AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Important Airsoft Law update. Vote_lcapImportant Airsoft Law update. Voting_barImportant Airsoft Law update. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Important Airsoft Law update. Vote_lcapImportant Airsoft Law update. Voting_barImportant Airsoft Law update. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Important Airsoft Law update.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

Important Airsoft Law update. Empty
PostSubject: Important Airsoft Law update.   Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:02 am

I got rid of my gbbr a little while ago, but some people still have them and they should check this out.

Arnies Airsoft News Link

I do not know the period of time before it goes into affect (it may be immediate) so traveling with a gbbr at this juncture may be bad...very bad.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Important Airsoft Law update.   Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:53 am

So this applies to all gbb rifles or just the m4/m16 or does this even include gas pistols?
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Important Airsoft Law update.   Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 pm

The whole thing came about because the lower recievers of some GBBR are strong enough to withstand the stress of being used as a lower for a real assault rifle. The reason they are being considered a unregistered rifle is because the lower reciever is the only part that is sold under firearms law. If you bought the rest of the real steel parts online you could assemble your own assault rifle that is not registered.

I hope they put out some more information about this, because as of right now having or selling your gbbr m4 (and also might extend to the we scar) is considered a federal charge.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Important Airsoft Law update.   Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Repo wrote:
The whole thing came about because the lower recievers of some GBBR are strong enough to withstand the stress of being used as a lower for a real assault rifle. The reason they are being considered a unregistered rifle is because the lower reciever is the only part that is sold under firearms law. If you bought the rest of the real steel parts online you could assemble your own assault rifle that is not registered.

I hope they put out some more information about this, because as of right now having or selling your gbbr m4 (and also might extend to the we scar) is considered a federal charge.
you know, i saw this coming.. damnit -___-
at least i dont have anything to worry about in the sense that im sticking to aeg's and gbb pistols at the most
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Important Airsoft Law update.   Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Yeah I thought it might happen too, because they needed a justification for taking those GBBRs from this one store a while back while their shipment was in customs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Airsoft Law update.   Important Airsoft Law update. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Airsoft Law update.
Page 1 of 1