AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Vote_lcapNOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Voting_barNOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Vote_lcapNOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Voting_barNOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

NOOB team Vs Noob team!

Go down 
+13
EAGLE
Slayerfanx55
DEVIN
NOBODY
Medic_TD_Dan
Jester
sithlordharley
Repo
jakeson
Streets
Digital Jedi
predator2-58
SandDragon
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Slayerfanx55 wrote:

You use those? Laughing jk

Have you ever heard the term "anal seepage?" Jk jk no anal seepage here..except after Buffalo Wild Wings..or a REALLY good burrtio at Moes.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Or after a dinner at five guys... lol!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:26 pm

five guys is good but they made me shit all over florida lmfao
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:29 pm

I haven't gone in a while.
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Slayerfanx55 wrote:
Or after a dinner at five guys... lol!
I've heard many tales of 5 guys laying waste to peoples bowels however despite how weak and panzyish mine are they withstand the barrage quite well. On a side note, I love the steady digression of this thread from its original topic.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:41 pm

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_158&products_id=29219

For Eagle lol

Edit: Nevermind, you changed your avatar
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:47 pm

yea i know
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:59 pm

ok did we vent out now??? lmao... back to play nice.. see u guys sunday....lol cheers Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:45 pm

sithlordharley wrote:
i like playing against Streets and HRO... they know how to play the game so when i play them i gotta try harder instead of just getting free kills like at rage lol. the noobs just need to learn to stop hiding in the closets and go get the enemy

Edit: btw... you cant have the Galactic Empire thats mine
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 8525_147800144595_789354595_2572406_6946579_n

Dame you Darth Sithlordharley!

I was about to take over the Galaxy but you beat me to it! lol!

The point of the topic though is that other members were telling me that a lot of players were forming this Evil Empire - HRO- and Us Reble forces were being left with Noobs and Chicken scraps along side a few mad men and Monsters.

I am thinking that the forming of this one huge pro team is great but then they are being turned against the usual team of T shirt wearing Noob players who only arrive on the scene with basic gear and ya they are the NOOB team!

I am totally neutral about teams except when one force is clearly overmatching the other team in gear and sheer numbers....You guys are also not as organized as you say you are, even though you may be more orderly than the Noob team in game play and gear,you guys actually take longer to reload and refit between games than the Noob team!

Many of you guys are unwilling to take in new players under your wing and offer any training as far as I know you all keep to yourselves... I remember clearly how some players treated me when I first arrived on the scene...Hospitality here needs more work!

This is not an oppinion , This is actual Fact!

You guys can help by inviting more and not letting team F.A.S.T. always take up the slack.
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:15 am

So your asking certain people to down grade their level of play. Or has the power of being forum modderator gotten to your head. What ever it may be who cares let's just play airsoft and not troll.
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:12 am

SandDragon wrote:

The point of the topic though is that other members were telling me that a lot of players were forming this Evil Empire - HRO- and Us Reble forces were being left with Noobs and Chicken scraps along side a few mad men and Monsters.

Bull shit. there are plenty of good players that are not affiliated with HRO or FAST. they are out there, just look for them.

SandDragon wrote:

I am totally neutral about teams except when one force is clearly overmatching the other team in gear and sheer numbers....You guys are also not as organized as you say you are, even though you may be more orderly than the Noob team in game play and gear,you guys actually take longer to reload and refit between games than the Noob team!

Gear dosent mean shit. we wear what we do because it suits our style of play. perfect example is my dad. he brings out his Echo 1 G36k, 5 mid caps in a pouch on one of my old duty belts, and a pistol in a shoulder holster and he wipes the floor with alot of people anytime we go to an event. not the small pick up games we have, the large 150-200 person scenerio games that everyone shows up to with systemas and custom built guns. so piss on the idea that gear makes the player. and the fact that we take longer is that we arent going to run to our cars, gear up as quick as we can, rehydrate, and run back out because it just makes us use more energy.

SandDragon wrote:
Many of you guys are unwilling to take in new players under your wing and offer any training as far as I know you all keep to yourselves... I remember clearly how some players treated me when I first arrived on the scene...Hospitality here needs more work!

