards gonzalo Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:25 pm

I have a dboys scar 2010 ver it came with all upgraded parts internals are all clasic army shots hard and very accurate
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Fear wrote:
I have a dboys scar 2010 ver it came with all upgraded parts internals are all clasic army shots hard and very accurate
for what i have read in airsplat it only shots 300fps
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:33 pm

gonzalo wrote:
Fear wrote:

and!? just buy a harder spring and upgrade it, plus theyre lying. that shit shoots 415
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Jester wrote:
gonzalo wrote:
Fear wrote:

and!? just buy a harder spring and upgrade it, plus theyre lying. that shit shoots 415

I AM GOING SEE IT TOMMORROW ANYWAY BUT LOOK AT THIS VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11dWBbZbZEg
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:05 pm

IF I CHANGE MY SPRING WOULD THAT BRAKE THE GUN?
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
http://weaponblender.com/index.php?productID=292
Awesome

I didnt ask for a m4 dboy if u can see a say a scar
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 pm

gonzalo wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
http://weaponblender.com/index.php?productID=292
Awesome

I didnt ask for a m4 dboy if u can see a say a scar

no just an example that all dboys are great and with a great price
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 pm

The classic army scar was the first on the market and was plauged with problems. From reviews on bigger airsoft sites the classic army scar has gotten better, but it seems to be the widely accepted fact that it is still below the usual quality of classic army. The dboys scar has seen alot of upgrades internally from the first few runs, but still has alot of flaws.

If I was going to buy a aeg scar and wanted to get one on the lower end of the price range I would go dboys; the jls scar is garbage. If I was going to spend the money on a higher end scar I would go with the VFC because they have been putting out their scars with much better quality than classic army.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Repo wrote:
The classic army scar was the first on the market and was plauged with problems. From reviews on bigger airsoft sites the classic army scar has gotten better, but it seems to be the widely accepted fact that it is still below the usual quality of classic army. The dboys scar has seen alot of upgrades internally from the first few runs, but still has alot of flaws.

If I was going to buy a aeg scar and wanted to get one on the lower end of the price range I would go dboys; the jls scar is garbage. If I was going to spend the money on a higher end scar I would go with the VFC because they have been putting out their scars with much better quality than classic army.
i asking classic army because there a guy selling this at low priece
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:24 am

what price
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 am

gonzalo wrote:
Fear wrote:

Crono at 377fps with .20 no lipo
Back to top Go down
mikojones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mikojones

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:58 pm

fear what site did you get the gun off of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy?   What better a Classic Army scar or a dboy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1