AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Vote_lcapIf you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Voting_barIf you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Vote_lcapIf you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Voting_barIf you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?

Go down 
+12
MAG
predator2-58
BOOM
Gmery
Oddball
Crazy Joker
DEVIN
Jester
NegativeHit
Zulu
NOBODY
Randy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:16 pm

you guys might have fun with this so ill post it

http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/

haha its fun i use it when im bored really.
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Look at what I made

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Myweapon
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:50 pm

How do you post a pic?
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:43 am

im building mine next month. ar15 based, JP front end, PSG1 legnth barrel with a 6.03 tightbore, custom split gear box, m180 spring, custom made active breaking mosfet. i will name it "answer" because it will answer the question i get at field games " can you hit him" and this is what she will look like:

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Picture-022-jp-long-side

my other one is a tar21 but im not spending $500 on an airsoft gun
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:11 am

predator2-58 wrote:
im building mine next month. ar15 based, JP front end, PSG1 legnth barrel with a 6.03 tightbore, custom split gear box, m180 spring, custom made active breaking mosfet. i will name it "answer" because it will answer the question i get at field games " can you hit him" and this is what she will look like:

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Picture-022-jp-long-side

please tell me this thing is semi auto only
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:20 am

my gun would be this bad boy. This gun is from Predator and Scarface and its bad ass.

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Gp10
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 am

This topic was made when there were only like 40 members.
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:36 am

^ At that spring rate, the ROF would only be about one 3 BB's per second. lol.
Behold! I present to you the FG601 "Ass Violator."
*SPECS*
Round fired: Liquid Death.
Caliber: You don't need to know.
Range: Your Mamas house.
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Myweapon-6
Back to top Go down
http://shireairsoft.webs.com/
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:37 am

what u mean 3bbs a second that gun is G&P and its like 18 to 21 bbs a second with a 9.6 battery
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:13 pm

PUNISHER wrote:
what u mean 3bbs a second that gun is G&P and its like 18 to 21 bbs a second with a 9.6 battery

oh wow
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:57 pm

PUNISHER wrote:

someone doesnt read posts
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:03 pm

I was kidding, when is said 3 BB's. What I meant, was it will have a slow ROF, because of the spring he is pulling. I highly doubt with a M180 spring, he's going to have a decent ROF. Use common sense, high spring = crappy rate of fire, even with a good motor and battery.
PUNISHER wrote:
Yeah, a G&P can have that kind of ROF, but it sure as hell won't be shooting that fast on A 180 SPRING!
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:27 am

MAG wrote:
predator2-58 wrote:

please tell me this thing is semi auto only

it is possible to disable but im not going to get rid of full auto all together, just turn it off when i need to
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:31 am

Nixon wrote:
I was kidding, when is said 3 BB's. What I meant, was it will have a slow ROF, because of the spring he is pulling. I highly doubt with a M180 spring, he's going to have a decent ROF. Use common sense, high spring = crappy rate of fire, even with a good motor and battery.
PUNISHER wrote:
Yeah, a G&P can have that kind of ROF, but it sure as hell won't be shooting that fast on A 180 SPRING!

it is being built as a DMR rifle for when i go to the big games up north so im not overly concerned with the ROF. but just to compensate im going to keep my stock spring and change it out as needed hence why im getting a split gear box- quicker spring change
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Airsoft custom built CROSS BOW... I don't think it exists but seen one for paintball....time to get medevil !
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:33 pm

An airsoft gun I may later get if I decide to be a cold blooded killa!

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Dragun10
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:51 pm

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Myweap13

Last edited by BOOM on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 pm

BOOM wrote:

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Myweap13

Dream gun? I think so.

well it will blend in at the gay pride parade if thats what ur going for...
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Nixon wrote:
*SPECS*
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Myweapon-6

how do u post the gun made. on here?
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:42 am

DEVIN wrote:
Nixon wrote:
*SPECS*

how do u post the gun made. on here?

You press host image, open the file you want to show, and it will give you a code.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:44 pm

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Myweapon (3)
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 am

[quote="DEVIN"]

DEVIN DESTROYER: AK74 Tactical special with NOOB seeking ammo....Also can kill PUNISHERS! lol!

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Charli10

WARNING!: Use of NOOB SEEKING AMMO may result in shooting one self!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:58 am

lmao.That noob seeking ammo is gonna come back at ya.lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:06 am

that ak looks like its gonna explode if it comes into contact with oxygen
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:21 am

In Soviet Russia, Kalashnikov design you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2