This is not an oppinion , This is actual Fact!

You guys can help by inviting more and not letting team F.A.S.T. always take up the slack.

again, BULLSHIT. on my first time out, not knowing anyone at the field, HRO took me in and invited me to lunch after the game. and out of all honesty, the attitude that some players come out with, I wouldnt help them out either. dont be a fucktard, ass clown, or a little bitch and you might get help. on a few occasions I actually would help a new player out in the CQB loc during the game by showing them my way to do certain things.

so in conclusion

NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 SuckItTrebek_Fullpic_1
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:00 am

i personally dont have a problem playing against HRO. for one thing, it makes me feel like we are up against a well organized enemy, i feel like we are out gunned and out manned. i know it sounds crazy but i sorta like that feeling, it feels like a scenario on which a small group of soldiers is up against a big, disciplined army and we are fighting for our lives. i personally dont have a problem with HRO. the only thing i do have a problem with is the fact that a few of them dont call their hits, which is aggrevating at times, if you get hit, you get hit, end of story.
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:49 am

predator2-58: What are you doin'? New mission?
Streets: No. Same mission.

Streets: What've you got?
Gizmo: Ringside seats to an ethnic cleansing.

Streets: Sir, you know as well as I do what's going to happen to him (charley) if I leave him out here. There's not going to be a trial. There's not going to be a jury. There gonna take him outside the courthouse and put two in his head.

predator2-58: Sir, Rules of Engagement?
Streets: You will defend yourselves if you're fired upon, otherwise do not engage.

Mike: LT! Rules of Engagement!
Streets: We're already engaged.

Streets: Here's the deal: it's been strongly suggested that we turn over (Charley) and abandon these (Noobs) out here in the bush. I'll tell you right now: I'm gonna do that. Broke my own rule - started to give a fuck. And brought you guys along with me. We're about to walk into some serious shit. Before we do, I just like to hear what you guys have to say about it. That's all. Speak freely.
www.imdb.com/title/tt0314353/quotes

can we just get along.......it makes me wonder?????????? if in a real live situation....... will you shut up and fight ? i know it is a FUCKING GAME!!!!!! but i least play it like it was for REAL.....otherwise stick to your PS3/Xbox and as my friend Forrest Gump would say: That's all I have to say about that. Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:48 am

TO ALL!

END OF STORY.
LETS PLAY!

TOO MUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT OVER SPILLED MILK.

WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME LEVEL, KIDS, MEN UNLESS YOU GOT THREE BALLS! THEN I CAN SAY, YOU ARE MORE OF A MAN. BUT UNLESS YOU GROW THAT THIRD BALL WE ARE AT THE SAME LEVEL.

Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 am

Can't we all just get along

It is just a game , enjoy the time you are out there playing

I have played many times with HRO and against them. I am there to play no matter who is on my team I have fun. I enjoy playing against HRO it sharpens my skills. I will paly with a noon team against them any time

HRO is right they communicate with each other and this is always a plus.

Just stop complaining the other guy is better work on improving your playing skills and you will reach the same level some day. Just remember everyone was a noob at some point, it is just a Matter if you want to learn and get better or just keep complaining and not learn from the situation. Like I said earlier everyone at some point was a noob when I stArted I always played on the noob team but I did not like to camp I went after the other team most of the time I would get destroyed but once and a while I would suprise myself and take most of them out. That is how I improved my skills quickly may be not to there level but I feel I can hold my own against anyone. If you just want to sit back and camp when playing against better apponents fhen don't complain becouse you are not willing to chances. Take a chance and chase them out for a change you never know you may justsuprise yourself and get some kills and even win one. That should give some confidence to go out and do it again , this can only improve your playing skills and enjoy the time out there more.

Just stop all the complaing it is just a game all for fun.

As for HRO I think they are a great group of guys who just play well togeter. I enjoy playing with them or against them.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:54 am

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
So your asking certain people to down grade their level of play. Or has the power of being forum modderator gotten to your head. What ever it may be who cares let's just play airsoft and not troll.

I actually disscussed this issue with"NOBODY" before even typing up the topic... I am not power tripping as a Moderator - what you say irritates me because I am not trying to troll...

