AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Vote_lcapNOOB team Vs Noob team! Voting_barNOOB team Vs Noob team! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Vote_lcapNOOB team Vs Noob team! Voting_barNOOB team Vs Noob team! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

NOOB team Vs Noob team!

Go down 
+13
EAGLE
Slayerfanx55
DEVIN
NOBODY
Medic_TD_Dan
Jester
sithlordharley
Repo
jakeson
Streets
Digital Jedi
predator2-58
SandDragon
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

NOOB team Vs Noob team! Empty
PostSubject: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Sargent: The H.R.O. Menace is Expanding sir! Very soon they will over run our team!

General: Let them get big and bad!... In fact lets all defect to their team!

Sargent: Good God!,Why?

General: the best way to destroy and Enemy is to let it fall apart from within!... they will soon argue among themselves after finding no sparing partners an will thus break up from within!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is becoming a growing trend that players are well attracted to joining the team that seems to be the biggest and most proffessional looking.

In some cases this is ok , but now the other team has only to work with the scraps and thus becomes the NOOB team.

If I had it my way I would Line all you Mutha Fukkas up and call you to answer either 1 or 2 then divide you in 2 teams to fight that very day...one day you are fighting and another day you may be working together side by side!

Unfortunatelly many players will not listen to playing like that and will defy one key Milisim rule... by always getting it -"YOUR WAY"- you are only cheating yourself and denying the experience of the game play... another missed oppertunity!....

Teams who think like this can only blame themselves.

If thinks keep up like this there will only be 2 orders of teams.

A huge NOOB team with all the rejects, Mad men and Occational rebel fighters. And a Huge HRO team that will soon get bored if everyone just defects to their team!

.....No Offence to HRO members but it is becoming like this...You have indeed reached Empire status, but are you a good empire, or and Evil empire?

I personally am impartial to teams, unless I was in position to forming my own but I think HRO team should divide it self into an Alfa Unit and a Beta unit so that order is retained and the sparring can continue.

- This team thing is all about ego. maybe all teams should be disbanded- if I had it my way!

I am only hearing the same excuse why players want to join the other team and that is because they don't want to play against a buddy!
Violin

There is no structural order here because all the sensable order will be rejected and you have no one to blame but yourself!

All I wish to see is a fair and balanced game with orderly teams that appear to be fairly matched.

In the other EVIL senerio lets bring on the Super Noob team vs the Unit of Pro Team HRO!

As far a s I can tell I see a bully team vs a Noob team...I guess that = to being you are also a Noob as well and are power tripping...You are fooling yourself and living in your own lie.... this may be too strong a perspective so do not be too offended.l

In another perspective, H.R.O. team has reached Pro status and now needs a fitting team worthy to fight against and all other teams are just rambling tribes compared to their EMPIRE!

There should be an H.R.O. alpha and H.R.O. Beta team to guarantee some serious airsoft action and stave off Noob hunts and silly Noob team slaughters!

Create senerios where we are fighting teams that are Elite forces against Elite forces!

I will again remind the teams that this is not about picking on H.R.O. which has clearly reached Empire status...that could be counted as a compliment!

This post is about dealing with an issue of getting even teams with and even set of players to match.

In the next games, teams may have to resort to borrowing players from other teams, otherwise there is no real contest among teams. and team clan wars will not seriously ever be counted.

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:15 pm

just to clear up any confusion which evil empire are we:
this one
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Darth-vader-costume

this one
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Soviet-union1

or this one:
NOOB team Vs Noob team! Empire2

please let me know as im partial to the galactic one
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 pm

WOW !!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS HAHAHAHAHAH IT WILL NEVER STOP Violin Jerkoff
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:21 pm

and my last question is: would you like some cheese with that wine.

Violin
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:07 pm

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
???? lmao.... Cool

anyways what can we do if were structured??? i think people still have free will to choose were they wana be... maybe it wasnt working out were they were @t , is it our fault??? for being who we are.... : or is it cant beat them join'em??? well other so called teams have to get on that train, get stuctured... if it causes a problem i dont mined sitting out to make things fair... pick a selected few to play in certain games..... its all the same to me... i just wana play.... ive even been playing single shots so that lipo aint even the issue anymore..... so as far as evil sure will be it some has to right??/ lol um im still down with everyone.. its airsoft!! guys... a game.....

im sorry for having team members who come out to play ... i ll tell them to stay home to make things fair... what i was thinkn??? team?? we should break up... good idea.. the problem is were real friends who hang everyday... that y we are close group of friends... we faced this issue in paintball aswell so its nothing new...... just another day in high risk.... the evil empire!!!!!! dooom........ Knight

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 pm

I heard HRO is building a giant space station with enough fire power to destroy a staging area somewhere hidden in deep woods..
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:16 pm