I just wanted to put the issue on the table and point out all our faults and see if we can get some things corrected.

I am not a negative person... I take critisim and other feed back so I can do better.

I am not always right either but I had specifically asked several players before hand about the issue and even went online to see what other teams are doing for ideas- I consulted"NOBODY" as well.

I thought everything through before I typed up everything... This issue is really about good even teams and maybe we should restructure a little.

I am not DICTATING, I merely am suguesting stuff.

H.R.O. seems to keep gobbling up all new best players- should we temporarily keep a team player limit?

Team F.A.S.T. Absorbs most of the NOOB team and chicken scraps, I need to "Borrow" a few more from "your side" here!

Team F.a.s.t. also need reliable team attendance, otherwise Its not gonna ever work out...I think teams should only hire the most reliabliy attending players. We need players on the team that will show up more often.

... H.R.O. is Number #1!

Team attendance reliability is a big factor.

Now I was only pointing out any faults, lets try to correct them.

Last edited by SandDragon on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:01 am

SandDragon wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

I actually disscussed this issue with"NOBODY" before even typing up the topic... I am not power tripping as a Moderator - what you say irritates me because I am not trying to troll...

Team F.a.s.t. also need reliable team attendance, otherwise Its not gonna ever work out...I think teams should only the most reliabliy attending players. We need players on the team that will show up more often.

Sounds like a personal problem about team attendance....why dont you bring these other issues up at the field. and stop being a Drama Queen Drama Queen
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:15 am

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

Team F.a.s.t. also need reliable team attendance, otherwise Its not gonna ever work out...I think teams should only the most reliabliy attending players. We need players on the team that will show up more often.

Sounds like a personal problem about team attendance....why dont you bring these other issues up at the field. and stop being a Drama Queen Drama Queen

I would have brought this issue up if I was even on H.R.O. s team!
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:29 am

OK ENOUGH ...... CHILDREN..... CLOSE THIS TOPIC...... Viking
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:43 am

Streets wrote:
OK ENOUGH ...... CHILDREN..... CLOSE THIS TOPIC...... Viking

I knew someone would make this posted topic come down to this conclusion.

Closing the door on an issue that could be discussed and answered.

You guys hear what you want to hear and appear to not handle the truth.

You are right in some cases but some of the points on the topic are valid fact... now go live in your ignorance and live in bliss!

I guess life is a bloody dream!

Last edited by SandDragon on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:44 am

We dont need 4 pages of the same shit over and over again.Whats so hard about dividing teams.And Ive noticed some people blaming H.R.O for shit.Just because they play really well. scratch Lets just put the same amount of noobs and pro's on each team.Simple!Undivided teams was the only issue left since people stop not calling hits.And i think the camping problem will also slow to a halt since it is not considered a tactic but being a little bitch.This topic is done it is very simple to divided same amount of pros and noobs on each team.other problems will be looked upon on the field.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:03 pm

thank you just seperate hro and let them be all together and seperate the noobs and then you add some noob players to hro or if there is two teams like dawg and hro seperate them and let em be together and then both teams pick what noobs come play with them simple
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:24 pm

DRAGON Y DID YOU DELETE MY POST WTF IS THAT , AND THEN HE SAYS HE HAS NOTHING AGAINST ANYONE
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Why did u delete all those post sanddragon?They were all based on opinion.
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Digital Jedi wrote:
DRAGON Y DID YOU DELETE MY POST WTF IS THAT , AND THEN HE SAYS HE HAS NOTHING AGAINST ANYONE

Who's the evil emperor now? Silencing dissentious citizens is a sign of a tyrannical rule!

But on topic: who cares. They're friends, let them play together. I like playing with my friends (I also like playing against them from time to time). It's nice playing a game like this with people you can communicate with. It takes the experience to another level as opposed to just having your entire team run around like they're some sort of insane bastards looking for fairies hiding in an enchanted forest. If you don't like it, don't come on Sundays. While I hate to say something like that - that you should avoid playing with a group of individuals - it is a lot worse to make them separate from each other despite all the time they've put into playing together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOOB team Vs Noob team!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next