LOL...............BLAME@Streets. Your like the Miami Airsoft Boogeyman now lol.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:23 pm

jakeson wrote:
I heard HRO is building a giant space station with enough fire power to destroy a staging area somewhere hidden in deep woods..

dam its been leak out!!!!! lmao!!!! going to plan b.....
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:24 pm

jakeson wrote:
yeah but dont tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Repo wrote:
LOL...............BLAME@Streets. Your like the Miami Airsoft Boogeyman now lol.

booogie woogie!!!! haahhhaa!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Streets wrote:
What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
???? lmao.... Cool

anyways what can we do if were structured??? i think people still have free will to choose were they wana be... maybe it wasnt working out were they were @t , is it our fault??? for being who we are.... : or is it cant beat them join'em??? well other so called teams have to get on that train, get stuctured... if it causes a problem i dont mined sitting out to make things fair... pick a selected few to play in certain games..... its all the same to me... i just wana play.... ive even been playing single shots so that lipo aint even the issue anymore..... so as far as evil sure will be it some has to right??/ lol um im still down with everyone.. its airsoft!! guys... a game.....

im sorry for having team members who come out to play ... i ll tell them to stay home to make things fair... what i was thinkn??? team?? we should break up... good idea.. the problem is were real friends who hang everyday... that y we are close group of friends... we faced this issue in paintball aswell so its nothing new...... just another day in high risk.... the evil empire!!!!!! dooom........ Knight

priceless Lmao
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Streets wrote:
???? lmao.... Cool

You know you just blew off the whole point of the message...This is about fair sparring and fighting opponents either friend or foe!....Not kissing up to friends and sucking ass!

You are not a true warrior until you pick a good fight with your shadow!

Now I know its fun and games but I can call this a sort of Camping among your friends...Do it too much and you are a coward, a noob and you are also Camping in another form!... learn to fight with your enemies as well as along side your friends!

Now bring on the good fight!
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:34 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Streets wrote:
???? lmao.... Cool

You know you just blew off the whole point of the message...This is about fair sparring and fighting opponents either friend or foe!....Not kissing up to friends and sucking ass!

Now I know its fun and games but I can call this a sort of Camping among your friends...Do it too much and you are a coward, a noob and you are also Camping in another form!... learn to fight with your enemies as well as along side your friends!

define good fight. now if HRO has its usual7-8 members and 20-30 people show up how would you make it fair? HRO works well because of one thing: WE COMMUNICATE! if you communicate you win, if you plan you win, if you act as a member of a team and not john f'n rambo you win. do you understand now sand dragon. it is not the fault of HRO that others cant seem to grasp these concepts. it is the fault of those who are either unwilling or unable to communicate with their team and act as a member of a team and not an individual.

there was my rant. enjoy
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:37 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Streets wrote:
???? lmao.... Cool

ive played agaist my guys on the hill games.... u were there u were on my team remeber.... i got shot by my own guys so rule that out...
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:00 pm

i like playing against Streets and HRO... they know how to play the game so when i play them i gotta try harder instead of just getting free kills like at rage lol. the noobs just need to learn to stop hiding in the closets and go get the enemy

Edit: btw... you cant have the Galactic Empire thats mine
NOOB team Vs Noob team! 8525_147800144595_789354595_2572406_6946579_n

Last edited by sithlordharley on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:06 pm

i wouldnt mind seeing a huge hro team versus little ol me lmfao in fact whenever i see people saying "OH NO WERE OUTNUMBERED!!!!" i always tell them "so? that'll just make it better when we whip everyones ass"

lmfao and that SATTELITE IS MINE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:29 pm

here i think you guys need this
[url][/url]NOOB team Vs Noob team! Playtex-Sport-Tampons-FREE-Sample-300x300
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

Who needs these??
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Guys,

This is smack talk lets accept the changes and move on, No big deal, only a game geek

Is this affecting anyone's health or pockets?? then let it go.

Leghump

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:59 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

Who needs these??

The campers need those.lmao
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:12 pm

DEVIN wrote:

No, those are the SPORT variant. Campers have no need for them as they do not participate in any sport like activites such as: not sitting in one place and actually running around and shooting people. LEARNYERTAMPONS! cherry
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:12 pm

DEVIN wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

Who needs these??

The drips will lead us to their spot Lmao
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:14 pm

NOBODY wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

Who needs these??

The drips will lead us to their spot Lmao

lmfao wtf Laughing
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Streets wrote:
???? lmao.... Cool

Al Pacino said that in the movie ScarFace.

NOOB team Vs Noob team! Al-pac10

NOOB team Vs Noob team! Pablo_10

Just wanted to clear that up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:10 pm

jakeson wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

No, those are the SPORT variant. Campers have no need for them as they do not participate in any sport like activites such as: not sitting in one place and actually running around and shooting people. LEARNYERTAMPONS! cherry

You use those? Laughing jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOOB team Vs Noob team!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next